NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69

4 posters

Go down

Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69 Empty Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 pm

British actor Alan Rickman, famous for roles in Harry Potter and Love Actually, has died at the age of 69, his family has said.

The star won a BAFTA, Golden Globe, Emmy and Screen Actors Guild award in a career which began in the late 1970s.

However, he shot to stardom in 1988 when he played Hans Gruber, Bruce Willis's adversary, in Die Hard.

Rickman gained legions of new fans for his role as Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter films.

A family statement said: "The actor and director Alan Rickman has died from cancer at the age of 69. He was surrounded by family and friends."

Back to top Go down

Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69 Empty Re: Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm

What a real  shame i met him a few times and he was a lovely man,he will be sadly missed

Back to top Go down

Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69 Empty Re: Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Oh that's a shame. I liked him in Die Hard and also The Barchester Chronicles.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:50 pm

He was really charismatic in Die Hard.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:58 pm

eddie wrote:He was really charismatic in Die Hard.

Yes he was. Bruce Willis was supposed to be the hero, and I do like Bruce, but Alan Rickman stole the show in that particular film.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:00 pm

My favourite was Truly, Madly, Deeply.  Totally fell for him in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:02 pm

This really is a sad loss and now they should cancel Christmas.
I mean that in the best possible taste to one of his best lines in his royal as the Sherrif of Nottingham

May he R I P

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:43 pm

So sad, I loved him in Dogma and he WAS Snape.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down