NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant

5 posters

Go down

Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant Empty Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Sounds like it should have fallen under "fair comment and criticism" to me:

One of human evolution's oft-ignored benefits is a man's ability to conveniently piss on whatever tree, shrub, brush pile, patch of concrete, patch of grass, building facade, or garbage can happens to be at hand. It's liberating.
But with great freedom comes danger. One potential pitfall was made clear to me a couple of days ago when my three-year-old abruptly dropped trou and proceeded to lawn-sprinkler a neighbor's grass, all of two feet from the window where he stood watching creepily. Another was revealed this morning in a Dallas police report.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/03/man_stabbed_for_peeing_on_domi.php
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant Empty Re: Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant

Post by JohnEAngel Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 am

i have mixed feelings about this. i honestly don't think that you should stab another person for any reason, unless they deserve it. Twisted Evil on the other hand, maybe pissing on a Dominos Pizza Place might get their attention so that they make better pizza. pale i do find that their sandwiches are acceptable.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant Empty Re: Texan stabbed for pissing on Dominos Pizza restaurant

Post by Lurker Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:23 am

I worked in Manhattan in NYC in 1982 and there was a drunk near my hotel that seemed to always be on the street begging for money. He sounded just like Reverend Jim on that old Taxi TV show. Anyway I was walking to the Madison Avenue Bar one night for a few brews and I saw "Rev. Jim" leaning against the side of a building taking a piss. The piss was flowing off the building and across the sidewalk where I had to walk. I decide to go for it and jump the puddle if need be. As I passed him he stuck out one hand and said, "Cha-a-ange!" (not the Obama kind) I jumped the piss and kept walking, but I was laughing all the way to the bar. One of the hookers in the bar said that Jim made more money begging than she did hooking. Smile
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Sounds like it should have fallen under "fair comment and criticism" to me:

One of human evolution's oft-ignored benefits is a man's ability to conveniently piss on whatever tree, shrub, brush pile, patch of concrete, patch of grass, building facade, or garbage can happens to be at hand. It's liberating.
But with great freedom comes danger. One potential pitfall was made clear to me a couple of days ago when my three-year-old abruptly dropped trou and proceeded to lawn-sprinkler a neighbor's grass, all of two feet from the window where he stood watching creepily. Another was revealed this morning in a Dallas police report.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/03/man_stabbed_for_peeing_on_domi.php

Oh I love pizza! Who doesn’t love pizza? Am I right? It’s cheesy and tasty.
Which rather remjnds me of a song that I must seranade you with...

Everybody wants up on my tasty bits!
My t-t-tasty bits!
(And repeat)

Well? Eh?
And how does that make you feel, Ben Reilly?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:10 am

eddie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Sounds like it should have fallen under "fair comment and criticism" to me:

Oh I love pizza! Who doesn’t love pizza? Am I right? It’s cheesy and tasty.
Which rather remjnds me of a song that I must seranade you with...

Everybody wants up on my tasty bits!
My t-t-tasty bits!
(And repeat)

Well? Eh?
And how does that make you feel, Ben Reilly?

I have some song lyrics for you, ya sex-crazed maniac!

"Don't touch my Willie
I don't know you that well
Help yourself to some Haggard or some Jones
Hell, or anybody else
I don't know what you heard
I ain't that kind of guy
Yeah so don't touch my Willie
We'll get along just fine"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:48 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Sounds like it should have fallen under "fair comment and criticism" to me:

What a Face

I wouldn't have thought that a Domino's Pizza restaurant was worth pissing on...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down