NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why a Texan is Boycotting Israel

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why a Texan is Boycotting Israel Empty Re: Why a Texan is Boycotting Israel

Post by The Puzzler Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:28 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/as-Muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society
This is happening to Britain as we speak, our land and way of life being threatened constantly by wahhabi Islam. The left celebrate this particular occupation though.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:38 pm

The Puzzler wrote:http://www.examiner.com/article/as-Muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society
This is happening to Britain as we speak, our land and way of life being threatened constantly by wahhabi Islam. The left celebrate this particular occupation though.

So the Wahabis are murdering your children and taking over your homes????

Yup i see the resemblance there
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Yep, had my house bulldozed yesterday, didn't you notice! Idiot! Oh, and I think I hear a drone ready to blow up that car coming down the road!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Sassy wrote:Yep, had my house bulldozed yesterday, didn't you notice!   Idiot!   Oh, and I think I hear a drone ready to blow up that car coming down the road!

And of course, after this happened you cheered in the rubble that was your home, because the left automatically support fundie-Islamic violence ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yep, had my house bulldozed yesterday, didn't you notice!   Idiot!   Oh, and I think I hear a drone ready to blow up that car coming down the road!

And of course, after this happened you cheered in the rubble that was your home, because the left automatically support fundie-Islamic violence ...

Absolutely! lol

Though can I just say, think you might have missed the point slightly, it's the Muslims that are having it done to them lol (maybe you got the point and I didn't get you got the point and ..... !!!!! LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 am

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Absolutely! lol

Though can I just say, think you might have missed the point slightly, it's the Muslims that are having it done to them lol (maybe you got the point and I didn't get you got the point and ..... !!!!!  LOL)

I did miss the point  ::D:: See what you're saying now. You would have been celebrating if Muslims had done it though, don't tell us you wouldn't have!

Personally I don't feel like I've done my duty as a lefty unless I let a Muslim punch me in the face at least once a day ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:40 am

Interesting.

Is the same person boycotting Saudi?
Pakistan?
North Korea?
Burma?

Just to name a few, this is what is wrong with all these articles they center on one problem in the world, where there are many even more so with Muslim Theocracy societies.
Yes Israel does wrongs, which I never deny, but it gives way better rights to its citizens, than many other nations, so lets get some priorities right.
So I will ask, if you had the choice to live under one leadership, which would it be, Hamas or Israel?

In fact I would never live under any religious theocracy or nation governed by religious dogma, where in many cases denies people religious freedom and expression. The west was very much like this once where people held a literal belief and there is something very wrong with Wahhabism a very conservative view of Islam, which to me should be banned from this country being taught within schools, just as I would say the same for any conservative Christian views, where you see the same in the US, both are wrong and are nothing short of child abuse to indoctrinate children with such radical religious views. Saudi has been funding its Wahhabism religious view point which has created more and more of a segregation within our society and creating endless problems for many decent Muslims in this country, as they sadly get lumped along with them
If people here condemn conservatism when it is too right, why do they make exceptions when it is religious conservatism?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:10 am

Phildidge wrote:Interesting.

Pakistan?
North Korea?
Burma?

Just to name a few, this is what is wrong with all these articles they center on one problem in the world, where there are many even more so with Muslim Theocracy societies.
Yes Israel does wrongs, which I never deny, but it gives way better rights to its citizens, than many other nations, so lets get some priorities right.
So I will ask, if you had the choice to live under one leadership, which would it be, Hamas or Israel?

In fact I would never live under any religious theocracy or nation governed by religious dogma, where in many cases denies people religious freedom and expression. The west was very much like this once where people held a literal belief and there is something very wrong with Wahhabism a very conservative view of Islam, which to me should be banned from this country being taught within schools, just as I would say the same for any conservative Christian views, where you see the same in the US, both are wrong and are nothing short of child abuse to indoctrinate children with such radical religious views. Saudi has been funding its Wahhabism religious view point which has created more and more of a segregation within our society and creating endless problems for many decent Muslims in this country, as they sadly get lumped along with them
If people here condemn conservatism when it is too right, why do they make exceptions when it is religious conservatism?

I would fight against both/either

and I would be reduced to a bloody mist, strew flesh and bone, splattered after a missile strike  Neutral 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Phildidge wrote:Interesting.

Pakistan?
North Korea?
Burma?

I would fight against both/either

and I would be reduced to a bloody mist, strew flesh and bone, splattered after a missile strike  Neutral 

Irrelevant, I asked which if you had choice would you live under.

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 am

it is relevant
I would be a rebel
even knowing I would likely die.
I would live under neither as death is preferable  Neutral 

Put really I can never put myself in that position since i don't have and Tribal/cultural allegiances in that region. But If I were a Kurd I would fight for the Kurds etc.....  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:it is relevant
I would be a rebel
even knowing I would likely die.
I would live under neither as death is preferable  Neutral 

Put really I can never put myself in that position since i don't have and Tribal/cultural allegiances in that region. But If I were a Kurd I would fight for the Kurds etc.....  Rolling Eyes 

Absurd again I never asked if you would be a rebel, but if a choice as to which one you would live in

Night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down