NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament

4 posters

Go down

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament Empty Village idiots leave village, visit parliament

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:36 am

It’s a tale as old as time - three idiot men following the bright star of idiocy to to the idiot capital. They bring glad tidings of idiocy to celebrate a new dawn of stupid. People crowd around them, gob-smacked at the moment and declare, yes, verily have we entered a new dawn of idiot.

Also, three men dressed in a motorcycle helmet, a Ku Klux Klan hood and a niqab and tried to enter Australia’s parliament to make a point - that they’re racist idiots.

Sergio Redegalli (paints anti-burqa murals), Nick Folkes (Party for Freedom, anti-Ramadan protests) and Victor Waterson (former One Nation) claim their dress ups had a point. That the burqa - the one outfit they didn’t wear - should be banned.

Claiming more than racist or cultural othering, the trio of stupid state the burqa should be banned because it’s “contrary to women’s rights” showing that all feminists need to really kick those equality KPIs is the presence of three white men who have no idea about women’s rights. Not to mention the fact that if you want someone to really unpick the complexity of wearing either a niqab, burqa or associated head covering, maybe you should leave the talking to someone who has a goddamned clue (i.e. a woman from that culture with the experience and knowledge) rather than a white man who likes the sound of his own voice, especially when it tells women what to do.

Their attempt to enter parliament was to highlight the recent brouhaha over facial coverings in in the government building. They were told to remove their dress ups because they were deemed to be protest paraphernalia.

We should give the idiots their due: any trio who manages to have the Australian Christian Lobby come out and defend Muslims has achieved something.

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament 289056_10Things_BanTheBerks_591w
http://www.thevine.com.au/life/news/10-things-ban-the-berks-20141028-289057/?utm_source=thevine&utm_medium=featured-rotator&utm_campaign=internal-testing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament Empty Re: Village idiots leave village, visit parliament

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 am

We don't see the burqa around here, just the hijab, and may I just say ... it's hot. Sorry, but it is.

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament How-To-Wear-Hijab-Modern-Gallery101

I expect a fetching lady like that to tell me that Ben Kenobi is her only hope. And then I'm like, "Hey, my friends call me Ben ... a few assholes do too, but how you doin'?"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament Empty Re: Village idiots leave village, visit parliament

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:59 am

Three men dressed in a motorcycle helmet, a Ku Klux Klan hood and a niqab walk into a bar.

(Punchlines, please)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:00 am

And say "who left that lump of metal sticking out"?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:19 pm

And the guy in the niqab says, "Don't worry guys, I've got this covered."

Village idiots leave village, visit parliament 2696538800
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down