NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections'

2 posters

Go down

This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' Empty This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections'

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Tesco, we think it's fair to say, is not having the best week.
First, its chairman was forced to resign following the store's 92% drop in profits.
Then, there was Buttermilkgate.

And now? Now, the Welsh signage on its new store cashpoint in Aberystwyth "promises more than it can deliver," as local councillor Ceredig Davies put it when he posted this photo to Facebook. Because "codiad am ddim" translates colloquially as "free erection"...

[ltr]This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' O-TESCO-CASHPOINT-WALES-570[/ltr]

Well, every little helps, eh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/29/tesco-cashpoint-wales-erections_n_6066842.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' Empty Re: This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections'

Post by eddie Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' 4152582110
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' Empty Re: This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections'

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Reminds me of this:

This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' _45162744_-2

The English is clear enough to lorry drivers - but the Welsh reads "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated."

Then again, when I look at Welsh I'm convinced it's just people randomly striking keys on their keyboards This Tesco Cashpoint In Wales Is Offering People 'Free Erections' 2215183653
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down