NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch

3 posters

Go down

Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch Empty Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch

Post by groomsy Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:44 am

Look at that rat up there, just chilling. Being a rat. Little does he know that, if scientists wanted to, they could give him a boner right away just by flipping a switch.

Why? Because scientists are some fucked up people, that’s why.

Also, because research I guess? I don’t really know.

But a researcher in Switzerland thinks he can cure erectile dysfunction just by shining a light on your pee pee, because that’s what he did to rats and, almost instantly, it was Boner Jamz 3000.

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/rat-erections-flip-switch-optogenetics/?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange

groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch Empty Re: Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:51 am

So glad that all this effort is being made toward such a worthy cause. Global warming solutions be damned, figure out how to keep me getting erections at age 60, I say.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch Empty Re: Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch

Post by groomsy Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 am

here here Scientists Can Now Give Rats Boners At The Flip Of A Switch 2097912929
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:So glad that all this effort is being made toward such a worthy cause. Global warming solutions be damned, figure out how to keep me getting erections at age 60, I say.

But it is a Republican Congress which funded this.  Republicans are against admitting global warming exists, but they are totally in favor of erratic boners.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down