NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five victims of stolen car horror: Renault Clio smashes into tree in Leeds killing brothers aged 12 and 14, a 15-year-old friend, man of 24 and 28-year-old father whose third child was due before Christmas

Go down

Five victims of stolen car horror: Renault Clio smashes into tree in Leeds killing brothers aged 12 and 14, a 15-year-old friend, man of 24 and 28-year-old father whose third child was due before Christmas Empty Five victims of stolen car horror: Renault Clio smashes into tree in Leeds killing brothers aged 12 and 14, a 15-year-old friend, man of 24 and 28-year-old father whose third child was due before Christmas

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:48 pm

These are the first images of the five victims killed when a stolen car crashed into a tree in Leeds.
Ellis and Elliott Kimmitt, aged 12 and 14, were killed in a car accident last night on Stonegate Road, where a mother today arrived at the scene saying her son was in some way involved.

A third victim has been named as Darnell Harte who is thought to be 15.

Two men, Anthoney Armour, 28, and Robbie Meerun, 24, were also killed in the incident.

Mr Armour was a father-of-two whose partner was expecting another child in three weeks. 

The sister of the two Kimmitt brothers wrote a touching social media post to her brothers, saying: 'My body is full of pain right now. My world and more. I wish I told you I love you everyday.' 

Two fifteen-year-old boys have been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after five people were killed when the Renault Clio came off the road. 

The two 15-year-old boys arrested were still in police custody this morning as police investigated the crash involving the Renault Clio, which legally can carry five people.
Although they were arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, it is not clear who was driving the Clio at the time it crashed. 
It is also unclear as to how many people were travelling in the Clio. 
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman told the BBC this morning they were working on the assumption there were seven people in the car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5118189/Five-people-killed-stolen-car-crashes-tree.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Five victims of stolen car horror: Renault Clio smashes into tree in Leeds killing brothers aged 12 and 14, a 15-year-old friend, man of 24 and 28-year-old father whose third child was due before Christmas Empty Re: Five victims of stolen car horror: Renault Clio smashes into tree in Leeds killing brothers aged 12 and 14, a 15-year-old friend, man of 24 and 28-year-old father whose third child was due before Christmas

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:50 pm

This story is a little blurred round the edges, as police aren't sure yet whether pedestrians were involved.   But 7 people were in the stolen Clio and only two survived.   Joy riding.  Hard to feel much sympathy to be honest.   At least they only killed themselves and not innocent people.

And why was a 12 year old out joy riding with adults?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down