NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar

+2
Syl
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar Empty Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:52 pm

A Swedish woman in her 40s was brutally raped by an Afghan teenager while another migrant man molested her, a court has heard.

Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari, both 18, met the victim outside a hotel bar in Ljungby, southern Sweden, in the early hours of Boxing Day last year.

The victim later told police she took an interest in the teenagers, having been told they were migrants from Afganistan.

She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden.

In a police interview she said that 'when others have thought that they [migrants] should go home again, she has opposed that'.

The two Afghan teens asked the victim if she wanted to come back to theirs to continue drinking, and the trio arrived at Hesari's home, a room provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, at just before 3.30am.

The victim told police that as she felt Hesari masturbating next to her, Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally causing her 'excruciating pain'.

She claims her screams caused Hassani to stop and that the two teenagers helped put some of her clothes back on before she was able to grab her jacket and boots and 'run out of there'.

According to the victim, Hassani ran after her and 'offered to take her to dinner', but she walked off and called an ambulance.

Witnesses, including medical staff at Växjö Hospital where she arrived shortly before 7am on Boxing Day described the victim as 'very shocked' and 'in acute state of crisis'.

The victim said she had been struggling to sleep and suffered other mental health issues following the rape.

Växjö District Court found Hassani guilty of rape and sentenced him to 15 months in prison. He was also ordered to pay the victim 134,990SEK (£11,326) in compensation.

After time served, Hassani will be deported and banned from returning to Sweden for ten years.

Hesari, who admitted to sexual molestation, was handed a three-month suspended sentence and ordered to pay 23,990SEK (£2,013) in compensation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5654845/Swedish-woman-raped-sexually-assaulted-Afghan-migrant-teenagers-met-outside-bar.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar Empty Re: Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar

Post by Syl Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

The two men were found guilty but they were given ridiculously light sentences for the crimes they committed against her.

The woman was an idiot though....why would a mature woman go back to the accommodation at 3 in the morning with two complete strangers?

If women don't look after themselves they are making it easy for predatory males to rape, abuse and even murder them.
That's always been the case...no matter what the nationality is.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar Empty Re: Woman who campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden was raped and sexually assaulted by two Afghan teenagers she met outside a bar

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:41 pm

Because she's a blinkered do gooder who thinks she's untouchable because she's 'on the side of the angels'?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Daily Mail wrote:She claims her screams caused Hassani to stop and that the two teenagers helped put some of her clothes back on before she was able to grab her jacket and boots and 'run out of there'.

Curiously, the narrative enters at mid-story.  Here I am, wondering how her clothes got off her in the first place.  Did it escape her notice?

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Oh well, let's hope it's taught her a lesson.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Daily Mail wrote:She claims her screams caused Hassani to stop and that the two teenagers helped put some of her clothes back on before she was able to grab her jacket and boots and 'run out of there'.

Curiously, the narrative enters at mid-story.  Here I am, wondering how her clothes got off her in the first place.  Did it escape her notice?

"After smoking a few cigarettes with the pair, the woman said she tripped and hit her head and laid down on a mattress on the floor, feeling dizzy.
She said Hassani started touching her body, and she pushed him away saying 'I don't want to, I don't want to', but that he then laid on top of her and pulled her jeans down."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Vintage wrote:Because she's a blinkered do gooder who thinks she's untouchable because she's 'on the side of the angels'?

Exactly Vin, her hens came home to roost.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

"After smoking a few cigarettes with the pair, the woman said she tripped and hit her head and laid down on a mattress on the floor, feeling dizzy.
She said Hassani started touching her body, and she pushed him away saying 'I don't want to, I don't want to', but that he then laid on top of her and pulled her jeans down."

Suspicions confirmed.  The OP was scrupulously edited.  Another question is, why are they living in a home for minors if both men are 18-years of age?

And, the lad's point is well-taken: what was she doing there in the first place?  Certainly she didn't go there to receive her award of merit.

No question a woman is allowed to change her mind, but it does leave mixed signals...especially if differences in language are a factor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Suspicions confirmed.  The OP was scrupulously edited.

Still, the lad's point is well-taken: what was she doing there in the first place?  Certainly she didn't go there to receive her award of merit.

No question a woman is allowed to change her mind, but it does leave mixed signals...especially if differences in language are a factor.

There is no indication in the article that the woman 'changed her mind' Quill.
Stupid though she appears to have been, going back to someones place late at night is not confirmation that she wants to be buggered.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Suspicions confirmed.  The OP was scrupulously edited.

Still, the lad's point is well-taken: what was she doing there in the first place?  Certainly she didn't go there to receive her award of merit.

There is no indication in the article that the woman 'changed her mind' Quill.
Stupid though she appears to have been, going back to someones place late at night is not confirmation that she wants to be buggered.

My reference is to the question asked by her host.  The full article states:

Daily Mail wrote:She said Hassani asked her why she had followed them back if she did not want to have sex with them.

The answer of last resort would be she changed her mind, but it is the question that is most important.  It's a fair question, asked by one who is trying to sort out what is going on.  Two young boys, with potential language difficulties...these are facts that would lean toward consent if there were difficulties in communication.

I think these kids were not represented by a competent attorney.  A good lawyer would have brought these mixed signals out, along with contrary cultural expectations and other confusions of living in a different country.  Two inexperienced kids...they just thought they got lucky.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:52 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Suspicions confirmed.  The OP was scrupulously edited.  Another question is, why are they living in a home for minors if both men are 18-years of age?

And, the lad's point is well-taken: what was she doing there in the first place?  Certainly she didn't go there to receive her award of merit.

Mixed signals? the minute a woman says NO, a man should respect that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Agreed...otherwise it's rape pure and simple.

There seems to be no question that this woman was NOT giving mixed signals anyway. She was an idiot in going back to the mens accommodation, but nowhere does it say she sexually encouraged them, started something intimate then called a halt, or as many men like to call women who 'lead them on' prick teased them.

NO means No in any language.....I sometimes think Quill looks for excuses to give men get outs when thy behave like animalse, the two men understood perfectly what they were doing, hence the comment....
" Hesari later told police Hassani had asked him in Farsi 'aren't you going to rape?" 
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:30 pm

No is no end of. Any sex taking place after is rape.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:46 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Mixed signals?  the minute a woman says NO, a man should respect that.  

Yes, that's the platitude that we are well used to in our society. But an 18-year old lad just in from half way round the world might not have understood. At least in the case of the one called Hesari, who seemed the more hesitant and considerate.

I would like to see a time line on events. When did she say 'no' and when did the groping and wrestling take place? Was it before or after she said 'no'?

I agree with you that 'no' is pretty definitive, but it matters when it was said. All the facts in this article are just thrown in like so many sticks (which the Daily Mail is wont to do to enrich the story)...I'd like to see it sorted out into a sequence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Some points that don’t make sense:

Why did she lie down with them, because she had to have been lying down for him to penetrate her anally and where was her underwear?

As soon as she screamed he stopped, so that sounds to me like it was mutual as he stoooed the moment she showed a negative reaction.

I don’t get it. Either the story is reported really, really badly, or her story is sketchy and raises some question for me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:28 pm

eddie wrote:Some points that don’t make sense:

Why did she lie down with them, because she had to have been lying down for him to penetrate her anally and where was her underwear?

As soon as she screamed he stopped, so that sounds to me like it was mutual as he stoooed the moment she showed a negative reaction.

I don’t get it. Either the story is reported really, really badly, or her story is sketchy and raises some question for me.  

Yes, good points. Those are the same questions I have about sequence. What happened, and when? That's why I'd like to see a timeline to be more precise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Obviously Eddie and Quill choose to ignore what the woman claimed happened.
I have already highlighted it once.... Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Syl wrote:Obviously Eddie and Quill choose to ignore what the woman claimed happened.
I have already highlighted it once.... Rolling Eyes

So where does the wanking man fit into it all? She said she became aware that one of them was masterbating. Was he already lying on the mattress when she lay on it?

I’m still no clearer.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:24 pm

The gory details are all in the link if you ever read it.

"She said Hassani started touching her body, and she pushed him away saying 'I don't want to, I don't want to', but that he then laid on top of her and pulled her jeans down.
Hassani told her to 'be quiet' several times, and began raping her despite her screaming in protest. She said Hassani asked her why she had followed them back if she did not want to have sex with them.

Hesari later told police during interrogations that Hassani had turned to him and said in Farsi; 'aren't you going to rape?' Hesari, who had been lying on the bed next to them, climbed down onto the mattress and began groping her breasts while masturbating.
The victim told police that as she felt Hesari masturbating next to her, Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally causing her 'excruciating pain'.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Okay that’s a little clearer and looks like bad storytelling by the newspapers.

She is stupid though. Who goes back to a room, (and who decides to go in, when they see a mattress on the floor?), with two eighteen year olds? She went back to take drugs of some sort, weed or coke, that’s what I think.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:32 pm

She is an idiot.
Some men will always look for the easy target, she made herself one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Syl wrote:She is an idiot.

I think she knew what she was possibly going for but she changed her mind when no one kissed her and told she was beautiful and someone tried to stick their cock up her arse without any foreplay or clitoral arousal.

Had any of that happened, we may never have heard the story.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:

I think she knew what she was possibly going for but she changed her mind when no one kissed her and told she was beautiful and someone tried to stick their cock up her arse without any foreplay or clitoral arousal.

A 40 something woman is hardly going to be wooed and romanced by a couple of 18 year olds she has only just met...I suspect her judgment was severely clouded by drugs or drink, and she paid a very high price for that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

A 40 something woman is hardly going to be wooed and romanced by a couple of 18 year olds she has only just met...I suspect her judgment was severely clouded by drugs or drink, and she paid a very high price for that.

A forty year old who goes back to the living quarters of two 18 year olds, after taking drugs and drinking, is very probably expecting sex and very probably thinking they’re into her because of what was said before they decided to go back to their room.

Of course, she won’t say that in her statement because it will fuck her case up.
She knew what she thought might happen and it didn’t go the way she wanted. She got fucked up the arse and of course if it want consensual then it’s rape.
But she knew why she went back there with them. One or both, caught her eye. One or both, gave her enough compliments to make her want to go with them.

That’s really and honestly what I conclude from it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:09 pm

Possibly, but the fact remains however stupid or 'up for it' she was....the two men were in the wrong.
Eighteen year olds are responsible for their actions, pissed off though they probably were if she changed her mind (and that's not been confirmed) they should have stopped the second she said stop.

The story she tells is different, she went dizzy, tripped, and she was groped by one and anally raped by the other.

Either way....she was raped and she acted like an irresponsible idiot to put herself in that position in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think she's just one these silly cows like that knob, Lily Allen, all loved up on the idea that migrant men are totally trustworthy, misunderstood and much maligned, and just to prove her point she put herself at their mercy thinking they'd treat her like a lady. She was probably of the mind set that she was perfectly safe because the world's a nice fluffeh place and nothing bad like rape or assault would ever happen to her. In other words, deluded. Now she knows differently. Like that daft couple who got totally ripped off by the migrant man they took into their home.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:43 am

She certainly went in to that room with them looking for something and ended up getting arse-fucked.
If they’d kissed her and told her she was beautiful first, as I said, we may never have heard this story.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:59 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think she's just one these silly cows like that knob, Lily Allen, all loved up on the idea that migrant men are totally trustworthy, misunderstood and much maligned,  and just to prove her point she put herself at their mercy thinking they'd treat her like a lady.   She was probably of the mind set that she was perfectly safe because the world's a nice fluffeh place and nothing bad like rape or assault would ever happen to her.  In other words, deluded.   Now she knows differently.  Like that daft couple who got totally ripped off by the migrant man they took into their home.

I couldn't agree more with this. Its like she's never heard how women are treated in countries many of these migrants come from, why would she think they would change their life time of conditioning after a short while in a different culture, added to which they've probably heard rumours when in their own countries that every Western woman is up for it all the time, apparently rumour has it, we all walk around naked or at least as naked as it gets in terms of what they have grown up with. She thought as a do gooder friend of migrants they would respect her and she'd be safe, harsh lesson to learn.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down