NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 3 Empty SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering as I often hear about gay sex on her as being "deviant" and "abnormal" and other "bad" words.

So I'm asking this, if you can be honest, what is your idea of a good session?
Is it wrong to receive or give a blowjob? Is it wrong to use sex toys, are they good or evil?
Should we treat sex as a glorious ride or something more serious?

What is sexual deviance? Is it the same for everyone?

I'll start the ball rolling.
I'm a no-holds-barred girl. Sex should be fun, dirty, perverted and messy! Or if you're feeling all soppy, it should be slow and loving and sensual.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 3 Empty Re: SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 am

eddie wrote:I'm far from prissy but I am with Vod on the dog poo thing.
If I tread in it, or my children do, I simply cannot clean it off shoes!!!! I start to feel sick.
My other half has to do it or I'd throw the shoes away.

Funnily enough, I don't mind picking up dog poo when I've had dogs.
Sounds odd, but warm poo is less vile than cold poo lol!

Thank you edds , dog poo is different to a baby's poo in a nappy isn't it and it doesn't stink like dog poo Razz

And like you i can't remove it from shoes it just stinks and makes me feel sick

Back to top Go down

SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 3 Empty Re: SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 am

Cuchulain wrote:I am always quite proud myself when I have exited a huge dump.
It is interesting how today some people now have an aversion to excrement. Though again this does not happen for the same people looking at their own shit or a babies shit in nappies. So why a dogs?

thats just wrong didge...wayyyy to much info for this time of day...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:35 am

mentor wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm far from prissy but I am with Vod on the dog poo thing.
If I tread in it, or my children do, I simply cannot clean it off shoes!!!! I start to feel sick.
My other half has to do it or I'd throw the shoes away.

Funnily enough, I don't mind picking up dog poo when I've had dogs.
Sounds odd, but warm poo is less vile than cold poo lol!

pffffft....weakling  Razz

AND
your scared of spiders

AND

cold poo tends to stink less than warm poo....... scratch

Indeed and lets face it, some filled nappies make dog poo look like a holiday resort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:36 am

mentor wrote:
It is interesting how today some people now have an aversion to excrement. Though again this does not happen for the same people looking at their own shit or a babies shit in nappies. So why a dogs?

lol!

Me bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:38 am

Cuchulain wrote:
mentor wrote:

pffffft....weakling  Razz

AND
your scared of spiders

AND

cold poo tends to stink less than warm poo....... scratch

Indeed and lets face it, some filled nappies make dog poo look like a holiday resort.

oh heavens yes....I have had to deal with "exploding child syndrome" a few times..... No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:39 am

mentor wrote:Well all I can say Dibs, is that you come under the classification of "prissy"

perhaps its simply a case of "never having lived in the "real world"

brought up with too many airs and graces

never got your hands mucky

Rolling Eyes

no i went to boarding school where we grew our own food and had our hands in mud . I just find certain things vile and it makes me feel sick .

I was kneeling down planting some flowers and a huge worm slid by and it made me feel sick , i also feel sick at the sight of slugs .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 am

My son is a supervisor in a care home and he cleans shit up all day , some people can and some can't .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 am

mentor wrote:

agree SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 3 3489511464 SEX: do early experiences make us view sex differently to others?  - Page 3 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:43 am

mentor wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

oh heavens yes....I have had to deal with "exploding child syndrome" a few times..... No

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 pm

People who think gay people are unnatural, and say so, make me want to slap them in the face with a stale fish, just the sensation I have I can't help it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:People who think gay people are unnatural, and say so, make me want to slap them in the face with a stale fish, just the sensation I have I can't help it.

Same here i could do that to gay people Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:People who think gay people are unnatural, and say so, make me want to slap them in the face with a stale fish, just the sensation I have I can't help it.

Even your gay friends?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Even your gay friends?
They're not bigots like you they accept my faith and accept my decision defending scripture . So no they wouldn't get a wet kipper in their faces .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Even your gay friends?
They're not bigots like you they accept my faith and accept my decision defending scripture . So no they wouldn't get a wet kipper in their faces .

That's cool. If I were you I'd want to hit me in the face with a fish too- but then if I were you I wouldn't keep calling gay people unnatural and vomit inducing Wink

I just wanted to clarify it isn't 'all gay people' that you want to hit with a fish- only me Smile

For me though, it is all people who vocally and repeatedly call gay people unnatural perverts.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

That's cool. If I were you I'd want to hit me in the face with a fish too- but then if I were you I wouldn't keep calling gay people unnatural and vomit inducing Wink

I just wanted to clarify it isn't 'all gay people' that you want to hit with a fish- only me Smile

For me though, it is all people who vocally and repeatedly call gay people unnatural perverts.

I can't help it can I if i feel sick when i see gays kissing . Also my gay friends know not to kiss in front of me and they don't like to display themselves why would they .

Lesbians make me feel sick too when they kiss openly , i just can't help it . I find it sickening not saying it to offend anyone i am being honest .

You don't hid your feelings about me and my husband you think we are vile and that is the same as me feeling sick at the thought of gays and lesbians kissing and having sex i find it unnatural .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I can't help it can I if i feel sick when i see gays kissing . Also my gay friends know not to kiss in front of me and they don't like to display themselves why would they .

Lesbians make me feel sick too when they kiss openly , i just can't help it . I find it sickening not saying it to offend anyone i am being honest .

You don't hid your feelings about me and my husband you think we are vile and that is the same as me feeling sick at the thought of gays and lesbians kissing and having sex i find it unnatural .

But you must understand the difference.

I don't care that you and your husband think that way (well actually its more indifference, I don't care what you think in privacy). But I wouldn't think you and your husband were vile if you didn't make your extreme views so outspoken. The fact you hammer your negative views of other people daily is WHY I find you vile.

Imagine if someone told you you were unnatural EVERY DAY- would you like that person? Would you want to be nice to that person?

The only reason I have ever been horrible to you two is because that is how you have always been with me.

And I feel bad for your gay friends if they are consciously aware they have to hold back any affection in your company- must be like walking on eggshells Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I don't care that you and your husband think that way (well actually its more indifference, I don't care what you think in privacy). But I wouldn't think you and your husband were vile if you didn't make your extreme views so outspoken. The fact you hammer your negative views of other people daily is WHY I find you vile.

Imagine if someone told you you were unnatural EVERY DAY- would you like that person? Would you want to be nice to that person?

The only reason I have ever been horrible to you two is because that is how you have always been with me.

And I feel bad for your gay friends if they are consciously aware they have to hold back any affection in your company- must be like walking on eggshells Sad

i would probably find out why i was considered unnatural and remedy the problem... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I think that happens daily on here we get called every name under the sun which is very offensive .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I think that happens daily on here we get called every name under the sun which is very offensive .

But only because you came back here and opened up with the anti-gay rhetoric, had you not done that you wouldn't be viewed as you are now in the first place.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

you know how these unnatural people like to play the victim...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

But only because you came back here and opened up with the anti-gay rhetoric, had you not done that you wouldn't be viewed as you are now in the first place.

Eilzel buddy, they do not even debate the points. Look at how they constantly retreat from the debates by constantly deflecting with following.

Incorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Most of ll though mate, what I posted today on another thread, you can find them ticking every single point raised here in the bigotry they follow:

When Christians engage in culture wars, theology can quickly transform into bigotry, and the gospel of Christ is often abandoned for a spirit of hatred, bitterness and judgmental accusations. As the Supreme Court tackles the issue of same-sex marriage, many Christians are being labeled as bigots, but what exactly is Christian bigotry?  Here are some defining characteristics:

Bigots Fear Change:
Christian Bigots hate change and see it as an attack on their beliefs. Since their Bible is inerrant and their God is unchanging, new ideas are dangerous and subversive to their perfect theology. Perfection cannot be improved upon, so any variation or contradiction is perceived as absurd. Bigots hate discovery, creativity is often prohibited, and new ideas are threatening to their way of life.
Historically, this is why many Christians were shamefully ignorant and simply wrong when it came to addressing slavery, fighting for civil rights, addressing the Holocaust, recognizing genocide, and combating AIDS (just to name a few).

Bigots Are Often (But Not Always) Privileged:
Change is hard to accept when things are working in your favor. As the common expression goes: “Why change a good thing?” Any theology, idea or sermon that challenges people to sacrifice or reach beyond their comfort zones isn’t easily accepted.
Related: When God No Longer Hates Fags – by Joel McKerrow
Bigots defend their position so passionately because the greatest beneficiaries of their worldview are themselves. But when people are persecuted, abandoned, ignored or powerless, their perspective changes and becomes open to different paradigms. These new paradigms are invisible and seem illogical to those that live in comfort and authority.

Bigots Crave Power:
Bigots want control, and they view their faith as a war of attrition. They use battle terminology to describe the gospel and prefer to preach, yell and shout instead of listen, discuss and learn. They use proclamations filled with absolutes and flood Facebook pages with dubious links and articles that promote their agendas. They declare statements instead of asking questions and refuse to engage in meaningful dialogue. They prefer political might over spiritual strength, legal enforcement over personal choice, conscription over evangelism, punishment over grace, fear over hope, and control over love. In extreme cases, even violence and aggression is viewed as a necessary means of gaining power.

The Future is Scary:
Christian Bigots believe that the Apocalypse is going to happen sooner rather than later—possibly tomorrow. They assume people are becoming more depraved every passing minute. The Gays, Liberals and Abortionists are ruining the world, and every single negative news event is proof that God is judging the world and that The End is near. Repent! Turn from your sins! Bigots shout the Gospel as a somber warning call from God that foresees a future full of doom and gloom and destruction. The Bible isn’t a message of hope, joy and redemption, but a weapon used to strike fear into anyone who doesn’t wholeheartedly agree with their theologies and belief systems.

The Past was Beautiful:
As bad as the future is, the past was practically perfect. If only American Christians could travel back in time when they were the predominant majority, when they could issue moral decrees and control the social and political institutions of the day.
Bigots love to tarnish the current (and future) reputation of humanity by comparing it to the past. But again, their past isn’t reality, and it’s a revisionist history that has been glossed over by misconceptions, ignorance and prideful assumptions.

Bigots lack humility, and they refuse to admit they were ever wrong. They forget—or refuse to admit—that many aspects of the past were worse than the present. Not only did Christians ruthlessly kill and torture in the name of God, but where was the Church when children were being molested, millions were being persecuted and killed, unfair taxes were bankrupting entire communities, and Christians consistently turned a blind eye to injustice, the poor, and those who were in desperate need of help?
These past sins of Christianity don’t exist for Bigots. Their words, actions and lives are skewed by a misguided sense of self-righteousness and virtue. They hold the moral high ground while everyone else is simply wrong.

Bigots are Exclusive:
Bigots have an Us vs. Them mentality and believe that only those who strictly agree with their beliefs can be true believers, the rest of humanity is being manipulated by Satan. If you question this line of reasoning you’ll quickly be labeled a “heretic,” a word that Bigots love to attach to anyone challenging their thinking.
Related: A Possible Compromise on the Gay Marriage Controversy
For Christian Bigots, the Bible is a message of selectiveness, a narrow path that few will follow. They see themselves as being privy to a special revelation that has been given only to them and the select few who religiously adhere to the strict rules, practices and traditions that are required to uphold such holy doctrines. They view God as having a love that is exclusive rather than inclusive.

Bigots Have the Answers:
For Bigots, the concept of “the mystery of God” is a direct threat to their ideologies. Therefore, almost every situation and question has an answer and explanation. Everything is black and white—nothing is gray. And while society shifts and creates moral questions that are harder and harder to answer, instead of humble reflection, Bigots simply rework and evolve their answers to remain true to their original beliefs—no matter how complicated, confusing or ridiculous the answers are. To them, any answer is better than not having an answer at all, which they view as a sign of extreme weakness and stupidity.

Bigots are Aggressive, Vengeful and Cruel:
Since Bigots self-righteously believe to be correct in all matters, they’re obnoxiously rude, mean and hurtful when communicating with others. Their self-perception as being morally superior creates an attitude of disdain for those they view as sinners, challengers and outsiders.Bigots are the people who get on TV and explain that natural disasters are the direct result of a specific group of people’s sins. They blare over the radio that certain politicians could possibly be the Anti-Christ. They publicly humiliate individuals by arguing with them on street corners, attacking them over Twitter or condemning them from the pulpit. They picket funerals, organize boycotts and use derogatory slurs and defamation against their enemies.Ultimately, Christian Bigots do more harm than good, which raises the question: Am I doing more harm than good?
—-
Stephen Mattson has written for Relevant, Sojourners, and The Burnside Writer’s Collective. He graduated from the Moody Bible Institute and is currently on staff at Northwestern College in St. Paul, MN. Follow him on Twitter @mikta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:19 pm

wow all the bigot quotes work perfectly for gays, with a slight change of course.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:wow all the bigot quotes work perfectly for gays, with a slight change of course.... Smile

Thank you proving my point and you played deflections:

Avoid the answers

Incorrect claims to victim status

Immature smile's and lol's

Last edited by Cuchulain on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

It's something i feel strongly about , look at the endless anti-Christian and Israel threads from didge and sassy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

It's something i feel strongly about , look at the endless anti-Christian and Israel threads from didge and sassy lol

And Israel/Palestine is a conflict which people are interested in, threads about that are NOT a dig at you.

And you feel strongly about being anti-gay?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

And you have every right to your opinion and don't let anyone say otherwise.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:wow all the bigot quotes work perfectly for gays, with a slight change of course.... Smile

Avoid the answers

wow yeah they are all the ones that show gay bigots..lol... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:41 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That is odd Dibs as you have commented on many I have posted and i the positive to them.
So I take you think there is too many.
I agree there is too many Israel threads and why the last couple of days  I have compiled most new articles on a day into just one thread. Not quite there yet, but give me time and it will be down to at most one a day from me. I never used to post many at all, but when someone returned the forum was flooded with them, so I countered in kind.
Still happy to attempt to create less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That is odd Dibs as you have commented on many I have posted and i the positive to them.
So I take you think there is too many.
I agree there is too many Israel threads and why the last couple of days  I have compiled most new articles on a day into just one thread. Not quite there yet, but give me time and it will be down to at most one a day from me. I never used to post many at all, but when someone returned the forum was flooded with them, so I countered in kind.
Still happy to attempt to create less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:44 pm

so did we work out what the only natural way was for human beings to procreate...... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so did we work out what the only natural way was for human beings to procreate...... Smile

that wasnt the question.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Avoid the answers

wow yeah they are all the ones that show gay bigots..lol... Smile

Deflections played by HF in this post

Avoid the answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:48 pm

mentor wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so did we work out what the only natural way was for human beings to procreate...... Smile

that wasnt the question.....

Indeed, he played the following deflections:

Avoid the answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 pm

so have we worked out the only natural way for human beings to procreate... Smile

I think we did cover it... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

And Israel/Palestine is a conflict which people are interested in, threads about that are NOT a dig at you.

right so those threads aren't for the benefit of Christians on here Razz
don't twist my words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:06 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

don't twist my words.

The Israel threads were going up long before you arrived- you are viewing them quite egotistically.

And I'm not twisting your views, I said you are anti-gay, you said you feel strongly about it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

don't twist my words.

Why would they be for the benefit of the Christians on here, when at least two of those Christians place their fingers in their ears and go:
la la la la la la la la la

Many threads are posted being critical of bad ideas found within religions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:09 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so have we worked out the only natural way for human beings to procreate... Smile

I think we did cover it... Smile

what no takers!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3