NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with

3 posters

Go down

After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with Empty After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Former Ku Klux Klan leader, Louisiana state legislator and notorious white supremacist David Duke says he has lots of friends who are politicians and has offered to name names.

In an interview with Fusion.net explaining his connection to current House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), Duke said that he is exceptionally well-connected within the U.S. political class and that charges of racism against him are a product of the media’s “zionist” and “tribalist” mentality.

Incoming Majority Whip Scalise has come under fire over a speaking engagement with Duke’s pro-white EURO (European-American Unity and Rights Organization) foundation in 2002.

According to Duke, the rush to repudiate Scalise and his possible white-nationalist sympathies is “all bullshit.”

“I’ve grown up” since his days as a Grand Wizard of the Klan, Duke told Fusion’s Brett Logiurato via phone. “And I know who the real racists are.”

According to Duke’s website, “the Zio media lies about [Duke] constantly” because “he is the only major American political figure who dares to stand up the real ultra-racists who control America and Israel, the Jewish supremacists.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-lay-off-steve-scalise-or-ill-start-naming-other-pols-i-met-with/

I hope he does just that!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with Empty Re: After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 am

Fookin' Republicans.  See?  That's why I oppose them.  Not so much for ideology, as they are soooo fookin' stupid.  It scares me. They're such bad liars, too.  As I"ve said repeatedly, they don't have a lot of practice at thinking.  Hence, they get involved in sheit like this.

Was Scalise bamboozled?  I doublt that he didn't know he was addressing the KKK.  He just thought he could get away with it.  It's a lot like Romney's 47%...he didn't think anyone was listening.

Well, they've laid enough Benghazi and Obama's a Muslim on us Democrats.  Time for us to give them endless sheit right back.  Let's see...doesn't Christie support a school for young girls in Northern Jersey?  What's up with that?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with Empty Re: After House leadership scandal, white supremacist David Duke threatens to disclose other politicos he's met with

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:23 am

Original Quill wrote:Fookin' Republicans.  See?  That's why I oppose them.  Not so much for ideology, as they are soooo fookin' stupid.  It scares me.  They're such bad liars, too.  As I"ve said repeatedly, they don't have a lot of practice at thinking.  Hence, they get involved in sheit like this.

Was Scalise bamboozled?  I doublt that he didn't know he was addressing the KKK.  He just thought he could get away with it.  It's a lot like Romney's 47%...he didn't think anyone was listening.

Well, they've laid enough Benghazi and Obama's a Muslim on us Democrats.  Time for us to give them endless sheit right back.  Let's see...doesn't Christie support a school for young girls in Northern Jersey?  What's up with that?

Absolutely, that fat fuck's into kids. Probably wants to legalize adult-child marriage, seeing as he shook Obama's hand and all ... Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down