NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  Empty SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Just wondering as I often hear about gay sex on her as being "deviant" and "abnormal" and other "bad" words.

So I'm asking this, if you can be honest, what is your idea of a good session?
Is it wrong to receive or give a blowjob? Is it wrong to use sex toys, are they good or evil?
Should we treat sex as a glorious ride or something more serious?

What is sexual deviance? Is it the same for everyone?

I'll start the ball rolling.
I'm a no-holds-barred girl. Sex should be fun, dirty, perverted and messy! Or if you're feeling all soppy, it should be slow and loving and sensual.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  Empty Re: SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:43 pm

I feel like your title and post are not in sync lol

In response to the title, I think a bad experience, or no experience, when younger, might make people a little more rigid where sex and relationships are concerned. Since they will have viewed it as a negative or with apprehension for a while...

To the post; I'm with you, wherever the emotion takes us Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  Empty Re: SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Your fella is a lucky man Eddie!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:I feel like your title and post are not in sync lol

In response to the title, I think a bad experience, or no experience, when younger, might make people a little more rigid where sex and relationships are concerned. Since they will have viewed it as a negative or with apprehension for a while...

Yes sorry I know what you mean lol (my son came home with about a million friends and I pressed send too soon - premature if you like Laughing )

I was meaning to add: would a bad early experience make someone view sex as dirty?
Or that sex should, be somehow about "making love" and therefore not to be overtly enjoyed?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Your fella is a lucky man Eddie!!!

lol!

Hahaha well after sixteen years of my talking he has to have some positives lol

You didn't answer the questions though Tommy Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I feel like your title and post are not in sync lol

Yes sorry I know what you mean lol (my son came home with about a million friends and I pressed send too soon - premature if you like Laughing )

I was meaning to add: would a bad early experience make someone view sex as dirty?
Or that sex should, be somehow about "making love" and therefore not to be overtly enjoyed?

I see what you did there lol!

And well yes, I do agree on that latter part- rigid is the word.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:54 pm

So people: any takers? (Or givers....as it were....)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Absolutely nothing is wrong in sex provided both people enjoy it and it gives them pleasure. Never understood why people get so many hang ups about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 pm

sex in a relationship is the most natural and fantastic way to express emotion, I think it is best enjoyed within the confines of a good solid relationship, whether hard and fast grab and grunt or slow and sensual oils, candle light, satin sheets, in the home outdoors and everything in between should be enjoyed by the couple.. everything must be consensual, though some boundaries may be moved over time with patience..
There are of course limits, these maybe agreed in a fairly formal way or natural limits are found during the relationship...

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:44 pm

If we (HF) feel happy with something we go for it, we're not prudish in anyway .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:27 pm

So where do hang-ups come from then?
Why would someone feel so strongly about sexual deviants.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:29 pm

eddie wrote:So where do hang-ups come from then?
Why would someone feel so strongly about sexual deviants.

you might need to quantify hang up's...

just because something doesn't float your boat, so to speak it doesn't mean there is a hang up.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Okay fair enough, point taken.

Okay, let's take certain people's abhorrence and objectivity towards gays, seeing as this is a hot topic on here lately.
Do these people have hang-ups? Why is it some people couldn't care less whilst others have to go on about it being "abnormal" and "disgusting" and "unnatural"

Who are we to say it is?

And please, for once, can we leave religion out of this debate!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:Okay fair enough, point taken.

Okay, let's take certain people's abhorrence and objectivity towards gays, seeing as this is a hot topic on here lately.
Do these people have hang-ups? Why is it some people couldn't care less whilst others have to go on about it being "abnormal" and "disgusting" and "unnatural"

Who are we to say it is?

I know a couple who won't do oral sex, it's there choice...

some would find anal sex abhorrent even for a heterosexual couple, they could find it dirty, think it painful or just unnatural just because we were never designed to put it there..

some would do anything, bestiality, extreme pain goodness knows what and think it is normal, i don't think that many would agree so how far does the what ever floats your boat actually go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:02 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay fair enough, point taken.

Who are we to say it is?

I know a couple who won't do oral sex, it's there choice...

some would find anal sex abhorrent even for a heterosexual couple, they could find it dirty, think it painful or just unnatural just because we were never designed to put it there..

some would do anything, bestiality, extreme pain goodness knows what and think it is normal, i don't think that many would agree so how far does the what ever floats your boat actually go...

Is it deviant when women sperm gurgle?

This really is an absurd reasoning to what is deviant as within both heterosexuals and homosexuals can be found oral and anal sex. Thus neither is outside the norm and is readily accepted as the norm and has been practiced by both groups for thousands of years. Many heterosexuals practice anal sex. The problem with claiming deviant is that in both an adult consenting heterosexual and homosexual relationship many make love and love is not something that id deviant. The loved shared between two consenting adults is very normal. You cannot say the same for bestiality as the animal cannot consent and has no control over the situation. The same with those who abuse children, as the children are not mentally and physically mature to be understand love and sex..
So to claim homosexuality is deviant is completely false as the same sexual acts are performed in both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Where both experience mutual love. Saying it is deviant is a throw back to Victorian times and if people still view this as deviant then that is up to them, but he majority of society does not view homosexuality as deviant. They see two people in love and love is very normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm

didge why are you quoting that to HF about deviant , it wasn't him that said that it was Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge why are you quoting that to HF about deviant , it wasn't him that said that it was Tommy 

Does it really matter Dibs?

Clearly your husband also thinks homosexuality is wrong.

The report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge why are you quoting that to HF about deviant , it wasn't him that said that it was Tommy 

The report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.

yes i do think homosexuality is wrong and it is not natural..... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Anal sex is very natural as seen and is practiced by many heterosexuals.
You have no case in regards to natural, when as seen it is naturally practiced by the human species.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

You have no case in regards to natural, when as seen it is naturally practiced by the human species.

I have every reason to believe it is unnatural, many human beings practice bestiality, does that make it natural....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

yeah it matters to get it right don't you think it can get very sensitive on here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

I have every reason to believe it is unnatural, many human beings practice bestiality, does that make it natural....

Again bestiality is not consensual.

This has already been pointed out to you.

I est my case and you need to counter the points not give me an opinion, as that will not suffice

Right have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

anal sex is not practiced by every heterosexual because it is considered unnatural .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

I est my case and you need to counter the points not give me an opinion, as that will not suffice

so would you consider extreme bondage and pain consensual and natural, would you consider, water sports consensual and natural, would you consider defecating on a partner consensual and natural...would you consider incest consensual and natural...??

and just because you do or don't does that mean everyone is bound by that opinion??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

so would you consider extreme bondage and pain consensual and natural, would you consider, water sports consensual and natural, would you consider defecating on a partner consensual and natural...would you consider incest consensual and natural...??

and just because you do or don't does that mean everyone is bound by that opinion??

exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

You still are not presenting an argument.
You are asking a subjective view now on other types of sexual enjoyment. So lets look at them.
Is it natural to enjoy pain? Well it is a medical condition and unless you think medical conditions are unnatural, then you would class the vast population of the world as unnatural due to their medical conditions. So this is natural enough even though it does not turn me on
Again many animals eat their own feces and drink their own urine. This is found common in many animals and whilst it can bring fourth medical conditions in humans after consumption, it is a required taste tot he individual. Again it does not turn me on
Yes I do consider incest consensual and natural which has been happening also for thousands of years also. There is the risk with having children, but see no reason to find any wrong here. With this again love is very natural between two consenting adults.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

anal sex is not practiced by every heterosexual because it is considered unnatural .

Who considers it unnatural?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its not practiced by every homosexual either Dibs, but as seen many practice anal sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

You are asking a subjective view now on other types of sexual enjoyment. So lets look at them.
Is it natural to enjoy pain? Well it is a medical condition and unless you think medical conditions are unnatural, then you would class the vast population of the world as unnatural due to their medical conditions. So this is natural enough even though it does not turn me on
Again many animals eat their own feces and drink their own urine. This is found common in many animals and whilst it can bring fourth medical conditions in humans after consumption, it is a required taste tot he individual. Again it does not turn me on
Yes I do consider incest consensual and natural which has been happening also for thousands of years also. There is the risk with having children, but see no reason to find any wrong here. With this again love is very natural between two consenting adults.

just because it is with love it does not make it natural... Smile even when consensual... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

just because it is with love it does not make it natural... Smile even when consensual... Smile

Again you are not presenting any kind of counter points, reasoning etc to your claim. You are just giving me your opinion, which is very subjective to say the least.
So you cannot defend your your claim to being unnatural.
What you are saying is you have just an opinion.
Well good luck to your opinion, but as seen your opinion lacks any substance.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its not practiced by every homosexual either Dibs, but as seen many practice anal sex.

Exactly

That's why I'm asking, do you think early influences or events, make people's minds up about sex, before they've even hit puberty?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Again you are not presenting any kind of counter points, reasoning etc to your claim. You are just giving me your opinion, which is very subjective to say the least.

what is the single most natural thing for a species, procreation, what is the only natural form of procreation for humans....???

sex is sex is sex the enjoyment is marvellous the feelings are sublime but at the end of the day procreation is only natural one way with humanity..??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

what is the single most natural thing for a species, procreation, what is the only natural form of procreation for humans....???

sex is sex is sex the enjoyment is marvellous the feelings are sublime but at the end of the day procreation is only natural one way with humanity..??

Wrong again and you offer no reasoning behind your claim.
The single most natural thing for a species to do is feed or it will not survive. Not all humans can procreate and it would not be the first most natural thing. Some species create vast amounts of offspring because many will simply be eaten and die.So only some of the human species needs to procreate in order for the species to survive. We all though need to eat, or we all die. So your reasoning falls very short again. Humans have evolved to enjoy sex. As humans created far more safer environments, they were able to take their time over sex. To the point for thousands of years people regularly enjoy sex and now more so protected sex. Humans have evolved to now enjoying sex more than the need to reproduce as there is so many humans already. Not all humans need to reproduce for the species to continue and even today there is no need to even have sex through science to reproduce.
So again you need to do more than offer an opinion. As you are not providing any reasoning and evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 pm

To pick up further on didge's points, if sex were not there to simply be enjoyed, how many children do you think would be here today, if sex was as unexciting as cutting your toenails?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 pm

love how HF and Tommy waffle on about "natural" and so on

yet they use a car .....it is NOT natural to travel above, at best a steady running pace.....proof ...look at the damage we (unprotected) sustain in a crash above even say 20mph

i bet they have flown...now THAT IS unnatural....see proof above and combine that with the damage we recive for falling from more that say 15 feet.....not to mention the fatality of being exposed to the environment at 30,000 feet and 400+ mph

in truth 90% of their lives they are in an artificial and unnatural environment, fortunate indeed for them i would say, since it is odds on neither would survive a year in a truely "natural environment"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:48 pm

why does there always have to be a reason for not liking something or disagreeing with something . If a person dislikes anal sex and finds it abnormal then so be it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

The single most natural thing for a species to do is feed or it will not survive. Not all humans can procreate and it would not be the first most natural thing. Some species create vast amounts of offspring because many will simply be eaten and die.So only some of the human species needs to procreate in order for the species to survive. We all though need to eat, or we all die. So your reasoning falls very short again. Humans have evolved to enjoy sex. As humans created far more safer environments, they were able to take their time over sex. To the point for thousands of years people regularly enjoy sex and now more so protected sex. Humans have evolved to now enjoying sex more than the need to reproduce as there is so many humans already. Not all humans need to reproduce for the species to continue and even today there is no need to even have sex through science to reproduce.
So again you need to do more than offer an opinion. As you are not providing any reasoning and evidence.

what rubbish what good would feeding do if you cannot procreate.. procreation is essential for the survival of any species and the natural way for any human is the only way we have...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

what rubbish what good would feeding do if you cannot procreate.. procreation is essential for the survival of any species and the natural way for any human is the only way we have...

But not all humans need to procreate for the species to survive. Only some need to procreate for the species to survive. We all need to eat to survive. Also a person can go through life not producing any children because some others do. Some people are infertile and cannot produce, so not all humans can reproduce also.
So you offer no reasoning yet again and just opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

But not all humans need to procreate for the species to survive. Only some need to procreate for the species to survive. We all need to eat to survive. Also a person can go through life not producing any children because some others do. Some people are infertile and cannot produce, so not all humans can reproduce also.

not all can but it is natural that we all do and there is only one natural way to do that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

not all can but it is natural that we all do and there is only one natural way to do that...

So you have finally conceded on all my points as you have nothing to offer but opinion again.

Oh well and thanks for the debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

and didge has declared himself the winner again lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:and didge has declared himself the winner again lol!

Nothing to win here Dibs, as its common sense as what is natural.

Please keep to the debate and not spoil them by not debating the points.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

So you have finally conceded on all my points as you have nothing to offer but opinion again.

Oh well and thanks for the debate.

Do you read anyone elses posts at all... i mean ever... Shocked

what is the only way for humans to procreate, this is not a tough question...

so that one way to procreate must be the only natural way for humans to procreate... Smile

you can shag a whole in a tree, you can stick your dick in anything round and brown you like it ain't going to produce a baby naturally... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:02 pm

he likes doing that it makes him feel important instead of impotent.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:03 pm

he likes doing that it makes him feel important instead of impotent.... Smile

Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:03 pm

And we are back to the gang mentality of talking about the poster between themselves and not the debate.

Oh well, on that note its time to bid you a fond farewell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Sorry Eddie, you see what happens when you try to debate normally with them?
They always descend into immaturity.
Oh well, hope you have a good evening too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Sorry Eddie, you see what happens when you try to debate normally with them?
They always descend into immaturity.
Oh well, hope you have a good evening too

you didn't try to debate...lol

you denied any information i put to you.. as usual...

you decided everything was opinion... as usual...

you declared yourself the winner....as usual................. Smile

laters...................... as usual.............. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Well its simple HF you failed to counter any of my points, which is evident because in each response you come out with different opinions you failed to rationalize.
Again common sense I provided you with and by you not understanding is not winning at all. I would only win if you understood and realized your failings here.

Never mind, and I am not going to get drawn into one of your pointless irrelevant posts which is all you can offer.

In fact a few days ignoring you works very well it seems.

So all the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Well its simple HF you failed to counter any of my points, which is evident because in each response you come out with different opinions you failed to rationalize.
Again common sense I provided you with and by you not understanding is not winning at all. I would only win if you understood and realized your failings here.

Never mind, and I am not going to get drawn into one of your pointless irrelevant posts which is all you can offer.

In fact a few days ignoring you works very well it seems.

So all the best

I countered every point in two questions.....

what is the only natural form of procreation for the human race...??

so can anything else be considered natural as procreation???

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next