NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution'

Go down

Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution' Empty Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution'

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 am

Nicola Sturgeon lambasted a Bill designed to give Scotland broad new powers on Thursday, saying it failed to deliver on the findings of the cross-party Smith Commission established after the independence referendum of September last year. The Scotland Bill would give Holyrood 10% of VAT revenues, increased power over welfare spending and control over income tax rates. However, the First Minister decried it over Westminster’s ability to veto devolved benefits.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/28/nicola-sturgeon-lambasts-scotland-bill-says-westminsters-ability-to-veto-is-not-devolution_n_7463760.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

I tell you what this lady has been straight out of the blocks faster than any leader of a party I have seen in years. I may not like the Politics she adheres to, but I am beginning to respect her for her audacity and skill as an orator. Not sure if it she who is doing the strategy behind each move they do, but will add that also if it is.

Can see this escalating.

Back to top Go down

Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution' Empty Re: Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution'

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 29, 2015 10:30 am

Wee jimmy crankee is an EU stooge enacting the EU plan to break up the UK.

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri May 29, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution' Empty Re: Nicola Sturgeon Lambasts Scotland Bill, Says Westminster's Ability To Veto Is 'Not Devolution'

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Wee jimmy crankee is an EU stooge enacting the EU plan to break up the EU.
Eh ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 3:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Wee jimmy crankee is an EU stooge enacting the EU plan to break up the EU.
Eh ?

lol I never noticed that, I thought this was what Tommy wanted?
I did not know they had double agents though within the EU.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Typo ladies... calm down...

Also, how many votes did the SNP get...?

Even if you wrongly assume that they will also be voting to stay in the EU, it's still a democracy and such small numbers cannot dictate what happens ...The tail does not wag the dog!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Typo ladies... calm down...

Even if you wrongly assume that they will also be voting to stay in the EU, it's still a democracy and such small numbers cannot dictate what happens ...The tail does not wag the dog!

Some typo lol

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Sarcasm is lost on you dodge...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 5:37 pm

looks like the ginger minger is a bit slow it actually thinks politicians keep their words..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 11:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Typo ladies... calm down...

why wrongly ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 11:58 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:looks like the ginger minger is a bit slow it actually thinks politicians keep their words..lol
Oh!! you wish you where half as smart as her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 7:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:looks like the ginger minger is a bit slow it actually thinks politicians keep their words..lol
i'm not sure anyone could be half as smart as her and still walk and talk at the same time, well maybe you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 8:50 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i'm not sure anyone could be half as smart as her and still walk and talk at the same time, well maybe you!!
well i am smarter than you so can`t be all bad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down