NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS

+3
Frazzled
veya_victaous
eddie
7 posters

Go down

British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS  Empty British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS

Post by eddie Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:01 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/International/isis-appears-behead-british-captive-alan-henning/story?id=25952114

Breaking news
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS  Empty Re: British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:33 pm

A good man, who did good deeds, murdered in the most cowardly way by the insane follwers of a tainted philosophy.... No

Back to top Go down

British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS  Empty Re: British taxi driver beheaded by ISIS

Post by veya_victaous Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:42 am

victorisnotamused wrote:A good man, who did good deeds, murdered in the most cowardly way by the insane follwers of a tainted philosophy.... No

+1 Sad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Frazzled Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:26 am

I really hoped that after all the appeals from the Imams that to murder him would be un-Islamic there might be a chance that he would be released.  It just shows that this movement has nothing to do with Islam and I think it should cease to be called "Islamic State".  It is a travesty of what is essentially a peaceful religion and just a bubch of murdering bastards.
Frazzled
Frazzled
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:08 am

Even the fact that other Muslims pleaded for his release made no difference.
His wife must feel so much pain.
What a good man.

May his family find some peace x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Faithy Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Frazzled wrote:I really hoped that after all the appeals from the Imams that to murder him would be un-Islamic there might be a chance that he would be released.  It just shows that this movement has nothing to do with Islam and I think it should cease to be called "Islamic State".  It is a travesty of what is essentially a peaceful religion and just a bubch of murdering bastards.

I agree with this, if they are so devout why are they not listening to their Imans. It's bloody thirsty murderers and criminals doing this and it's an insult to their religion and its leaders to say it's in the name of Islam. I'm not a fan of the religion because of its stance on women etc and I'm an atheist myself and this is war crimes.
Faithy
Faithy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Terrible news.

May he rest in peace.

So sad he was trying to do good.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:12 am

my heart breaks for his family. without people like him the world would be a truly worse place. He brought help to those who needed it most. Thank you Alan and thank you to his family for letting him go.

hard question though.....why did some on here not question his motives and his leaving behind his wife and children? Because he wasn't "known" personally? Because he's dead (God rest his soul)?

let me be clear....I am not trying to create another s*** storm but a few months back this place went ballistic over this very topic. I guess I am interested in the different responses.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:15 am

Cass wrote:my heart breaks for his family. without people like him the world would be a truly worse place. He brought help to those who needed it most. Thank you Alan and thank you to his family for letting him go.

hard question though.....why did some on here not question his motives and his leaving behind his wife and children? Because he wasn't "known" personally? Because he's dead (God rest his soul)?

let me be clear....I am not trying to create another s*** storm but a few months back this place went ballistic over this very topic. I guess I am interested in the different responses.

That is a tad of a misconception me Lady because you are bringing up for the sole reason nobody has mentioned it. Well I do not know him from Adam and am sad for his loss, but I did come to know Sexy and of anyone I knew I would still give the same advice and if I knew him I would say the same also. As to this poor gentleman, he never should have gone to such a war torn area where the risks were so high of being kidnapped, where again he put his own beliefs before his own family. I would have questioned him if he had been on here why he would be leaving his own family. I ca understand groups of people like Soldiers, because they are trained, it is what they have signed up to do and have protection from each other, he had no protection, and placed himself at high risk.

The reality is you are missing the far greater point which goes back to my view of taking out these scum, who as seen have no care for the sanctity of life, they use this poor victim for the sole purpose to instill fear and terror and if we do nothing who is next to be kidnapped, people in our own nations?

People need to stop being wet fishes and as Victor said why is the Muslim community not doing more in exposing those who have gone or even returned, that I find of more and far greater concern. The belief around it is the West's fault for the rise in extremism is in my view completely incorrect and has more to do with their fear of the loss of religious power that Islam holds within this side of the world, all created by Muslims looking for democracy and progression. You only have to look at Iraq, Egypt, Syria etc, to see this, where extremists have over powered those looking for progression. This is why many are missing the point, it is more to do with literal belief and Islam being held as absolute power by some which has attracted them by extremist views, all of which many are missing and even worse not may Muslims are even fighting back against this, that is more concerning to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down