NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness

Go down

Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness Empty Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Prepare to feel your heart melt because we may have just found the world’s sweetest grandpa. 
When a teenager named Lauren turned 16 recently her grandpa handed her a present that had been years in the making. Back when Lauren was just two years old, the thoughtful grandfather made meticulous notes about the times they spent together.

He continued writing down the stories for three more years until Lauren was five and for her recent birthday, he presented her with the oh-so-sweet notebooks. “Today for my birthday my grandpa gave me three books filled with stories of each time he hung out with me from the age of two to five. I am speechless,” the teen wrote on Twitter.

[ltr]

Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness C7kRC5HVUAEZXf4Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness C7kRC5IVMAATcYSGrandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness C7kRC5JVAAA4y2mGrandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness C7kRC6bV4AA64DQ
[/ltr]

Follow
Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness IwtDnKaE_biggerren @renblankk
[ltr]today for my birthday, my grandpa gave me 3 books filled w stories of each time he hung out w me from the age of 2 to 5. I am speechless.Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness 1f62d[/ltr]

Lauren shared several images of the notebooks, including one displaying the very first entry from her grandpa. “Papa’s Story,” he wrote. “Tales Of A Two-Year-Old: Hi Lauren, I’m just starting this so someday you might read it for fun. It’s going to be a day-to-day record of you and me.”

Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness 58d4e95d14000020000714b9
RENBLANKK/TWITTER

The books include pages upon pages of writing. 

Grandpa Writes Detailed Notes Of Every Visit With Granddaughter And People Can’t Handle The Cuteness 58d4e9782c00002000ff02d6
RENBLANKK/TWITTER

Lauren’s tweet was soon liked more than 499,000 times and a lot of people were left feeling emotional after seeing the photos.

[ltr]
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/grandpa-writes-notes-on-every-visit-with-granddaughter_uk_58d4e449e4b03787d356f57e

[/ltr]

Back to top Go down