NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book

4 posters

Go down

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book Empty Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Because the brainwashing cannot begin early enough:

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book Cruz-Saves-America-638x825

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book Cruz-Hydra-638x820

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/11/12/3591527/there-is-now-a-coloring-book-for-children-called-ted-cruz-saves-america/

Hey, while we're at it:

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book Propaganda11_slideshow_604x500
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book Empty Re: Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book

Post by Cass Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:40 am

Ted Cruz has a mighty big ego.........
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book Empty Re: Republican Senator depicted as superhero on children's coloring book

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 am

That's repulsive- fortunately by the time the target audience gets to vote Ted will be history lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:09 am

Eilzel wrote:That's repulsive- fortunately by the time the target audience gets to vote Ted will be history lol

well it could have some beneficial uses.......dartboard, lining the bottom of your bird cage or cat litter box, scooping io dog poop, using it as a fire starter, packing stuffing, etc.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:54 am

Cass wrote:
Eilzel wrote:That's repulsive- fortunately by the time the target audience gets to vote Ted will be history lol

well it could have some beneficial uses.......dartboard, lining the bottom of your bird cage or cat litter box, scooping io dog poop, using it as a fire starter, packing stuffing, etc.....

funny last week i cleaned the bird cage and used the newspaper and later that afternoon my brother started laughing and asked if i did that on purpose.. i didn't Neutral

but there was a picture of Tony Abbott with a target on him right under where the bird sits and several poops had already scored direct hits
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Cass wrote:

funny last week i cleaned the bird cage and used the newspaper and later that afternoon my brother started laughing and asked if i did that on purpose.. i didn't Neutral

but there was a picture of Tony Abbott with a target on him right under where the bird sits and several poops had already scored direct hits
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Razz
good one
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down