NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president

3 posters

Go down

Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president Empty Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:26 am

Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president 10620663_803608739674587_4845520514698508827_n
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president Empty Re: Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Yes, she is quite popular with the liberal and professional crowd. With good reason. I like her too.

But Politics, particularly at the national level, is all about momentum. Obama got swept in amid a weak field, and riding a wave of liberal ideology. In 2016 we already have a strong female candidate, with momentum, who blows away the competition.

I'd like to see back-to-back women presidents, however. And the day when that doesn't even stand out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president Empty Re: Another reason Elizabeth Warren should be the next U.S. president

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 pm

yeah women make great PM's and such like.....

look at maggie....

did more damage to our manufacturing sector than Hitler OR the unions could manage......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 pm

darknessss wrote:yeah women make great PM's and such like.....

look at maggie....

did more damage to our manufacturing sector than Hitler OR the unions could manage......

And then Gillard came along and was exactly like Thatcher ... because all women are exactly the same. I think they're the same person, over and over again, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:Yes, she is quite popular with the liberal and professional crowd.  With good reason.  I like her too.

But Politics, particularly at the national level, is all about momentum.  Obama got swept in amid a weak field, and riding a wave of liberal ideology.  In 2016 we already have a strong female candidate, with momentum, who blows away the competition.

I'd like to see back-to-back women presidents, however.  And the day when that doesn't even stand out.

I tend to agree, and with the age factor thrown in, it should be Clinton before Warren.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:yeah women make great PM's and such like.....

look at maggie....

And then Gillard came along and was exactly like Thatcher ... because all women are exactly the same. I think they're the same person, over and over again, actually.

you might have a point.... Razz

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down