NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

+6
Original Quill
magica
Syl
JulesV
nicko
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Go down

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  Empty Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:09 pm

A woman who hasn't shaved her armpits for five years proudly showed off her body hair on This Morning - much to the horror of Lizzie Cundy and Eamonn Holmes.
Comedian Kate Smurthwaite, 41, appeared on the daytime television show alongside the 46-year-old model and mother-of-two to debate the topic, after Madonna's daughter Lourdes was snapped sporting armpit hair - and she insisted men were not put off by the excess fuzz.
'I have several partners actually and I have no idea what their opinion is because they like me for my intelligence, and my warmth and my generosity,' Kate said.
But polished former WAG Lizzie declared unshaven armpits 'unhygienic' - and presenter Eamonn Holmes' appalled facial expression told a similar story.

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  3F2EB29F00000578-4404702-image-m-15_1491994549972
Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  3F2EB2A500000578-4404702-image-m-16_1491994563833

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4404702/Women-hasn-t-shaved-armpits-FIVE-years.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  Empty Re: Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

It's personally not for me. I hate body hair on women. I'm also one of those very lucky ones who hardly has any hair under my arms. I only shave them about once a month, because there's now't there. Same with my legs.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  Empty Re: Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off

Post by nicko Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Didn't bother me at all, unless they smelt !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:45 pm

The hairy look is not for everyone but provided they keep it clean, it's their business.

There's more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating, and having collagen and botox implants. Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:57 pm

It didn't do this one much harm. Cool
Sophia Loren was known for having hairy arm pits and it didn't seem to bother her.

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  61472
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Syl wrote:It didn't do this one much harm.  Cool
Sophia Loren was known for having hairy arm pits and it didn't seem to bother her.

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  61472

Yep! The celebs who are currently showing off their hairy armpits think they are the first to do this. But like so many other 'modern fads' it's all been done before.  Wink

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:07 pm

I don't like hairy armpits No
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Hair is in the eye of the beholder.  This is supposedly attractive, or at least acceptable...

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  Hairstyles-for-Long-Blonde-Hair-2014

...but this is not??

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  1169960

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hair is in the eye of the beholder.  This is supposedly attractive, or at least acceptable...

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  Hairstyles-for-Long-Blonde-Hair-2014

...but this is not??

Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  1169960

Ugh not a Chuck Norris!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 pm

I'd be more concerned about that suspicious stain than the hair Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  3633442240
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 pm

women with armpit hair (who's purpose is to spread pheromones around), be like

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Jules wrote:The hairy look is not for everyone but provided they keep it clean, it's their business.

There's more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating, and having collagen and botox implants. Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

You are clearly saying that nature intended heterosexuality...!?

So... you are therefore also saying that homosexuality is unnatural and where something has gone wrong...!?

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I'd be more concerned about that suspicious stain than the hair Woman who hasn't shaved her armpits in FIVE YEARS insists it doesn't put men off  3633442240

Oh bleurgh...
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:The hairy look is not for everyone but provided they keep it clean, it's their business.

There's  more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating,  and having collagen and botox implants.  Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

So... you are therefore also saying that homosexuality is unnatural and where something has gone wrong...!?

Laughing

There's no question that heterosexuality is adaptive, if procreation is the standard. And it is in Darwin's theory.

The question is, do we have to follow that standard in our own choosing. It's called the naturalist fallacy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

There's  more to life than nonstop waxing, plucking, defoliating,  and having collagen and botox implants.  Women are at their hairiest during their childbearing years, cos the hair traps pheromone smells in order to attract the opposite sex - blame nature. Smile

Laughing

UN NO, that doesn't mean that at all. the World is NOT binary, but apparently you brain is incapable of seeing anything but in black and white Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and your attempt at humor is Unacceptable
I think you will may need an 'extended stay in the basement '( to Quote lord foul) if you keep up the offensive behaviors. Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Sorry but leg, armpit and too much hair downstairs on a woman is not attractive. No thanks.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 pm

I was really surprised when I first started going to the med in the 70's....the women there didn't seem to get rid of body hair like the Brits did, they do more so now.

I don't like the look of hairy women, it may be natural but so is body odour, and I don't like that either.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Reading this thread has made me wonder... where's sassquatch lately...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 pm

I like natural women. They are earthy. But I don't dislike women who shave, either.

I think women themselves care more about the issue than do men. It's an acquired taste...just what you're used to.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Reading this thread has made me wonder... where's sassquatch lately...!?

lol!

Unnecessary and stupid. Stop it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down