NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?.

4 posters

Go down

Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. Empty Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?.

Post by Andy Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Who would have believed it?
UKIP does attract them, though, doesn't it?

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-30576857
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. Empty Re: Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?.

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm

I saw this -- I've never heard about anybody being fired for what they said on a documentary before it even aired. Can't wait to find out, it must have been bad!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. Empty Re: Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?.

Post by nicko Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Why are Lib/Lab/con [and some on here] so frightened of UKIP that they post on every little mistake they make? If, as posters say they have no chance of winning, why keep going on about them? I don't vote for them by the way.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:11 pm

nicko wrote:Why are Lib/Lab/con [and some on here] so frightened of UKIP that they post on every little mistake they make? If, as posters say they have no chance of winning, why keep going on about them? I don't vote for them by the way.

Oh yeah, criticism of a party is always motivated by fear Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. 3201073460 Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. 2787774761
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:00 pm

nicko wrote:Why are Lib/Lab/con [and some on here] so frightened of UKIP that they post on every little mistake they make? If, as posters say they have no chance of winning, why keep going on about them? I don't vote for them by the way.
Last week I gave Cameron, Osborn and the tory party a hammering, backed up with good evidence from various sources including The Mail,BBC and Sky.
I think you were the only respondant.
I am not selective - I aim at ANYTHING and ANY PARTY where there is wrongdoing - for example I am still suspicious that Blair and the 'dark forces' in high government had a hand in the"suicide' of David Kelly.
That stinks of murder ordered from the highest echelons of government.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:38 am

I agree with you there handy, I always thought there was something suspicious about it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:57 am

Kelly's death was the most convenient suicide in living memory.
That fact that he bled to death with no evidential blood, then he dragged his own cadaver away from the site where the deed was done is pretty damning.
And the enquiry was a cover up.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:40 am

Handy Andy wrote:
Last week I gave Cameron, Osborn and the tory party a hammering, backed up with good evidence from various sources including The Mail,BBC and Sky.
I think you were the only respondant.
I am not selective - I aim at ANYTHING  and ANY PARTY where there is wrongdoing - for example I am still suspicious that Blair and the 'dark forces' in high government had a hand in the"suicide' of David Kelly.
That stinks of murder ordered from the highest echelons of government.

David Kelly was absolutely murdered! Aint no way that guy committed suicide.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:25 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh yeah, criticism of a party is always motivated by fear Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. 3201073460 Ukipper sacked for racism. Surely not?. 2787774761

I think in this case it is.
People in this country are very disillusioned with politicians.
We face a terror threat that many believe thrived in a open door immigration, please feel free to trample over our culture and beliefs policy. We will allow widespread abuse and law breaking because we are terrified of being labelled racist. We will take from our own to fund overseas aid because we must be seen to be PC. For an ever growing number of people in England and Wales UKIP are increasingly the only party that appears to 'get' what the man and woman in the street thinks and fears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

We face a terror threat that  many believe thrived in a open door immigration, please feel free to trample over our culture and beliefs policy. We will allow widespread abuse and law breaking because we are terrified of being labelled racist. We will take from our own to fund overseas aid because we must be seen to be PC. For an ever growing number of people in England and Wales UKIP are increasingly the only party that appears to 'get' what the man and woman in the street thinks and fears.

Sorry nems,. there is not a case for fear here, when UKIP have no hope of obatining power. If there was then the view of fear would be valid based on your views, which I do not agree with anyway. The fact is they are being exposed for the simple fact UKIP is full of sexist, homophobic and racist supporters, this is a fact. You would only do this out of fear if you feared them gaining power, which is not a reality, thus they are being exposed to show what the party is really like, not out of fear, but out of exposing the calibre of people that follow and support UKIP.

The reality is this is now being feared by UKIP who have asked that the association to UKIP be left from supporters on twitter.
That is damage limitation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Whilst Farage likes to portray himself as a likeable chappie, his problem is twofold - 1 - he has built UKIP on 2 popular policies, leaving the EU and immigration, but little else, qhich is why he has no manifesto yet and accordingly is an unelectable party.
They will remain, as the Greens are, a pressure party.
Secondly he appears to attract some offbeat, unpleasant and undesirable people.
Not his fault, but that is the common public perception.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:02 pm

I believe that UKIP do have a Manifesto, but the knockers have not read it. There is a lot more than ant-immigration but some people stop at that and do not read on. Have a read of all of it and see what else you don't like. By the way I vote tory!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:08 pm

nicko wrote:I believe that UKIP do have a Manifesto,  but the knockers have not read it.  There is a lot more than ant-immigration but some people stop at that and do not read on. Have a read of all of it and see what else you don't like. By the way I vote tory!

Oh I have read it and debated this with my brother who is a member of UKIP,a former Tory Councillor. I can say that many of their policies are flawed beyond belief and they certainly do not have a viable economic plan.
The worst thing about UKIp is they are not being honest about the possible consequences aboput leaving the EU, the same with the Tories, neither have any contingencies plans for any forseeable difficulties.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:24 pm

I think it's about time some one did an honest report on the pro's and con's of staying or leaving, as yet no one has come out with a good reason to do either.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm

nicko wrote:I think it's about time some one did an honest report on the pro's and con's of staying or leaving, as yet no one has come out with a good reason to do either.

Blimey, something we agree on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:49 pm

If the report is done by Members of Parliament, the one thing that can be guaranteed is that it won't be honest.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:51 pm

I agree with Handy!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Must be the season of goodwill or something.
Everyone is agreeing wuth everyone else.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Brasidas wrote:
Nems wrote:

We face a terror threat that  many believe thrived in a open door immigration, please feel free to trample over our culture and beliefs policy. We will allow widespread abuse and law breaking because we are terrified of being labelled racist. We will take from our own to fund overseas aid because we must be seen to be PC. For an ever growing number of people in England and Wales UKIP are increasingly the only party that appears to 'get' what the man and woman in the street thinks and fears.

Sorry nems,. there is not a case for fear here, when UKIP have no hope of obatining power. If there was then the view of fear would be valid based on your views, which I do not agree with anyway. The fact is they are being exposed for the simple fact UKIP is full of sexist, homophobic and racist supporters, this is a fact. You would only do this out of fear if you feared them gaining power, which is not a reality, thus they are being exposed to show what the party is really like, not out of fear, but out of exposing the calibre of people that follow and support UKIP.

The reality is this is now being feared by UKIP who have asked that the association to UKIP be left from supporters on twitter.

You don't have to be sorry Didge. Politics is full of racists and bigots. Like it or not UKIP is striking a chord with ordinary members of the public. If they weren't we wouldn't be getting comments on immigration from the other party's. We know UKIP wont win power but they may well get enough of the vote to have a say and then watch the attitude of the others change!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Nems wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

You don't have to be sorry Didge. Politics is full of racists and bigots. Like it or not UKIP is striking a chord with ordinary members of the public. If they weren't we wouldn't be getting comments on immigration from the other party's. We know UKIP wont win power but they may well get enough of the vote to have a say and then watch the attitude of the others change!

Actually Nems, I think people are waking up to the idea, that there is nothing different about UKIP at all and that is why their ratings have been going down.
Why do people always say ordinary people as if only ordinary people will be flocked to them?
I am sure they strike a cord with some, but they certainly strike an even bigger cord with those who are certainly not normal and very much racist, hence why near enough every racist has flocked to them.
The reality is they will not even get enough of say in the election. As I say when it boils down to it, people will always vote on who they perceive have the best economic plan and UKIP is very much untested or shown it has a viable plan.
You will see this come the election next year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down