NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods

3 posters

Go down

Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods Empty Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 11:57 am

Graham Hancock's multi-million bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods remains an astonishing, deeply controversial, wide-ranging investigation of the mysteries of our past and the evidence for Earth's lost civilization. Twenty years on, Hancock returns with the sequel to his seminal work filled with completely new, scientific and archaeological evidence, which has only recently come to light...

The evidence revealed in this book shows beyond reasonable doubt that an advanced civilization that flourished during the Ice Age was destroyed in the global cataclysms between 12,800 and 11,600 years ago.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1444779672/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=1444779672&linkCode=as2&tag=infinicity-21&linkId=QTFHQX2SRUAPJCEE

I have read the original book, so will be interested to buy this and see if any of his arguments have any validity.

Back to top Go down

Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods Empty Re: Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 12:13 pm

when you say advanced what do yu mean by advanced...

Back to top Go down

Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods Empty Re: Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:when you say advanced what do yu mean by advanced...

Read the book when it comes out to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Lucifer Angel of Light wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:when you say advanced what do yu mean by advanced...

oh I assumed you knew...silly me... did the first book mention an ancient advanced civilisation..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 12:49 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

oh I assumed you knew...silly me... did the first book mention an ancient advanced civilisation..

If the book has not been realised how would I know?
Yes the first book talks about how there were civilisations that they claim are earlier in the history of mankind
Tad difficult to discuss with you if you have not read the book is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Yes the first book talks about how there were civilisations that they claim are earlier in the history of mankind
in the first book how advanced a civilisation was he talking about...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 1:01 pm

More adavanced that stone age technology.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

the fact that people fall for this gibberish rather proves the saying
"there is one born every minute"
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 1:42 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:the fact that people fall for this gibberish rather proves the saying

Falls for what exactly?

It is claims made that civilization maybe older.
I find that interesting. It does not mean it is true, but if you have such a poor aspect before you even read a book, that is even worse I would say

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 19, 2015 2:01 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:the fact that people fall for this gibberish rather proves the saying

Falls for what exactly?

I find that interesting. It does not mean it is true, but if you have such a poor aspect before you even read a book, that is even worse I would say
I have seen this chap on the history channel waffling on about ancient aliens week after week. it is gibberish created to satisfy the simpler mind who cant accept life for what it is and wants their to be another explanation.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:04 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:

Falls for what exactly?

I have seen this chap on the history channel waffling on about ancient aliens week after week. it is gibberish created to satisfy the simpler mind who cant accept life for what it is and wants their to be another explanation.

I think you are confusing him with Von Daniken
Again, I have read Fingerprints of the Gods, and no claim of Aliens is made at all.
So you really are talking bollocks I am afraid. If he has made such claims, it is not something that was claimed in the book.
Again what have you to lose from reading?
Nothing, if it is crap, then fine, no need to get your knickers in a twist over, as again it is just a claim to older civilizations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:11 pm

From his own words:

Graham Hancock: I’ve got nothing against the entities our species presently calls “aliens”. These entities are real, in my view, although I don’t think we’re anywhere near understanding exactly what they are or where they come from. That being said, though, the fact is that I don’t need “aliens” – whatever they are — to explain any mysteries in our pre-history. Honestly I don’t need a single alien for the great pyramids or the Mayan calendar. I just don’t. What I need is a more advanced level of human civilization in that period than is recognized by historians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:43 pm

More adavanced that stone age technology.
that's interesting as it fits with something i was investigating..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 pm

it seem highly probably to me, most recorded cultures experience a 'dark age' if not out right destruction and technology is lost. Doesn't seem unreasonable at all to suggest that the ending of the ice age and the mass extinctions that went with it could knock over a more 'advanced' civilization..

if you think how bad society would turn if electricity disappeared today, if they had some sort of technology that was reliant on the colder temperature (I'm thinking snow/ice is easier to move up a slope than water) and that was no longer usable and most of their society was geared around the use/support of that tech... well it would fall in heap pretty quick. Magicians of the Gods: The forgotten wisdom of earth's lost civilisation - the sequel to Fingerprints of the Gods 2190311264
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 19, 2015 11:10 pm

There have been many advanced civilizations that we know little to nothing about, or that we're only just now starting to learn more about, such as in the great BBC documentary series "Lost Kingdoms of Africa":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpz8h_MFkWg

Also:

Where others see only sand and scrub, Sarianidi has turned up the remnants of a wealthy town protected by high walls and battlements. This barren place, a site called Gonur, was once the heart of a vast archipelago of settlements that stretched across 1,000 square miles of Central Asian plains. Although unknown to most Western scholars, this ancient civilization dates back 4,000 years—to the time when the first great societies along the Nile, Tigris-Euphrates, Indus, and Yellow rivers were flourishing.

Thousands of people lived in towns like Gonur with carefully designed streets, drains, temples, and homes. To water their orchards and fields, they dug lengthy canals to channel glacier-fed rivers that were impervious to drought. They traded with distant cities for ivory, gold, and silver, creating what may have been the first commercial link between the East and the West. They buried their dead in elaborate graves filled with fine jewelry, wheeled carts, and animal sacrifices. Then, within a few centuries, they vanished.

http://discovermagazine.com/2006/nov/ancient-towns-excavated-turkmenistan

The problem is that so many ancient cultures never invented writing, or if they did they don't have surviving written records. I'm sure there are many more that we still don't know about.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down