NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well its a start

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well its a start Empty Well its a start

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 pm

The two brothers suspected of attacking the offices of Charlie Hebdo have reportedly been killed and their hostage freed.

Gunshots have been heard at the Dammartin-en-Goele factory where brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi were holed up with a 26-year-old male hostage.

According to media reports in France the brothers have been killed and their hostage freed.

The two brothers suspected of attacking the offices of Charlie Hebdo have reportedly been killed and their hostage freed.

Gunshots have been heard at the Dammartin-en-Goele factory where brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi were holed up with a 26-year-old male hostage.

According to media reports in France the brothers have been killed and their hostage freed.

Now what........

for a start..deny them a Muslim funeral...in fact feed them to pigs......

Back to top Go down

Well its a start Empty Re: Well its a start

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:32 pm

Agreed darkness in your views here, and the other terrorist at the supermarket is dead now, but two hostages have also sadly died.
Thoughts go out to their families and fiends to the hostages that died, others have been freed which is some good news.
I am just glad for the people of France that this nightmare has come to an end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:36 pm

thats where you are wrong...the nightmare is NOT over.....

and Still my question remains unanswered

THE STATE FAILED in its greatest obligation...

It is guilty of criminal negligence

It offered to swap security for disarming

It failed

what now????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:45 pm

darknessss wrote:thats where you are wrong...the nightmare is NOT over.....

It failed

what now????

It did not fail, you cannot premeditate such an attack without intelligence, so no they did not fail the people that is absurd and disgusting to say and the kind of views that insults the victims.
Sorry I find your views at times appalling and are more about your backward views on such situations where you think now by such a belief then every murder in any nation is the country failing.
People like yourself have no comprehension of anything and wish to use such a situation as a means to strike fear as the terrorist do into making people take a wrong view of other people.
Now Muslims who have no culpability here will no doubt face backlash from people with similar views to you.

So what now, concentration or interment camps for all Muslims to satisfy your paranoia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:thats where you are wrong...the nightmare is NOT over.....

It failed

what now????

It did not fail, you cannot premeditate such an attack without intelligence, so no they did not fail the people that is absurd and disgusting to say and the kind of views that insults the victims.

Thats not MY problem....the state said "give up your right to self defence and we will protect you (and charge you a fortune for doing it too) It is not my problem if it cannot keep up its end of the bargain.  The state is simply going to have to do better....dont ask me how, unlike your self I'm not an expert

Of course the state could appologise for failing to protect its people and admit openly it is impotent to do anything....

and this aspect of course doesnt ONLY apply to terrorist actions

the police no longer (did they ever ) prevent crime...they merely "chase it...when they can be arsed

over here we cant even carry pepper spray to ward of the would be body vandal  Rolling Eyes   we have to "accept it"

Sorry I find your views at times appalling and are more about your backward views on such situations where you think now by such a belief then every murder in any nation is the country failing.
People like yourself have no comprehension of anything and wish to use such a situation as a means to strike fear as the terrorist do into making people take a wrong view of other people.
Now Muslims who have no culpability here will no doubt face backlash from people with similar views to you.

So what now, concentration or interment camps for all Muslims to satisfy your paranoia?

So you support the govt "two facedness" then

It WARNS people to "be alert" to be "cautious" but then fails to say what next....

so what do we now do.....

be alert...your country needs lerts Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:00 pm

darknessss wrote:

Thats not MY problem....the state said "give up your right to self defence and we will protect you (and charge you a fortune for doing it too) It is not my problem if it cannot keep up its end of the bargain.  The state is simply going to have to do better....dont ask me how, unlike your self I'm not an expert
Yes it is people like you that are the problem just as extremists are the problem, People are murdered around the world for many reasons, you cannot preempt many of them and hy your views as if to Blame France of which you offer no reason of which I can guess is based off a backward view around a religion as if it is an entity and that because of this association we should fear all Muslims.

Of course the state could appologise for failing to protect its people and admit openly it is impotent to do anything....
So you want the state to say sorry that they cannot have an armed body guard for every civilian from all violence and any murder?
Do you claim the same in any crime or only a Terrorist crime?
You see your logic is completely absurd and contradicts as you do not request for any murder

OMG, seriously are you for real?

the police no longer (did they ever ) prevent crime...they merely "chase it...when they can be arsed
Babble, the fact crime is decreasing in many European countries shows just how much you fail to see the facts

over here we cant even carry pepper spray to ward of the would be body vandal  Rolling Eyes   we have to "accept it"
So you want to be armed, why?
Do ou know you have more chance of being killed by lightning, run over and countless over possibilities and do you fer walking outside in a storm and protect yourself in complete rubber, or never walk the streets in case you get run over?

Seriously are you that much of a bunny rabbit you fail to see how there is a far greater probability of being killed by countless more reasons, yet you allow irrational views to make you think you now need to be armed, yet do not protect yourself against other dangers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

Yes it is people like you that are the problem just as extremists are the problem, People are murdered around the world for many reasons, you cannot preempt many of them and hy your views as if to Blame France of which you offer no reason of which I can guess is based off a backward view around a religion as if it is an entity and that because of this association we should fear all Muslims.

So you want the state to say sorry that they cannot have an armed body guard for every civilian from all violence and any murder?
Do you claim the same in any crime or only a Terrorist crime?
You see your logic is completely absurd and contradicts as you do not request for any murder

OMG, seriously are you for real?

Babble, the fact crime is decreasing in many European countries shows just how much you fail to see the facts

So you want to be armed, why?
Do ou know you have more chance of being killed by lightning, run over and countless over possibilities and do you fer walking outside in a storm and protect yourself in complete rubber, or never walk the streets in case you get run over?

Seriously are you that much of a bunny rabbit you fail to see how there is a far greater probability of being killed by countless more reasons, yet you allow irrational views to make you think you now need to be armed, yet do not protect yourself against other dangers?

and you are a blithereing idiot....

90% of the "dangers" I have some degree of ability to mitigate

I.E by being alert in traffic by defensive driving
I dont know about YOU but I was taught by my driving instructor years ago to "drive as if everyone else on the road is a potential homicidal maniac out to flatten you"

I can even mitigate the danger of the feeble minded body vandal by "not looking like a victim" (apparantly?) and quite bluntly by kicking any such person teeth down their throat
however If I should do so I would be the one charged....WHY?
of course the answer is that my right to self defence is totally neutered...

moreover

YOU clearly fail to see the difference between an "accident" i.e getting run over.....

and deliberate killings.....which are not accidents nor are they acceptable as such in the "risks we all face index"

a certain amount of "happenings" of course are BOUND to be potentially fatal
however a fatalistic view of deliberate attacks of any sort is not acceptable...
In fact taking that view point is cowardice (let me qualify that ...MORAL cowardice) and PURE APATHY from the lefties because the alternative to being fatalistic about it involves too much thinking and so many hard choices that the "suck it up " lefty" is in danger of its head exploding.

Last edited by darknessss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:24 pm

one other point for your feeble minded consideration

considering the happenings in france it is now QUITE clear that civilians are THE front line is it not

do you send troops to the front line unarmed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:34 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Clearly upset because I just exposed your errors

As seen you clearly do not

You cannot predict if a care loses control, a driver has a heart attack etc, showing you have no conception and cannot prepare for many a eventuality

I dont know about YOU but I was taught by my driving instructor years ago to "drive as if everyone else on the road is a potential homicidal maniac out to flatten you"
Which is not going to save you as many people still no matter how careful they drive die in fr greater numbers than being murdered over 20 years

I can even mitigate the danger of the feeble minded body vandal by "not looking like a victim" (apparantly?) and quite bluntly by kicking any such person teeth down their throat
Complete babble, no you can do somethings but cannot prepare for all eventualities
Your right to be over paranid, is not a right, as seen you have far more chance of being struck by lightening than terrorism and yet do nothing to prepare for that

moreover

YOU clearly fail to see the difference between an "accident" i.e getting run over.....
Really, I think not

and deliberate killings.....which are not accidents nor are they acceptable as such in the "risks we all face index"
There are way more accidents than murder, so your view is absurd

however a fatalistic view of deliberate attacks of any sort is not acceptable..
The point is deliberate attacks are imiscule compared to fatalities in accidents and errors of driving, showing you have no comprehension here and fear more something which has less probability of which you cannot even prepare for

In fact taking that view point is cowardice and PURE APATHY from the lefties because the alternative to being fatalistic about it involves too much thinking and so many hard choices that the "suck it up " lefty" is in danger of its head exploding.

Yes you are a coward as I have just exposed, you fear something far less probable happening to you, to act like a bunny rabbit and as seen you have no logic to your views, where things which are far less likely to happen to you make you act irrationally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

Clearly upset because I just exposed your errors

As seen you clearly do not

You cannot predict if a care loses control, a driver has a heart attack etc, showing you have no conception and cannot prepare for many a eventuality

Which is not going to save you as many people still no matter how careful they drive die in fr greater numbers than being murdered over 20 years

Complete babble, no you can do somethings but cannot prepare for all eventualities
Your right to be over paranid, is not a right, as seen you have far more chance of being struck by lightening than terrorism and yet do nothing to prepare for that

seriously...you are a plonker...you do realise that most (if not all) "victims" of lightening (in britain at least ) actually "asked for it" by being in the wrong place at the wrong time(out of choice...like golfers /fishermen/hikers) or out of stupidiy.....like sheltering under the only tree for miles around....
In britain we dont get lightening "out of the blue" It tends to come with warnings.....like dark clouds, blutery gusty winds and gumblings in the distance (not to mention wet, over warm winds headaches and that "oppressive thundery feeling"

let us dismiss this nonsense once and for all......

Risks Posed by Lightning to People
Lightning is dangerous. Currently, about 30-60 people are struck by lightning each year in Britain of whom, on average, three may be killed.

from http://www.torro.org.uk/site/lightning_info.php

so thats 30 (on average per 10 years)

the single attack on 7/7 killed 56 and injured 700 not to mention the many other deaths from terrorism of all kinds

So NO MR over sized cranium.......you are NOT more likely (statistically) to be killed by lightening than by terrorists.

which just shows how the left like to lie with half truths and statistics......

Busted.....

moreover

Really, I think not

There are way more accidents than murder, so your view is absurd

however a fatalistic view of deliberate attacks of any sort is not acceptable..
The point is deliberate attacks are imiscule compared to fatalities in accidents and errors of driving, showing you have no comprehension here and fear more something which has less probability of which you cannot even prepare for

In fact taking that view point is cowardice and PURE APATHY from the lefties because the alternative to being fatalistic about it involves too much thinking and so many hard choices that the "suck it up " lefty" is in danger of its head exploding.

Yes you are a coward as I have just exposed, you fear something far less probable happening to you,( That is only historically true...the chance is increasing exponentially) to act like a bunny rabbit and as seen you have no logic to your views, where things which are far less likely to happen to you make you act irrationally

and of course you fail to answer the points....because like a typical leftie becuase yo have no answers you "pretend" there is no problem.

Last edited by darknessss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:41 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Yes you are a coward as I have just exposed, you fear something far less probable happening to you,( That is only historically true...the chance is increasing exponentially) to act like a bunny rabbit and as seen you have no logic to your views, where things which are far less likely to happen to you make you act irrationally

and of course you fail to answer the points....because like a typical leftie becuase yo have no answers you "pretend" there is no problem.

Copout reply as seen where I have proved you always avoid my points and questions

Too easy for me

Not once did I ever claim there is not an issue or problem with terrorism in the world, it is one of countless problems, though you wish to enhance the fear of being involved in a terrorist incident, when you have more chance of being hit by lightning in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:49 pm

Come on smelly, you always goof up.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 pm

I have to hand it to you smelly, was a good attempt at covering yourself and am glad you are hear as I hope to see you debate more like this with civility except with your last couple of posts.
I told you I sussed you out last night.

Happy to have you here mate.  

Let some good debates begin

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Brasidas wrote:Come on smelly, you always goof up.

Laughing

Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 3408175593 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1132368643 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 1681210668 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464 Well its a start 3489511464

I wish he could see that.......... Well its a start 4233679493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:14 pm

No worries smelly, you clearly did by using my phrase of bunny rabbit over on flap.

I guess civility is not your bag baby.

Cool mate, enjoy, it has been fun and hope you stick around.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:14 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t7447-well-its-a-start#158474

because i think i managed "edit" rather than quote.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Why edit and not make a new one, is that so you attempt something very underhanded mate, that I may not see ha ha.

So not a plonker, the fact is you have more probability of being struck by lightning than being a victim let of terrorism, so why are you not running with your tail between your legs in a storm?
Do you have a contingency if there is a storm?

So 3 people killed a year by lightning and thank you for posting, how many by terrorism in the UK in 2014?

Thanks for proving my point, you cannot go off one year, but many years and you assume on how many have been killed by lightning but not give figures. Your view is off the amount on one attack which shows you do not even understand how to calculate probability ha ha

So this is just lightning, how about road accidents?

Great Britain has one of the best road safety records in Europe and the world. Despite massive increases in traffic over the last few decades, the number of people killed on our roads has fallen from around 5,500 per year in the mid 1980s to well under 1,754 in 2012. However, this still means that five people die on Britain's roads every day.

Best we ban all cars eh mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Brasidas wrote:Why edit and not make a new one, is that so you attempt something very underhanded mate, that I may not see ha ha.

no obvoiously not as I pointed your attention to it...doh!

So not a plonker, the fact is you have more probability of being struck by lightning than being a victim let of terrorism,

read it again...the facts say otherwise....or are you now going to deny hard facts and substitute your own fantasies instead?

so why are you not running with your tail between your legs in a storm?
Do you have a contingency if there is a storm?

yer...I stay indoors...I have an inbuilt dislike of becomming unnecessarily wet.....

So 3 people killed a year by lightning and thank you for posting, how many by terrorism in the UK in 2014?

So 3 people killed bylightening in 2005  how many by terrorism in 2005 ......56

Thanks for proving my point, you cannot go off one year, but many years and you assume on how many have been killed by lightning but not give figures. (Again you LIE and accuse me of not providing figures ....liar liar pants on fire......I quoted the source in my post ....) Your view is off the amount on one attack which shows you do not even understand how to calculate probability ha ha

which is why i say you lefties are liars and twisters....I gave you avaeraged statistics over 10 years.......

3 per year for lightening strikes so 30 in 10 years

if you include soley islamic terrorism (which is not really fair but gives a lower bound) (which is actually to YOUR advantage) the the total is about 60 in the 10 year period

so 6 per year on average......

twice as many

So this is just lightning, how about road accidents?

Great Britain has one of the best road safety records in Europe and the world. Despite massive increases in traffic over the last few decades, the number of people killed on our roads has fallen from around 5,500 per year in the mid 1980s to well under 1,754 in 2012. However, this still means that five people die on Britain's roads every day.

Best we ban all cars eh mate?

sounds good to me.....

however you cannot actually conflate "accidents" and deliberate killings.....that is more lefty disingenuity..... As I have said...i stand a better chance of evading the errant vehicle than the jihadi nut job.....(but that is on a single incident basis of course.....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:47 pm

What do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

Well its a start
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
darknessss wrote:
thats where you are wrong...the nightmare is NOT over.....

It failed

what now????

Rolling Eyes

MORE Bullshit from the Right Wing fringe Looney Toon brigade...

HOW'S it going with those National Front meetings..

I notice you input is limited soley to personal attack

clearly you have insufficient intelligence to offer anything of substance....

what is your level of intellectual achievment eh?

jack and jill perhaps?

or the "ladybird keywords reading scheme"?

or perhaps you have only just graduated from sucking mummys tit....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:06 pm

darknessss wrote:

Failed logic again

read it again...the facts say otherwise....or are you now going to deny hard facts and substitute your own fantasies instead?
What facts, your maths is shockingly poor, this is only one kind of fatality as well, talk about clutching at straws
yer...I stay indoors...I have an inbuilt dislike of becomming unnecessarily wet.....
So you do not like to wash then?

(Again you LIE and accuse me of not providing figures ....liar liar pants on fire......I quoted the source in my post ....)
You quoted over only a few years, which you set the standard, that is not how probability works mate

which is why i say you lefties are liars and twisters....I gave you avaeraged statistics over 10 years.......
Yes 10 years, which is why your view is flawed and based off one attack, which is another error, hence why You have no conception of probability, which shows you are not that bright a bunny. Do you understand that point?
By the way you know Tories are not left wing do you not?

if you include soley islamic terrorism (which is not really fair but gives a lower bound) (which is actually to YOUR advantage) the the total is about 60 in the 10 year period
Failed logic again, you use fatalities off one attack, failing to understand the probability of a successful attack, you have 4 in ten years compared to how many successful lightning strikes that hit humans?
I allow you to do the maths on that

Very wrong on that

twice as many
Doh

sounds good to me.....
So you want to ban all modes of transport, how will you get people to hospital in an emergency, or food to people, or food to the elderly etc?

however you cannot actually conflate "accidents" and deliberate killings.....that is more lefty disingenuity..... As I have said...i stand a better chance of evading the errant vehicle than the jihadi nut job.....(but that is on a single incident basis of course.....)[/color]

I can indeed as this is about the probability of how you might be killed.
The fact is you will be struck far more by lightning and over ten years only 4 terrorist attacks that wer successful, showing you are useless at maths. Showing you have far more probability of being struck by lightning and being killed by this than you do of terrorism, let alone the countless other examples I can give you my little bunny rabbit

Last edited by Brasidas on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

Failed logic again

What facts, your maths is shockingly poor, this is only one kind of fatality as well, talk about clutching at straws
So you do not like to wash then?

(Again you LIE and accuse me of not providing figures ....liar liar pants on fire......I quoted the source in my post ....)
You quoted over only a few years, which you set the standard, that is not how probability works mate

Yes 10 years, which is why your view is flawed and based off one attack, which is another error, hence why You have no conception of probability, which shows you are not that bright a bunny. Do you understand that point?
By the way you know Tories are not left wing do you not?

Failed logic again, you use fatalities off one attack, failing to understand the probability of a successful attack, you have 4 in ten years compared to how many successful lightning strikes that hit humans?
I allow you to do the maths on that

Very wrong on that

twice as many
Doh

sounds good to me.....
So you want to ban all modes of transport, how will you get people to hospital in an emergency, or food to people, or food to the elderly etc?

however you cannot actually conflate "accidents" and deliberate killings.....that is more lefty disingenuity..... As I have said...i stand a better chance of evading the errant vehicle than the jihadi nut job.....(but that is on a single incident basis of course.....)[/color]

I can indeed as this is about the probability of how you might die and a fear of how you might be killed, yet you have far more probability of being struck by lightning and being killed by this than you do of terrorism, let alone the countless other examples I can give you my little bunny rabbit

After the events of the last few days I suggest you go over there and tell THEM that....see how long it is before someone punches your lights out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:10 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

I can indeed as this is about the probability of how you might die and a fear of how you might be killed, yet you have far more probability of being struck by lightning and being killed by this than you do of terrorism, let alone the countless other examples I can give you my little bunny rabbit

After the events of the last few days I suggest you go over there and tell THEM that....see how long it is before someone punches your lights out

So after you just realized your maths was utterly wrong and you do not understand how to calculate probability , you deflect by going on about France and not the UK where you live.
That is very odd thus conceding your claim I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
darknessss wrote:

pirat

AND good riddance to bad rubbish, I say...

A fitting end for all terrorists, mass murderers, serial killers, traitorous dogs, 'one percenters', carptbaggers..

SIMPLE enough to keep Islamic terrorists and mass murderers out of their imaginary "rewards" in a fabled Paradise ~ delay their burial/cremation for a couple of days, or dump them at sea.

feed them to pigs Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

So after you just realized your maths was utterly wrong and you do not understand how to calculate probability , you deflect by going on about France and not the UK where you live.
no, pointing out your logic is not "reasonable"

oh and btw...just how many years DO you want figures averaged over ...let me guess......enough to blur the reality to your favour....
as to ME setting a 10 year standard....
at least I dont try to redefine the meaning of a word in defiance of all academics in order to "win" an argument.....
unlike your good self.....

try debating without twisting facts and meanings....I might take you seriously then.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:18 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

oh and btw...just how many years DO you want figures averaged over ...let me guess......enough to blur the reality to your favour....
at least I dont try to redefine the meaning of a word in defiance of all academics in order to "win" an argument.....

try debating without twisting facts and meanings....I might take you seriously then.....

You still struggle to grasp probability.
Lets try again, how many lightning strikes hit humans over the last ten years?
Between 300 and 600
How many terrorist successful attacks in the last 10 years?

You never got your GCSE at maths did you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

You still struggle to grasp probability.
Lets try again, how many lightning strikes happen over the last ten years?
Between 300 and 600
How many terrorist successful attacks in the last 10 years?

how many did those 3-600 lightening strikes kill   approx 30

how many did those 4 terroist attacks kill       60

clearly terrorist attacks are far more deadly than lightening

so which probabilty are we talking about

the probability of being struck by lightening vs the probability of being involved in a terrorist attack in which case i will conceede the former is more probable

OR the probability of being KILLED by lightening vs the probability of being KILLED in a terrorist attack    in which cas I am correct

OR the OVERALL probability of being killed by either, given that at least for the moment we can treat both as  randomly occurring In which case I am STILL correct.....

not only that but give the distribution of both occurences

those who liuve in big cities are LESS likely to be struck by lightening...(simply because ther are a lot of large buildings around with lightening conductors...) and at the same time MORE likely to be the victims of terrorism (since attacking a major city is MUCH more newsworthy than holding a whole pub as hostages in "dropped knickers by the sea")

so you are twisting things again.....and again.....and again

you name isnt NERO is it.....you know fiddling (i dont want to know what with) while rome burns??

You never got your GCSE at maths did you.

Last edited by darknessss on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Ha ha, he still does not get it. So wound up as well his post is merged with mine.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Brasidas wrote:Ha ha, he still does not get it. So wound up as well his post is merged with mine.

Smile
tut! dont be so hasty....
you impetuous boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:40 pm

4 attacks, one kills 56 people.
That means in one attack you would have to be in the wrong place in four areas only for you to be unlucky to die.
There are 300 to 600 hits to humans in the same length of time for lightning where 30 (at least maybe more Edit, now I know it is more and 50 as there is 5 per year) are fatal meaning you can be killed in at least 300-600 different areas compared to four.

Your chances are far more then of dying by being struck by lightning than by a terrorist attack

Probability not your strong point is it smelly ha ha or Matti.

This is just on lightning and I can show as seen road accidents dwarfs terrorism, where does that leave your argument?

In the toilet mate.

Laughing

Last edited by Brasidas on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Brasidas wrote:4 attacks, one kills 56 people.
That means in one attack you would have to be in the wrong place in four areas only for you to be unlucky to die.
There are 300 to 600 hits to humans in the same length of time for lightning where 30 (at least maybe more) are fatal meaning you can be killed in at least 300-600 different areas compared to four.

Your chances are far more then of dying by being struck by lightning than by a terrorist attack

Probability not your strong point is it smelly ha ha or Matti.

This is just on lightning and I can show as seen road accidents dwarfs terrorism, where does that leave your argument?

In the toilet mate.

Laughing

doesnt change anything....fascinating though this aspect is (and from the position you are holding I have already said you have a point....)

the argument I have is that the state has taken way our right to self defense as it has in france and has been seen to fail.

as it did over 7/7

I dont care about the difficulties....
I dont, even, care that what I demand is quite possibly impossible for the state to do...

THAT is not my problem

I PAY the state thousands over the years to protect me from this sort of thing....

I have even had to allow it to erode my freedoms.....

It seems it cannot cope

so .....

what to do?

ignore it...??

You see I fully understand that in fact they do a lot of good work, we all know of the threats they HAVE prevented, BUT

ONE failure is failure indeed and upon that they shall be judged

It is NOT acceptable that "inevitably one will get through" the State considers itself sufficiently the perfect protector to disarm its people therefor i expect it to be perfect in its execution of its duty....

other wise ...give me back my right to bear arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:59 pm

So at least you concede and you admit you cannot do anything about it and that your maths is shockingly poor even more o I guess you had to ask.

Do you pay the state to protect you from lightning?
Of course but they cannot predict if you will get hit by lightning or be a victim to a murder or a road accident or terrorism.
They do spend billions on intelligence and why this country has had great success thwarting terrorist attacks in this country.
You might want to be grateful for that son.

Until the next time, but please stop being a scared little bunny rabbit.

Have a good evening

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:05 pm

you may also like to consider this

IF i am killed by lightening....my family will be provided for by my personal insurance to a substantial sum

IF i am killed by a terrorist however, my family will be left without income for an indefinite period of time(because insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism) only then eventually to recieve a pittance from the criminal injuries board....they will then be discarded onto benefits and labeled "scroungers by your sort (tories) (which you claim somewhere above to be)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Brasidas wrote:So at least you concede and you admit you cannot do anything about it (what is "it") and that your maths is shockingly poor even more o I guess you had to ask.

Do you pay the state to protect you from lightning?
Of course but they cannot predict if you will get hit by lightning or be a victim to a murder or a road accident or terrorism.
They do spend billions on intelligence and why this country has had great success thwarting terrorist attacks in this country.
You might want to be grateful for that son.

oh i am.....but I'm NOT impressed when "one gets through"...and it will...for the reasons given

Until the next time, but please stop being a scared little bunny rabbit.

thats where you are wrong.....why do you make false accusations...is that another tory tactic...oh....wait......

you "ascribe" things without evidence oh hang on...that would be another tory trait.....

ahh...I see now....

your not a coward.....your a coservative (teaparty-ist) (read idiot)

Have a good evening

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:24 pm

I'll tell you what....

I bet if the "one that gets through" actually hurt those in power we would see a different tune than we are hearing
I bet that suddenly there would be all sorts of restrictions upon certain groups .....
I bet there would suddenly be a rush to arm as many police as possible or get the military out here on the street...
but probably ONLY where those in power live meet and play
the rest of us could just go "suck it up"

and I bet BRA would be all in favour of it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 pm

darknessss wrote:I'll tell you what....

I bet if the "one that gets through" actually hurt those in power we would see a different tune than we are hearing
I bet that suddenly there would be all sorts of restrictions upon certain groups .....
I bet there would suddenly be a rush to arm as many police as possible or get the military out here on the street...

While a state could never safeguard against all terrorism, it can prevent many attacks. The problem is that the more it invests and sacrifices to prevent them, the higher the likelihood that it becomes oppressive and actually inspires more attacks. Look at the U.S. overreaction to 9/11 and how that was used to recruit many more terrorists.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:I'll tell you what....

While a state could never safeguard against all terrorism, it can prevent many attacks.

you see this is the point....I agree....It cant

however

what is WRONG is that the state (here) has robbed me of my right to bear arms and thus the right to self defense

even to the point where if I was to be assaulted in a common criminal attack by the "feeble minded body vandal" and defended myself successfully it is likeley that I would be prosecuted for grievious bodily harm  (let me tell you it would be greivious ....gotta make the inevitable prosecution worth it)

The problem is that the more it invests and sacrifices to prevent them, the higher the likelihood that it becomes oppressive and actually inspires more attacks. Look at the U.S. overreaction to 9/11 and how that was used to recruit many more terrorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:41 am

So now I am a tea party member, ha ha, well i must be the most central right tea party member I have ever come across, talk about the worst deflection from all my points I have ever come across ha ha.

There is nothing worse than people led by fear, we have seen this countless times in Britain and America. People seek to deflect from real problems like poverty, housing, materialism etc to rare events in the west of Terrorism. They use this as a carrot on a stick to entice fear, when it was unity not fear that had the IRA drawn to the negotiation table.
The arguments here are based as they always are off enticing further fear just Like Bush to the point of starting a war and look where that got us, even more terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing

I RECKON our new friend 'darkness' has had his/her "lights punched out.." once too often...

METHINKS that would go someway towards explaining his/her hatemongering and addled thinking..

Well its a start 4086978286

jack and jill perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:06 pm

darknessss wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing

I RECKON our new friend 'darkness' has had his/her "lights punched out.." once too often...

METHINKS that would go someway towards explaining his/her hatemongering and addled thinking..

Well its a start 4086978286

jack and jill perhaps?

Rant rant rant, please grow up and just debate, there is a good chap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:13 pm

so you like little wolfiekins hanging on your coat tail...adding nothing and merely being an offensive twat....
says a lot about you.....

hows about you telling HIM to wind his ignorant neck in....

lets be quite clear about this .....

HE is the one that, without reason, started "name calling"

and moreover has added NOTHING not one whit of anything to the matters in hand

I respond to people as they respond to me.....

there are two things that boil my piss....

arrogance

and

ignorance

you exemplify one of those  Him the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:23 pm

darknessss wrote:so you like little wolfiekins hanging on your coat tail...adding nothing and merely being an offensive twat....

arrogance

and

ignorance

Rant rant rant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:so you like little wolfiekins hanging on your coat tail...adding nothing and merely being an offensive twat....

arrogance

and

ignorance

Rant rant rant

truth cannot be "rant2 and besides......

just because you define it as rant doesnt make it so....

afterall... wasnt it you who attempted to redefine a word in the face of all contrary evidence?????? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Learn some humility and then move on

Good luck and see you later or tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:37 pm

read your first line ...then ask yourself "why does darknessss think I'm an arrogant prat"

I show NO-one "humility" I bend my knee to no one......LEAST of all pixels on a screen....

pompous ass hole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Still rude again, I do not agree with how at times bee is, that does not excuse you being childish as you are now, that is just you trying to make two wrongs right.
Never does.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next