NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down'

4 posters

Go down

Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down' Empty Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down'

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/philadelphia-teenager-darrin-manning-suffers-ruptured-testicle-during-police-patdown/story-fndir2ev-1226805167510

Darrin Manning, 16, had emergency surgery on his genitals after the incident and doctors say he may never be able to have children.
The straight A student was walking with a group of friends to an after-school basketball game when he was stopped by a group of police officers.

Manning told local TV station Fox 29 he was stopped for no reason by Officer Thomas Purcell at the corner of 15th and Girard streets and that one of the officers assaulted him while he was handcuffed.

"She patted me down again, and then I felt her reach, and she grabbed my butt. And then she grabbed and squeezed again and pulled down. And that's when I heard something pop, like I felt it pop," Manning said.

The teen spent eight hours in jail after the alleged attack, but police say he never reported any injuries.

According to philly.com, Mannning admits that one of his teammates may have said something smart to Officer Purcell, who he claims was "staring them down".
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down' Empty Re: Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down'

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 am

Jeez!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down' Empty Re: Female Cop, pops boy's testie in 'pat down'

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am

Oh my god, I was squirming in my chair reading that. How horrible, all for "saying something smart."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:28 am

@ben
not even him
One of the other players on team that was in the group that he was walking with.  No No No
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:28 am

It's amazing how much fear some in this country seem to have toward darker-skinned people now that one of them is president ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 am

She will be acquitted. All cops are acquitted in America.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down