NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even A Thief has some Morals, Returns Stolen Computers to Sexual Assualt Victims centre

Go down

Even A Thief has some Morals, Returns Stolen Computers to Sexual Assualt Victims centre Empty Even A Thief has some Morals, Returns Stolen Computers to Sexual Assualt Victims centre

Post by veya_victaous Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am

Even A Thief has some Morals, Returns Stolen Computers to Sexual Assualt Victims centre 088840-835ef426-0078-11e3-aff6-4f37e7e71844

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/north-america/burglars-return-stolen-computers-to-sexual-assault-services-centre-with-apology-note/story-fnh81jut-1226694088902

The robbers broke into the San Bernardino County Sexual Assault Services office on the night of July 31, They stole six computers, a laptop and a bag of valuables.

Police called Candy Stallings, the nonprofit organisation's executive director, at 4:30 the next morning to report more suspicious activity.
When Ms Stallings arrived, she found a shopping cart containing all the stolen goods in front of the office's door. There was an apology note inside the laptop.

"We had no idea what we were takeing (sic). Here your stuff back we hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in peoples (sic) live. God bless," the note read.

"We were all pretty shocked," Ms Stallings told NBC Los Angeles. "You've got to be kidding me. I was in disbelief, I got chills, I got very emotional."

"This is the first time in my career I have seen the return of stolen items," San Bernardino Police Lieutenant Paul Williams said. "It appears the guilt of taking the property caused the return of the items."
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down