NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness

3 posters

Go down

Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness Empty Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Pop! Goes the weasel.

Yes, that criminally adorable thing you're watching repeatedly poke out of the tree trunk is a weasel, specifically an ermine.

And though you may have never seen the creature in your lifetime, take this video as proof that dreams do come true, and it's possible to be greeted by cuteness incarnate while walking in the woods.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/16/ermine-pops-out-of-tree-trunk-_n_6487264.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness Empty Re: Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:40 pm

he he...yeah but...

he wouldnt think it cute, adorable or any such label if it got his fingers.
Nor I suspect would he call it the same if he saw what they do to cute little bunny wunnys

MORON

its a nature refined killing machine

still of course no excuse to hunt it purely for fur...

love the idiot in the comments asking if its albino or what?

DOH!

Back to top Go down

Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness Empty Re: Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 pm

We are natures refined killing machines, and you will have plenty of cute humans as babies.
It was posted because like most young they are cute and for the very reason you have just provided that people can have a low opinion of them, hence the words he used to describe:

Yes, that criminally adorable thing

He is thus making the point he knows exactly what they are like, hence making the view on it being so cute.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Brasidas wrote:We are natures refined killing machines, and you will have plenty of cute humans as babies.
It was posted because like most young they are cute and for the very reason you have just provided that people can have a low opinion of them, hence the words he used to describe:

He is thus making the point he knows exactly what they are like, hence making the view on it being so cute.

DOH

semantics dear boy...semantics....

I forget the term, but indicating more than mere excesssively cute
criminally cute has nothing to do with his understanding of the nature of the creature

expressions such as "madly in love" do not indicate in love in some insane or unreasonable way (in general useage)
insanely delicious a phrase I have heard used by "celb chef"

does that mean the food will send you nuts???? or that you need to be crazy to enjoy it??

sorry didge....FAIL.....

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:02 pm

That Weasel is a STOAT, they turn white in Winter when they are called Ermine!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:48 pm

nicko wrote:That Weasel is a STOAT, they turn white in Winter when they are called  Ermine!

but he knows which end of a cow moos.........

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:45 am

I notice the "Backwoods" expert has nothing to say about confusing a Stoat with a Weasel.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:44 am

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:We are natures refined killing machines, and you will have plenty of cute humans as babies.

DOH

criminally cute  has nothing to do with his understanding of the nature of the creature

expressions such as "madly in love" do not indicate in love in some insane or unreasonable way (in general useage)
insanely delicious  a phrase I have heard used by "celb chef"

does that mean the food will send you nuts???? or that you need to be crazy to enjoy it??

sorry didge....FAIL.....

What a load of gobbledygook.
It is astoundingly cute to me as it is to others and stating a criminal nature to an animal gives off a perception of danger, which is very apt for this animal. So you ay view different it does not make you right, as all views here will be based on conjecture.
What is even funnier is that such a cute infant animal can you get you all worked up.
It is adorable, each to their own I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:56 pm

nicko wrote:I notice the "Backwoods" expert has nothing to say about confusing a Stoat with a Weasel.
we don't have either. there are some Ferrets but they are pets and there isn't really a problem with feral ones Like there is with Cats.

the Aussie Equivalent is a Quoll (Marsupial)
Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness Spotted-tailed-quoll-with-mouth-open
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

criminally cute  has nothing to do with his understanding of the nature of the creature

insanely delicious  a phrase I have heard used by "celb chef"

sorry didge....FAIL.....

What a load of gobbledygook.
It is astoundingly cute to me as it is to others and stating a criminal nature to an animal gives off a perception of danger, which is very apt for this animal. So you ay view different it does not make you right, as all views here will be based on conjecture.
What is even funnier is that such a cute infant animal can you get you all worked up.
It is adorable, each to their own I guess

No what gets me worked up is cretins that cant use the language they were brought up with. Who cant use it corretly...and EVEN have to re-define words so they can make them fit their purpose and THEN refuse to accept the ONLY definative interpretation allowed. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:49 pm

darknessss wrote:
No what gets me worked up is cretins that cant use the language they were brought up with. Who cant use it corretly...and EVEN have to re-define words so they can make them fit their purpose and THEN refuse to accept the ONLY definative interpretation allowed. Rolling Eyes

Adorable Woodland Animal Pops Out Of Tree Trunk, Scares Us With Cuteness Enhanced-11081-1421431439-1

Like this Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 am

yup
granted the language is being misused, However it is obvious to anyone with an IQ over about 2 that the only violence the aforesaid "glazed donut bacon cheeseburgers" is gonna do is to your digestive system...

now waits for didge to argue that in fact they mean something entirely different and that the cheeseburgers in fact will provoke a shooting..... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down