NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell

4 posters

Go down

School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell Empty School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:09 am

A New Zealand high school has come under fire after it provided students with a conservative Christian handout that called women “cheap prostitutes” if they had sex outside of marriage, and warned that LGBT people would go to hell. According to 3News, Papanui High School obtained the pamphlets from U.S.-based Bible Baptist Publications and provided them to 15-year-old students. “Either you are married or you are not married,” the booklet states. “If you are not married, yet you have sexual relations, then you are a wicked fornicator.” Other phrases in the “Safe Sex” handout warned students that “death and hell” were waiting for students who engaged in gay sex.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/school-teaches-sex-ed-lesson-from-baptist-website-women-are-cheap-prostitutes-gays-going-to-hell/

Back to top Go down

School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell Empty Re: School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 9:55 am

I think freedom of information is a good thing... I get given JW literature all the time, I get polite young usually americans stop me in the street, I get political candidates knocking on my door or dropping leaflets through the door...
you know what, if i don't want to read it or don't like it I have to throw it away, that is so hrsh I know but I have too, then I have to forget that my mind has been assaulted by these things I had no interest in...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell Empty Re: School teaches sex-ed lesson from Baptist website: Women are ‘cheap prostitutes,’ gays going to hell

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 24, 2015 3:26 am

Can "Wicked Fornicator" be my new user name?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Can "Wicked Fornicator" be my new user name?

I think it would suit you. Can I call you Forny for short?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Can "Wicked Fornicator" be my new user name?

I think it would suit you. Can I call you Forny for short?

His Theme Tune:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 24, 2015 10:42 am

Oh here's Belt Up! Hahahahahaha

Morning didge x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:45 am

eddie wrote:Oh here's Belt Up! Hahahahahaha

Morning didge x

Morning Eddie.xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Surprised    YOU really are a self-centered nutbag, heavenly' !!!

DID you miss the part where that rubbish-filled propaganda pamphlet was distributed during a government-funded public school sex education lesson ???

NOT at a baptist school, nor at any church-funded function..

AND THEN there's the small matter of such propaganda being neither educational nor factual ~ but simply the personal opinions of some unknown and unquantified American evangelist Baptist blogger !

"Freedom of information" isn't an issue here, your heavenlyslobness, as those pamphlets DON'T contain any genuine information !   Rolling Eyes
do you normally leaflet an area that knows or a area that needs to know??

so you think gay sex and casual sex are something to encourage in our next generation, that is your opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 24, 2015 4:56 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Surprised    YOU really are a self-centered nutbag, heavenly' !!!

DID you miss the part where that rubbish-filled propaganda pamphlet was distributed during a government-funded public school sex education lesson ???

NOT at a baptist school, nor at any church-funded function..

AND THEN there's the small matter of such propaganda being neither educational nor factual ~ but simply the personal opinions of some unknown and unquantified American evangelist Baptist blogger !

"Freedom of information" isn't an issue here, your heavenlyslobness, as those pamphlets DON'T contain any genuine information !   Rolling Eyes
do you normally leaflet an area that knows or a area that needs to know??

so you think gay sex and casual sex are something to encourage in our next generation, that is your opinion...

Are you suggesting a fornication license? Rolling Eyes

Oh lord, another government agency.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down