NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Vintage
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Syl
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. Empty Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Classy..... Rolling Eyes

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bridlington-couple-guilty-over-dominos-pizza-shop-sex/ar-AAskl7c?li=AA59G2&ocid=spartandhp

"Video footage of a couple having sex in a pizza delivery shop as staff worked on the other side of the counter has been shown to a court.
The CCTV footage of Daniella Hirst and Craig Smith was shown at Scarborough Magistrates Court, where the pair faced charges of outraging public decency.

Hirst, 29, pleaded guilty to the offence on Thursday and Smith, 31, was found guilty in his absence after a trial lasting barely 30 minutes."The shop was on a public thoroughfare and members of the public should not have to put up with this disgusting behaviour."Staff can be seen working in the kitchen as the couple continue their antics and delivery staff come and go during the footage.

Hirst, of Gypsey Road, Bridlington, sat at the back of the court with her hands over her eyes as the more explicit parts of the footage was shown. She sat in court dressed in a black top and a lace skirt for the hearing.
Earlier in the day, she appeared in a pink dress and black tights but she changed her clothes over lunch.

As she left court she was asked how she felt about the hearing and she said: "Fuming".

Her solicitor told the court the incident happened after the pair had been drinking and he suggested that although the sex acts had been in public, they were not "brazen".
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. Empty Re: Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:49 pm

People will be taking a shit in the gutters soon.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. Empty Re: Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:55 pm

I prefer Papa John's Pizza.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Standards are slipping at a rate of knots.
Mary Whitehouse would be turning in her grave. No
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:03 pm

And her solicitor needs to look up the word 'brazen'.  Razz

"Her solicitor told the court the incident happened after the pair had been drinking and he suggested that although the sex acts had been in public, they were not "brazen".
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:People will be taking a shit in the gutters soon.

Some already do, apparently, there are recordings of Roma gypsies just getting on with it in broad daylight also taxi drivers filmed relieving themselves between the taxi and the pavement while waiting for fares, there was a discussion about it but I don't remember which forum. We appear to be socially devolving, well some of us are at any rate.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Vintage wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:People will be taking a shit in the gutters soon.

Some already do, apparently, there are recordings of Roma gypsies just getting on with it in broad daylight also taxi drivers filmed relieving themselves between the taxi and the pavement while waiting for fares, there was a discussion about it but I don't remember which forum. We appear to be socially devolving, well some of us are at any rate.

Why are people equating people who have sex in public to defecating in public?

Some people get carried away when they have sex.

So do most animals, its natural that animals do.

Shitting in public is unhygienic. As we have created sanitation.

So some workers in Domino's were put off because they were a bunch off prudes, whilst some of the others went off for a wank in the staff loo's fantasizing over this.

Sorry but big deal, what a non story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:49 pm

When people like the young men and women in programmes like Geordie Shore...and other similar TV shows are treated like celebrities, its not really surprising that brain dead morons follow that lead.

A woman won Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago, her only previous 'celebrity' had been appearing on some show where she had sex with various men, and soiled and wet the bed after heavy drinking, she was proud of her slapper status... people voted for her in their thousands. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Thorin wrote:
Vintage wrote:

So some workers in Domino's were put off because they were a bunch off prudes, whilst some of the others went off for a wank in the staff loo's fantasizing over this.

Is it a non story?
Shall we ignore the fact that some people have so little self respect and self control they openly shag in full view of others, and that could have included children.....the place was open to the public.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Syl wrote:When people like the young men and women in programmes like Geordie Shore...and other similar TV shows are treated like celebrities, its not really surprising that brain dead morons follow that lead.

A woman won Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago, her only previous 'celebrity' had been appearing on some show where she had sex with various men, and soiled and wet the bed after heavy drinking, she was proud of her slapper status... people voted for her in their thousands. Rolling Eyes

OMG the horror Syl, people having sex and enjoying themselves.

Call out the Police, cant have people enjoying themselves.

Good for her that she enjoyed sex, as at least she was honest and like to have a good time.

Life is too short to be a dull prude. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is it a non story?
Shall we ignore the fact that some people have so little self respect and self control they openly shag in full view of others, and that could have included children.....the place was open to the public.

Sorry, you say respect?
You equate something subjective born by prudish idiots that normally have no idea of fun and being adventurous.

Blimey I had sex with a former girlfriend in a Church.

It was great. Laughing

So on children, what are you going to do, arrest parents caught by their children in the act off sex?

Get a grip of yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Right lets take a reality check here and why people are in my eyes poor parents if they make sex such a taboo subject.

Kids are inquisitive and want to try things. What you do is be open and honest with children about the consequences of their actions when they  fool around.

Take Victor for example. If he was teaching someone to shoot, he would emphasize the dangers of a shotgun when fired and the consequences of what happens when you are not safe. He ensures no child would make such a stupid mistake when handling a weapon. He would ensure that child is always safe if hunting.

If you treat sex like it is taboo, it will be like Chocolate to them. Something they cannot have and will yearn to want. They need to understand the dangers and consequences of sex from the earliest ages. Whether that be pregnancy or sexual diseases etc. A child is not stupid and will be sexually inquisitive. Where if you do not be open and talk frankly about sex. Then you will have problems. You teach them the dangers of predators, just as any animal teaches their young of any danger.

If a child is aware of the many problems and possible consequences of sex, it makes a teen or child think before they get carried away with themselves.

So don;t make sex like it is a chocolate, as they will certainly want it more. Give children some credit. They are not idiots and if you speak openly to them on sex education. As has been going on for the last few decades. Less young girls will become pregnant. Where more importantly, both boys and girls will not attempt to hide this from you. The more frank you are with children, the more likely, they will be honest on their feelings onto others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 pm

yes thorin BUT

I ALSO teach em they shouldnt go round blasting at random in public places....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yes thorin BUT

So if you teach them and they make a mistake.

Do you punish them by locking them away?

Or use better corrective methods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:52 pm

It was a bit public really. I gather the woman was very embarrassed later - which she would be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It was a bit public really. I gather the woman was very embarrassed later - which she would be.

Why would you be embarrassed over something you enjoyed?

I guess that was to curry favour with the judge.

I mean lets be honest, they both got carried away in the moment.

Its a natural reaction, when two people want to have sex with each other. Its a sexual attraction. Of course anyone's going to have regret if they face any criminality off this when caught.

So why on earth be embarrassed at something they certainly enjoyed at the time.??

Because we have antiquated laws.

It simple never should have gone to court and yet we as one species of animals, make sex with two consenting adults in public, somehow taboo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:07 pm

A pizza shop is an inappropriate place, so of course she was embarrassed about her behaviour. Your views are becoming more and more extreme Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:A pizza shop is an inappropriate place, so of course she was embarrassed about her behaviour.  Your views are becoming more and more extreme Didge.

Why is it inappropriate?
Because some people have decided so?
How many animals are conceived in public?
Do you see how prudes like you decide what you think is decent and indecent?
Evolution would have never happened without such thinking.

Rags:"I am sorry, you cannot fuck here"
Me "Why not Rags"
Rags" I find it offensive"
Me " do you feel that way when other animals like dogs have sex?"
Rags " no Only humans, its disgusting"
Me "Have you had sex?"
Rags "Of Course not, its disgusting"

Need I say more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Seriously Didge? This will be a pointless excersise but anyway:
I doubt there are many people who actually think sex is taboo, they may have ideas about when its allowed, where its allowed and with whom. I would think most people have had sex in odd places where they are at risk of discovery by one or two people, yes even us prudes. Yet most cultures draw the line at such public couplings.
It is interesting that you seem to be inferring that its ok to have sex just about anywhere in public as its natural and people can't help getting carried away so are you saying that at your family Christmas gathering you wouldn't be bothered by a couple getting down and serious right in the middle of dinner then?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:15 pm

The woman pleaded guilty, so clearly she agreed that it was inappropriate and disgusting behaviour. The staff should have chucked them out.

He's already on remand for other offenses. Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Vintage wrote:Seriously Didge? This will be a pointless excersise but anyway:
I doubt there are many people who actually think sex is taboo, they may have ideas about when its allowed, where its allowed and with whom.
Thorin wrote: Clearly as seen by answers people do

I would think most people have had sex in odd places where they are at risk of discovery by one or two people, yes even us prudes. Yet most cultures draw the line at such public couplings.

Thorin wrote: Why?
You say they draw the line but offer no reason why, even though, every single other animal species does?
It is interesting that you seem to be inferring that its ok to have sex just about anywhere in public as its natural and people can't help getting carried away so are you saying that at your family Christmas gathering you wouldn't be bothered by a couple getting down and serious right in the middle of dinner then?

Nope, why would I?
If they are horny and happy, so be it. Who am I to stand in the way of two people happy in the moment.
Frankly, I would egg them on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The woman pleaded guilty, so clearly she agreed that it was inappropriate and disgusting behaviour. The staff should have chucked them out.

He's already on remand for other offenses. Rolling Eyes

If there was no such daft law, would she have pleaded guilty?

So now you are going off his past offenses?

Blimey

Seriously, if only for once in your life, be adventurous and get fucked on a pool table.

Enjoy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 pm

One simply can't take Didge seriously any more ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:One simply can't take Didge seriously any more ...

Or one simple has no answer to Didge placing you in an awkward position you do not like

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:yes thorin BUT

I rather think they would get locked up for that dont you

besides...these wern't "children" and presumably know what behaviour is and isnt acceptable....but of course the rules dont apply to them.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Thorin wrote:

Or one simple has no answer to Didge placing you in an awkward position you do not like

I've answered you. You're the one who enjoys watching other people having sex - probably because you don't get any yourself. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I've answered you. You're the one who enjoys watching other people having sex - probably because you don't get any yourself. Laughing

Most natural thing in the world sex Rags and I have had plenty of this.

Best was on a night bus, with people cheering us both on.. Cool

You just need to get over being such a prude hun.

Like I say, if people are happy, they are like any animal, enjoying sex.

You want to make it taboo with consenting adults.

You seem to want to control people's urges to have sex with each other, because you don;t like it.

I suggest you watch paint dry instead.... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 pm

I'm not the one who convicted her. Perhaps you should write a letter of complaint and say that you approve of people having sex all over the place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 pm

There have been few occassions when Didge could be taken seriously.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I rather think they would get locked up for that dont you

besides...these wern't "children" and presumably know what behaviour is and isnt acceptable....but of course the rules dont apply to them.....

Shooting up a wall would get them locked up?

I would like to think you would be a poor teacher if they did, hence my point, as you would have failed to teach them the consequences of their actions.

Or did this point not register with you?

So now you are the behavioral judge on whether adult animals can and cannot have sex?

How Christianathide do you sound?

Last edited by Thorin on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Vintage wrote:

When all else fails, misdirect, that always helps your losing argument, lol

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Vintage wrote:Seriously Didge? This will be a pointless excersise but anyway:
I doubt there are many people who actually think sex is taboo, they may have ideas about when its allowed, where its allowed and with whom.

I would think most people have had sex in odd places where they are at risk of discovery by one or two people, yes even us prudes. Yet most cultures draw the line at such public couplings.

Nope, why would I?
If they are horny and happy, so be it. Who am I to stand in the way of two people happy in the moment.

Now, why don't I believe you. (not that it matters)

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Vintage wrote:

That's very true, especially these days. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vintage wrote:

That's very true, especially these days. Laughing

You cannot beat two people desperate to misdirect..

They cannot take on the points but only the poster.

Happy days

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Vintage wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nope, why would I?

Now, why don't I believe you. (not that it matters)

Because you are a prude?

That might be the reason and even worse how you have a mindset that thinks everyone should think the same as you by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Why don't you campaign to change the law Didge instead of whinging about it on a forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why don't you campaign to change the law Didge instead of whinging about it on a forum?

One step ahead of you Rags... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why don't you campaign to change the law Didge instead of whinging about it on a forum?

You're campaigning for people to be allowed to have sex in a pizza shop?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 pm

You see the problem here is centuries of Christian ethics that have institutionalized peoples views on sex between consenting adults. We have seen this for centuries we how homosexuality was once deemed wrong. It was such a daft position, when it was certain sexual acts that were deemed as wrong and classed as homosexual. For example, anal sex. Even though only a third of gay men actually have anal sex. The same number that heterosexual couples engage in. People have been fed a diet of what they have been indoctrinated on. As if to believe that two people happy, enjoying sex, is some how wrong.

How fucking controlled are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Why not?

Do you campaign against other animals having sex in public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why not?

Do you campaign  against other animals having sex in public?

I haven't campaigned for any animal not to have sex in public, including humans. I don't need to because it's already against the law for humans.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Why not?

Do you campaign  against other animals having sex in public?

I haven't campaigned for any animal not to have sex in public, including humans. I don't need to because it's already against the law.

lol!

So its against the law for all animals to have sex in public?

Really?

Better get Victor with his shotgun ready with those horny pigeons?

PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't campaigned for any animal not to have sex in public, including humans. I don't need to because it's already against the law.

lol!

Really?

PMSL

Humans, you moron. Try to keep up with the story.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!

Really?

PMSL

Read back at what you said Rags

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Razz

You knew what I meant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Razz

You knew what I meant.

Sorry Rags, is that an admission of a fuck up?

Cool

I knew what you meant, but I have no issue when admitting when wrong.

You fucked up here, did you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm

I've edited the post now. Is this what this forum is going to be like from now on? You just running the whole effing place?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Thorin wrote:You see the problem here is centuries of Christian ethics that have institutionalized peoples views on sex between consenting adults. We have seen this for centuries we how homosexuality was once deemed wrong. It was such a daft position, when it was certain sexual acts that were deemed as wrong and classed as homosexual. For example, anal sex. Even though only a third of gay men actually have anal sex. The same number that heterosexual couples engage in. People have been fed a diet of what they have been indoctrinated on. As if to believe that two people happy, enjoying sex, is some how wrong.

How fucking controlled are you?

Why are you only mentioning Christian ethics here, I think you'll find having sex in public is frowned on by most civilisations and religions, at least until their cultures go down the pan.
Not being allowed to have sex in public places does not equate to stopping people having a healthy and varied sex life.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've edited the post now. Is this what this forum is going to be like from now on? You just running the whole effing place?

Wow, talk about the worst misdirection ever.

How can i run the place when even yesterday Veya placed me in the basement, because like now I show how poorly people argue?

People get antsy with me, because I argue far better than they do.

That is why they get pissed off, just as you have here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I've edited the post now. Is this what this forum is going to be like from now on? You just running the whole effing place?

Wow, talk about the worst misdirection ever.

How can i run the place when even yesterday Veya placed me in the basement, because like now I show how poorly people argue?

People get antsy with me, because I argue far better than they do.

That is why they get pissed off, just as you have here.

Did he? I missed that, but you deserve it. I'm actually getting very bored with the Didge show. If anyone disagrees with you, you start having a go at them and try to bludgeon them into agreeing with you. Your views are becoming more and more extreme too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next