NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers

4 posters

Go down

Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers  Empty Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers

Post by Lurker Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers  Empty Re: Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

WOW! I like that lady!

If I was an American, I'd want her for President.

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers  Empty Re: Elizabeth Warren On the Difference Between Pot Smokers and Bankers

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am

quite accurate

I banks were as honest as drug dealers the world would be a much better place
 Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:50 am

Who will ever forget HSBC, laundering drug money? U.S. District Judge John Gleeson in Brooklyn, New York, is the judge responsible for this travesty, if you are wondering.

Judge Gleeson's duplicity is manifest. How many pot smokers has he sent to prison?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 am

Elizabeth Warren is fantastic, I'd love to see either running as Clinton's VP or Bernie Sanders running as Warren's VP, even better Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Elizabeth Warren is fantastic, I'd love to see either running as Clinton's VP or Bernie Sanders running as Warren's VP, even better Smile

She reminds me of a Labour politician we had a long time ago, Barbara Castle, she didn't pull her punches either.

She hated Margaret Thatcher!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Elizabeth Warren is fantastic, I'd love to see either running as Clinton's VP or Bernie Sanders running as Warren's VP, even better Smile

I'd like to see Clinton and Wendy Davis on the presidential ticket. I like Warren in the Senate, where she is working wonders.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down