NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoa whats going on!?

+6
Irn Bru
harvesmom
Ben Reilly
eddie
Andy
Fluffyx
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Whoa whats going on!? - Page 3 Empty Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just had the AVG warning pop up 3 times in a row
Saying thread detected JS/Fake codec or something??

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Whoa whats going on!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol so dean also doing wrong makes what sassy did right?
I do not think so an that is a poor excuse.
So I willa wait you to call sassy a liar for when she denied countless times she used alias on other forums, I mean fair is fair Irn if you think this is lying then you will call sassy a liar too.

In your own time

So Dean did wrong then?

Of course fair is fair and if she did that then that makes you just like her - the one you accuse of lying. That would you both the same then wouldn't it? You happy about that - just the same?

No I want you to call her a liar, not make a play on words without saying to her, I want you to post to Sassy she is a liar as you have done to me, I mean fair is fair Irn, If you think me hiding behind an alias is wrong and lying, then you should do the same to sassy and every other poster who has done so of which there is is many.

So in your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol so dean also doing wrong makes what sassy did right?
I do not think so an that is a poor excuse.
So I willa wait you to call sassy a liar for when she denied countless times she used alias on other forums, I mean fair is fair Irn if you think this is lying then you will call sassy a liar too.

In your own time

So Dean did wrong then?

Of course fair is fair and if she did that then that makes you just like her - the one you accuse of lying. That would you both the same then wouldn't it? You happy about that - just the same?

No I want you to call her a liar, not make a play on words without saying to her, I want you to post to Sassy she is a liar as you have done to me, I mean fair is fair Irn, If you think me hiding behind an alias is wrong and lying, then you should do the same to sassy and every other poster who has done so of which there is is many.

So in your own time

I've just said that if she did that (and I haven't seen that she has) then that would put you both in the same boat so you really should think about what you say about someone else when you readily admit that you would just be the same.

It's bit like punching yourself in the face.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

So in your own time

I've just said that if she did that (and I haven't seen that she has) then that would put you both in the same boat so you really should think about what you say about someone else when you readily admit that you would just be the same.

Copout, I know you would bottle out of doing so, proving beyond doubt you are full of bull Irn, and proving beyond doubt that you are utterly biased.
Thanks I knew I could easily set you up into exposing yourself again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/virus-and-malware-information/info/js-fakecodec/

Says here that if you got the message it was blocked, you're not in danger.

From my limited knowledge of these things, it might have been a dodgy ad that Forumotion is hosting that caused this.

None of the admins are in the business of uploading viruses to the site.

None of us could, and I doubt very many people in the world could, target a specific member with a virus.

Leave me alone. This is a hobby.

I was only doing as you asked, and giving you the info you wanted...

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

So in your own time

Copout, I know you would bottle out of doing so, proving beyond doubt you are full of bull Irn, and proving beyond doubt that you are utterly biased.

Show me the evidence that she has done that and I'll make the call and show that she is just like you - the one you call a liar.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:38 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Show me the evidence that she has done that and I'll make the call and show that she is just like you - the one you call a liar.

Ha ha ha Ha, copout again

She is a liar, that is a fact, both her and sexy are, if my guilt is using an alias, then fine, I admit my failing, but if this is all you have then it proves you poorly deflect away from the constant lies they have both been spouting, I mean someone going away, to not have one person wish them well and to stay well about going to Gaza, do me a favour, it was all bullshit, from a claim to be a Lawyer, to blonde haired blue eyed, all lies and even worse to have people like me defend her from people calling her a liar on some of this, when she was lying to me and sassy lying to back up these lies.

You fail to see why people are fucked off, because as a friend these lies were kept going for ages and thus I was used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:39 am

Not taking sides here BUT, Electric Sky going down was nothing to do with Sassy, it was entirely down to Seren's misjudgement and the relentless manipulation of her by Fred and a couple of others. A number of us left there of our own accord and Seren and her RW friends bragging how Electric would then take off- it did the exact opposite.

I'm not interested it the rest of this, my view on why Speakfree failed was made clear last year. I just hate how the way Electruc Sky (forum I enjoyed being part of while it lasted) ended is often wrongly presented. It was Seren and Fred, anyone who was there at the time knows that. And for whatever can be said of Sass, her being the cause of Electric's demise is not true.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:42 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

She is a liar, that is a fact, both her and sexy are, if my guilt is using an alias, then fine, I admit my failing, but if this is all you have then it proves you poorly deflect away from the constant lies they have both been spouting, I mean someone going away, to not have one person wish them well and to stay well about going to Gaza, do me a favour, it was all bullshit, from a claim to be a Lawyer, to blonde haired blue eyed, all lies and even worse to have people like me defend her from people calling her a liar on some of this, when she was lying to me and sassy lying to back up these lies.

You fail to see why people are fucked off, because as a friend these lies were kept going for ages and thus I was used.

And you claimed you were a friend of SM!! My my.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:42 am

Eilzel wrote:Not taking sides here BUT, Electric Sky going down was nothing to do with Sassy, it was entirely down to Seren's misjudgement and the relentless manipulation of her by Fred and a couple of others. A number of us left there of our own accord and Seren and her RW friends bragging how Electric would then take off- it did the exact opposite.

I'm not interested it the rest of this, my view on why Speakfree failed was made clear last year. I just hate how the way Electruc Sky (forum I enjoyed being part of while it lasted) ended is often wrongly presented. It was Seren and Fred, anyone who was there at the time knows that. And for whatever can be said of Sass, her being the cause of Electric's demise is not true.

Matter of opinion on that Eilzel, there was a fight between Fred and sassy and that is a fact, which led to some falling out with Seren, so to me both Fred and Sassy were the cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:45 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

And you claimed you were a friend of SM!! My my.

Yes and as a friend she used and lied to me, which it seems you have no comprehension of.
The fact you cannot see she has been lying to me and allowed me to defend her over these lies would infuriate anyone.
Seriously you are telling me someone going to Gaza would not have countless friends wish her well as we all did on here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:45 am

I was there didge, Fred riled just about everyone, me, Nems, FtL, David, Sass and I think even Vic. We all left after Seren dropped snide comments all over the place and boasted afterwards. So Sass and Fred were a tiny part of it all.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 am

Eilzel wrote:I was there didge, Fred riled just about everyone, me, Nems, FtL, David, Sass and I think even Vic. We all left after Seren dropped snide comments all over the place and boasted afterwards. So Sass and Fred were a tiny part of it all.

I was a member too Eilzel, sorry I liked Seren and though the whole thing was wrong, and to me , both Sassy and Fred were the cause, because of their constant disagreements.
I remember then as it is now with constant snide remarks being made from both electric and speakfree about each other, in fact the forum is still there for anyone to read it

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 am

Yeah there's been no action on Electric really since about a month or two after me, Nems, David, Sass, FtL and Vic left. The point is we all chose to leave BECAUSE of Seren and the way she was with Fred and others, it made moderation impossible. The forum could then have been a success, as Seren, Fred and Shady all made claims it would- but it wasn't, it died. Sassy cannot be blamed for that anymore than 7 or 8 others.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 am

Eilzel wrote:Yeah there's been no action on Electric really since about a month or two after me, Nems, David, Sass, FtL and Vic left. The point is we all chose to leave BECAUSE of Seren and the way she was with Fred and others, it made moderation impossible. The forum could then have been a success, as Seren, Fred and Shady all made claims it would- but it wasn't, it died. Sassy cannot be blamed for that anymore than 7 or 8 others.

To me Fred and her were the instigators and why we have problems here, as has been the case on other forums and there is no denying this.
I used to stick up for sassy loads in the past, but when she insulted my father a family that was it for me, she is lower than low and lies through her teeth Eilzel and am furious that I have been used also by sexy, the pair of them should be ashamed of themselves.
Anyway do not want to drag you into it, and have said my peace on this now, but in my position where you have defended things that were indeed later found out to be lies, you would be pissed off too

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Yeah there's been no action on Electric really since about a month or two after me, Nems, David, Sass, FtL and Vic left. The point is we all chose to leave BECAUSE of Seren and the way she was with Fred and others, it made moderation impossible. The forum could then have been a success, as Seren, Fred and Shady all made claims it would- but it wasn't, it died. Sassy cannot be blamed for that anymore than 7 or 8 others.

To me Fred and her were the instigators and why we have problems here, as has been the case on other forums and there is no denying this.
I used to stick up for sassy loads in the past, but when she insulted my father a family that was it for me, she is lower than low and lies through her teeth Eilzel and am furious that I have been used also by sexy, the pair of them should be ashamed of themselves.
Anyway do not want to drag you into it, and have said my peace on this now, but in my position where you have defended things that were indeed later found out to be lies, you would be pissed off too

Cheers

Like I said I'm not commenting on other forums, though you may remember my views are similar to yours on Speakfree, I only wanted to clear things on Electric. You of course can have your opinion on why Electric went down. I'm not involved anyways, so I'll leave it there.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:55 am

Irn if you are calling Didge a liar for denying an ID then I trust you are calling Sassy a liar too. She long denied NightRider, Rosie, Edward Teach, Johnnyboy was the latest wasnt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Stop telling fibs Eilzel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Shady wrote:

Stop telling fibs Eilzel.

I didnt leave Electric Sky
I got banned for racism
Whoa whats going on!? - Page 3 Shagsheep%5B1%5D

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Shady, I'd go and copy and paste your posts directly from there, if I actually gave a shit.

^I meant as a mod Nems, I remember we all opposed Seren then she banned you and Sass over some sheep comment lol x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:Shady, I'd go and copy and paste your posts directly from there, if I actually gave a shit.

^I meant as a mod Nems, I remember we all opposed Seren then she banned you and Sass over some sheep comment lol x

No I got banned over the sheep comment. If Sassy got banned it wasnt for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Nems wrote:Irn if you are calling Didge a liar for denying an ID then I trust you are calling Sassy  a liar too. She long denied NightRider, Rosie, Edward Teach,  Johnnyboy was the latest wasnt it?

If Sassy was challenged on forums when using these IDs and it really was her and she denied it then that would indeed constitute a lie and put her in the same boat as Didge.
But what about the others? Dean has done that on ADO, SF and on here. Drinky, Phil, Shady have also done that and that's just off the top of my head. So they're all liars as well then and she is in good company? And you said just recently that Hugh was here so what's his ID?

So let's not be so selective in who gets it in the neck for telling porkies by going after just one member.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:Irn if you are calling Didge a liar for denying an ID then I trust you are calling Sassy  a liar too. She long denied NightRider, Rosie, Edward Teach,  Johnnyboy was the latest wasnt it?

If Sassy was challenged on forums when using these IDs and it really was her and she denied it then that would indeed constitute a lie and put her in the same boat as Didge.
But what about the others? Dean has done that on ADO, SF and on here. Drinky, Phil, Shady have also done that and that's just off the top of my head. So they're all liars as well then and she is in good company? And you said just recently that Hugh was here so what's his ID?

So let's not be so selective in who gets it in the neck for telling porkies by going after just one member.

Hi Irn
Sassy as Im sure you know has been challenged many times about having other IDs and, for example, sneaking back onto Flap she always denied it. Also she has looked a poster straight in the eye and denied being NightRider.
I am glad to see you say she should therefore be treated the same as any other multi ID. I apologise if I picked you up wrong but it did look as if your comments were specific to Didge.
As for what happened on ADO well lots happened there and as for Dean or Drinky or Hugh, none of them are on here hurling accusations at others and being caught right in the spotlight of a pack of lies. Sassy has been trying to portray herself as an innocent victim when she is not. I think we can agree that sneaking onto other forums whilst publicly slagging them off is both cowardly and hypocritical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Got it off your chest now? I'd like to lock this up again, as you know how I feel about threads like this ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Got it off your chest now? I'd like to lock this up again, as you know how I feel about threads like this ...

Okey dokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:59 am

Hey folks, I was the one who unlocked this for a short time to let Nems respond to something. If you're going to jump on anybody for that, jump on me.

Or, you know, you could chill the hell out about it ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3