NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this goodnight America?

Go down

Is this goodnight America? Empty Is this goodnight America?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:18 am

The dream was good while it lasted.
Now comes the nightmare.
I think the point of no return has now been passed.
America will default on it's debts.
Theres no one big enough to bail out America.

Some videos that are mostly ignored but really shouldn't have been ...

Back to top Go down

Is this goodnight America? Empty Re: Is this goodnight America?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 am

Sheriff Tony DeMeo who will protect the people against the government
and theres loads of them speaking like this and planning like this.
Great cop but there lots like him speaking out and more and more Marins and the like too.
All these people can't be conspiracy nuts.
America is falling apart.
People are living in fear.
People are waking up but to late.

Dunno....I nicked this from another site but imo the western world is falling apart it's dog eat dog and there is no hope of return but in Britain there has always been a welfare state for the sick and the poor to help them out during bad times but i can see a return to Victorian like times in the UK and this constant indoctrination through mainstream TV is trying to make this seem acceptable and we have never seen anything like it at all with the programs etc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 am

I didn't watch the entirety of both videos, but seriously -- America has real problems, but we're not moving toward martial law, and the mass media (which I work in) isn't colluding with bankers and politicians to throw the wool over people's eyes about what's really going on. Case in point -- it's been that exact same mainstream media that has been working with Edward Snowden to expose the breadth and depth and implications of the U.S. spying scheme, and I firmly believe that we can enact reforms if we fight hard enough.

In reality, the people who spout off about this sort of thing here in America are, to borrow a British phrase, nutters. You hear somebody talking at a Ron Paul rally about doom and gloom right around the corner pretty much as a matter of custom. Check out the survivalist industry here in the U.S. -- as typified by sites like this: http://www.survivalblog.com/

If you look at that site you'll see an unholy mix of apocalyptic prophecy ... and a convenient right-hand column full of people ready to take your cash in order to prepare you for said apocalypse. The key thing to remember here is that these people have been saying more or less the same thing since the 1960s. Yes, the world is doomed and the end is nigh, constantly, for some 50 years now, according to these folks. The internet was the worst thing ever to happen to this movement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I didn't watch the entirety of both videos, but seriously -- America has real problems, but we're not moving toward martial law, and the mass media (which I work in) isn't colluding with bankers and politicians to throw the wool over people's eyes about what's really going on. Case in point -- it's been that exact same mainstream media that has been working with Edward Snowden to expose the breadth and depth and implications of the U.S. spying scheme, and I firmly believe that we can enact reforms if we fight hard enough.

In reality, the people who spout off about this sort of thing here in America are, to borrow a British phrase, nutters. You hear somebody talking at a Ron Paul rally about doom and gloom right around the corner pretty much as a matter of custom. Check out the survivalist industry here in the U.S. -- as typified by sites like this: http://www.survivalblog.com/

If you look at that site you'll see an unholy mix of apocalyptic prophecy ... and a convenient right-hand column full of people ready to take your cash in order to prepare you for said apocalypse. The key thing to remember here is that these people have been saying more or less the same thing since the 1960s. Yes, the world is doomed and the end is nigh, constantly, for some 50 years now, according to these folks. The internet was the worst thing ever to happen to this movement.

Let's hope that you are right Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down