NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’

2 posters

Go down

Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’ Empty Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 8:42 am

n Iowa man who was arrested for sexual abuse of an incapacitated woman insisted to police that he couldn’t have committed the crime because the victim was “not even rapable” by his standards.  According to a probable cause document obtained by Headline News, 36-year-old William Francis Miller assaulted the woman in May of 2014 after a night of drinking with friends.

The police report indicated that the group of friends had gone to sleep, and it described the victim as “incapacitated.” That’s when Miller removed the woman’s underwear and began to have sex with her, police said. One of the woman’s friend’s was said to have witnessed the attack and told Miller to stop. Miller admitted to police during an interview that he had intercourse with the victim, but he said that she had consented to the sex. Miller defended himself by saying that, by his own standards, the woman was “not even rapable,” the charging document said.
After being arrested on May 7, Miller was being held at Johnson County Jail in lieu of $26,000 bond. A court appearance is scheduled for May 18.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/iowa-man-insists-he-couldnt-have-sexually-assaulted-sleeping-woman-because-shes-not-even-rapable/

Back to top Go down

Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’ Empty Re: Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 14, 2015 8:47 am

Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’ Hit-girl-o
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’ Empty Re: Iowa man insists he couldn’t have sexually assaulted sleeping woman because she’s ‘not even rapable’

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 14, 2015 9:34 am

What does that even mean? If it means that he didn't find her attractive, why did he had sex with her?

It reminds me of a case in the UK where a woman said she had been raped whilst drunk, and that she knew it was rape because she wouldn't have found the man attractive if she'd been sober.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 am

Nemesis wrote:n Iowa man who was arrested for sexual abuse of an incapacitated woman insisted to police that he couldn’t have committed the crime because the victim was “not even rapable” by his standards.  According to a probable cause document obtained by Headline News, 36-year-old William Francis Miller assaulted the woman in May of 2014 after a night of drinking with friends.

The police report indicated that the group of friends had gone to sleep, and it described the victim as “incapacitated.” That’s when Miller removed the woman’s underwear and began to have sex with her, police said. One of the woman’s friend’s was said to have witnessed the attack and told Miller to stop. Miller admitted to police during an interview that he had intercourse with the victim, but he said that she had consented to the sex. Miller defended himself by saying that, by his own standards, the woman was “not even rapable,” the charging document said.
After being arrested on May 7, Miller was being held at Johnson County Jail in lieu of $26,000 bond. A court appearance is scheduled for May 18.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/iowa-man-insists-he-couldnt-have-sexually-assaulted-sleeping-woman-because-shes-not-even-rapable/

well that's an interesting defence ploy... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:38 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Nemesis wrote:n Iowa man who was arrested for sexual abuse of an incapacitated woman insisted to police that he couldn’t have committed the crime because the victim was “not even rapable” by his standards.  According to a probable cause document obtained by Headline News, 36-year-old William Francis Miller assaulted the woman in May of 2014 after a night of drinking with friends.

Or one that is going to torn apart for the complete contradiction which it seems you have failed to work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:42 am

Nemesis wrote:

Or one that is going to torn apart for the complete contradiction which it seems you have failed to work out.

I saw it ... I must make a point of making my humour either the potty type or for three year olds to understand... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:47 am

Nemesis wrote:

I saw it ... I must make a point of making my humour either the potty type or for three year olds to understand... Smile

I thought you had a sense of humour failure even more so when it came to your own faith.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:51 am

Nemesis wrote:

I thought you had a sense of humour failure even more so when it came to your own faith.

Laughing

the Lord blessed me with a wonderful sense of humour, that's why i can talk to you... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 9:54 am

Nemesis wrote:

Laughing

the Lord blessed me with a wonderful sense of humour, that's why i can talk to you... Smile

Lord Vader?

It would explain agreat deal.

Laughing

Back to top Go down