NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse

Go down

Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse Empty Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:46 pm

The UKColumn is alone in exposing serious sexual and physical abuse of youngsters at Oxford and Cherwell Valley College - now hurredly and expensively renamed Activate Learning.

Despite multiple victims, corroberating evidence and statements, and a brave Asian tutor who first exposed the abuse of white children by white men, the whole matter was covered up by OCVC staff, Oxford City and County Councils, Oxfordshire Safeguarding, Ofsted, Thames Valley Police and others.

The sickening child abuses were also covered-up by the BBC after a reporter, Nicola Stanbridge of Radio 4, made contact with the UK Column and showed great interest in investigating.

Having arranged for her to examine documentary evidence and meet victims, Ms Stanbridge then abruptly cancelled the meeting.

Her initial excuse was that she had met all the authorities perpetrating the cover-up and "well, they had 'explained' everything". Under pressure she admitted she was pulled off the case.

Ceri Thomas was then a senior manager at Radio 4. Recused from the BBC's Pollard paedophile report, he was later promoted to BBC News. He is now the head of BBC Panorama - the same Panorama that has started an investigation and 'exposure' of alternative media and activists working to expose child abuse. We understand the UK Column is included.

Did Ceri Thomas pull the BBC OCVC child abuse investigation? If not who did?

Alongside this article and recording, please read the excellent Guardian article (yes I never thought I'd say it) exposing the demise of BBC staff who tried to expose the dark work of the Savile paedophiles in the BBC - The Sinister treatment of dissent at the BBC.

(underneath this in the original is a link to the phone call you can listen to.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/blogs/panorama-and-bbc-cover-child-abuse

Will children ever be safe?

Back to top Go down

Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse Empty Re: Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse

Post by eddie Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Becaus of the seriousness of this and the whole widespread scale this has gone, and lest face it, could go much farther, I do wonder if this won't get dropped or files "get misplaced".
I just can't see justice happening. I want it to, but can't see it. :-(
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse Empty Re: Panorama and the BBC Cover-up of Child Abuse

Post by eddie Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:27 pm

I watched a programme on channel five last night about Savile.

I actually felt physically sick looking at the bastard.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:Becaus of the seriousness of this and the whole widespread scale this has gone, and lest face it, could go much farther, I do wonder if this won't get dropped or files  "get misplaced".

Havent loads of files already been listed as missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Becaus of the seriousness of this and the whole widespread scale this has gone, and lest face it, could go much farther, I do wonder if this won't get dropped or files  "get misplaced".

Havent loads of files already been listed as missing?

Yes, but whats the betting some more get misplaced....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down