NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable

3 posters

Go down

He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable  Empty He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Cuong Nguyen demonstrates his interesting technique using pastel pencils to create realistic skin tone. I would never have believed this was a drawing without the video.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5660/He-Starts-Coloring-This-Portrait-With-A-Green-Pencil-The-Final-Result-Is-Unbelievable#EQLP1oJTgAO2OdlE.99

Back to top Go down

He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable  Empty Re: He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable

Post by nicko Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:29 pm

That's brilliant, I have trouble signing my name !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable  Empty Re: He Starts Coloring This Portrait With A Green Pencil. The Final Result Is Unbelievable

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:45 pm

nicko wrote:That's brilliant,   I have trouble signing my name !

Indeed nicko, its brilliant

Have to go, have a good evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 pm

What a talent, I am in awe. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Amazing.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down