NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march?

5 posters

Go down

In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march? Empty In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march?

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:10 am

if you thought it was a Muslim country, you’d be wrong.

It was Israel.

An ultra-orthodox Jewish newspaper in Israel photoshopped women leaders – including Angela Merkel – out of a photograph of the Charlie Hebdo march in Paris:

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/in-which-country-were-women-edited-out-of-a-newspaper-photo-of-charlie-hebdo-march/

Courtesy of Tom Pride.

Why would they do that?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march? Empty Re: In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march?

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:19 am

all i can say is I hope the "ultra-orthodox Jewish newspaper" is not a mainstream paper.

even doing that you have to be crazy, try to force the world to conform even if it means you have to Photoshop out world leaders Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march? Empty Re: In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march?

Post by eddie Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:02 pm

To protect women I guess?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Orthodox Jews do not recognise women as equals. Women's struggle for equality in Israel been going on long time - ask Women of the Wall http://fathomjournal.org/women-the-wall-and-the-struggle-for-jewish-pluralism-in-israel/

Many atheists in Israel who are not allowed civil wedding ceremony which doesn't exist they have to have a Jewish ceremony. Divorce only allowed in religious courts as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:42 pm

eddie wrote:To protect women I guess?

nope they're just as backward with regarding women as hardline Muslims.....or Christians or anyone living in past centuries. They want women covered up, wont even touch them during menstruation until they "purified" themselves in a ritual bath, want their own closed off neighbourhoods where nobody different is allowed....and ad nauseum....

same message different religion......
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Well I guess I don't know then

In which country were women edited out of a newspaper photo of Charlie Hebdo march? 3201073460
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down