NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker

2 posters

Go down

Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker Empty Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:47 pm

The father-of-two was kidnapped last December while travelling to Syria as part of a Muslim aid convoy which set off from Bolton with the intention of delivering toys and presents to Syrian children.

He was killed by Isis who posted a video online of his apparent beheading on Friday.

A total of £30,000 has now been raised in the town in Greater Manchester to help fund projects in his memory, the Bolton News has reported.

In a statement released this week the Bolton Council of Mosques said: "We would now like to support the funds set up to help provide financial support for Alan's family and other ongoing projects to benefit those in need to ensure his legacy continues."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/alan-henning-Muslim-community-in-bolton-raises-30000-in-memory-of-british-aid-worker-9784910.html

Back to top Go down

Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker Empty Re: Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 pm

A warn and very noble kind gesture, of which they are not obligated to do, showing they clearly respected the work he did to help others.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker Empty Re: Alan Henning: Muslim community in Bolton raises £30,000 in memory of British aid worker

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:A warn and very noble kind gesture, of which they are not obligated to do, showing they clearly respected the work he did to help others.

I'm sure they'll appreciate how patronising you're being.

As long as it meets the Didge seal of approval. Lol!

You see this is what is wrong with some religious people.

I am sincere in my views here, but because I am critical of their faith, you now make unfounded accusations, because you thus take the ridiculous view I thus must dislike the people that follow that faith, which as seen is nothing short of ignorant.
You propose an absurd view point, where if people disagree with you, to you they are patronizing, when they admire something.
You seriously need to grow up lol, oh and laughed at your Texts last night, seriously, go out and find yourself a woman, it will greatly help relieve some of your frustrations.

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Didge wrote:A warn and very noble kind gesture, of which they are not obligated to do, showing they clearly respected the work he did to help others.

+1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down