NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist

5 posters

Go down

Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist Empty Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Trump's Pick of Steve Bannon as Chief Strategist Sparks Backlash

Steve Bannon, former president of the incendiary Breitbart News and more recently chief executive of Trump's campaign, is taking on a role as Donald Trump's "chief strategist and senior counselor."

Bannon's new position was listed above the announcement of RNC chair Reince Priebus as Trump's new chief of staff on a statement issued Sunday. It said Bannon and Priebus would be "equal partners."

Under Bannon's leadership, Breitbart espoused anti-Semitic and nationalist views. The site faced regular criticism — including from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — for its close ties to the "alt right," an online-based counterculture movement associated with white nationalism.

There was no shortage of reaction to Bannon's ascension to the West Wing.

Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League said:

Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist CxMC8j2WgAE8Pgl

America can anticipate a new wave of anti-black, anti-semite policies and legislation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist Empty Re: Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist

Post by eddie Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh dear.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist Empty Re: Trump appoints white-nationalist, anti-Semite Steve Bannon as Chief White House Stratigist

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:53 pm

How d'ya like dem Apples, Paul Ryan?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:26 pm

RNC chair Reince Priebus is something of a surprise too, because Donald Trump said he was going to 'drain the swamp' of establishment political hacks.  Here, we have a professional Washingtonian, who is going to open the door and call in all sorts of lobbyists.

Where is the 'new' in all of this?  So far from failing to drain the swamp, Trump is not even flushing the toilet after himself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:38 pm

so he has ended up with both of them. Suspect Suspect

while i an not a fan of either this is a smart move by Trump
still with a foot in each camp
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:so he has ended up with both of them. Suspect Suspect

while i an not a fan of either this is a smart move by Trump
still with a foot in each camp

I keep telling everyone, he has a dual nature. It will trip him up but it will also save him.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:32 pm

Funny to see some of our most cynical members so hopeful about this administration ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:39 pm

it cynisim overload.
like one of those old mechanical counters
If you clock it to all 9's it resets to zero
lol!

Plus we reached the point where the fact a gate to Hell has not opened up over the whitehouse is a reason to be Optimistic for the future
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:44 pm

I think it's more of a relentless need and drive to contradict everything I say, but what the hey.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:11 pm

You haven't said anything about who he is appointing for his Press Secretary yet!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Possible Press Secretary Laura Ingraham is the Perfect Face of the Trump White House

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/14/laura-ingraham.html

How do you feel about that!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:47 pm

BAE wrote:I think it's more of a relentless need and drive to contradict everything I say, but what the hey.

well that too Cool Cool Cool

but honestly I think I am just hoping it is not going to be that bad, and there are signs that it will not be the as bad as his campaign rhetoric indicated
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BAE wrote:I think it's more of a relentless need and drive to contradict everything I say, but what the hey.

but honestly I think I am just hoping it is not going to be that bad, and there are signs that it will not be the as bad as his campaign rhetoric indicated

What about his promises? Those were not rhetoric. At some point there's going to be some mighty pissed-off storm troopers if we don't see a wall, see loading people onto boxcars and if we don't see millions without healthcare. He will become known as Donald the Betrayer.

Somehow, one promise I feel sure he will fulfill is a tax cut for the wealthy. It's clean, it's quiet and it won't be recognized until the next depression.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:05 am

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

What about his promises?  Those were not rhetoric.  At some point there's going to be some mighty pissed-off storm troopers if we don't see a wall, see loading people onto boxcars and if we don't see millions without healthcare.  He will become known as Donald the Betrayer.

Somehow, one promise I feel sure he will fulfill is a tax cut for the wealthy.  It's clean, it's quiet and it won't be recognized until the next depression.

That's what I've been driving at and to make matters worse, you have to remember Trump was the guy they nominated precisely because they felt betrayed by the Republicans they'd elected before him, who got into power but failed to destroy American liberalism as they perceive it. When he fails, it could get nasty.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:27 pm

An English comedian's hilarious sketch.
His 'evil laughter' is brilliant  - and very apt, as Trumpee comes across exactly like a James Bond panto villain these days. Mwahahaha  Twisted Evil

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down