NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo

2 posters

Go down

Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo Empty Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:18 pm

No, seriously she was and thought that the British government should honour him with a knighthood.

Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo B74eiu2IYAIebP-

http://www.newstatesman.com/media-mole/2015/01/louise-mensch-thinks-charlie-hebdo-was-one-person

lol!

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo Empty Re: Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Irn Bru wrote:No, seriously she was and thought that the British government should honour him with a knighthood.

Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo B74eiu2IYAIebP-

http://www.newstatesman.com/media-mole/2015/01/louise-mensch-thinks-charlie-hebdo-was-one-person

lol!

I am profoundly dislexic but even i can tell the differance  beetween
rupert murdoch and charlie-hebdo they are spelt compleatly differant for one thing hardly a typo  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo Empty Re: Louise Mench was a personal friend of Charlie Hebdo

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Also Rupert didn't do any of those things and is PURE EVIL Neutral Insult to charlie hebdo really, 'ohh no sorry I meant the Great Satan I go the 2 confused" Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down