NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?

+5
Tommy Monk
Lone Wolf
Fluffyx
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
9 posters

Go down

Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?  Empty Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?

Post by eddie Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:55 am

Apologies if this has been put up already.
Before anyone pooh-poohs this out of hand, remember, some things become rumours for a reason and I keep on reading the same names and links all the time.

Tony Blair, cliff Richard, jimmy Seville, Jill dando's sudden and unexplained murder,

Almost everything I've read regarding the McCanns over seven years always circles back to these names and claims.

Now I not saying this site is the best I've read or seen but it's the quickest one I could come across:

http://theduckshoot.com/does-this-video-contain-cliff-richard-is-a-paedophile/

Edit: may move this thread if there is one similar or this section seems inappropriate
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?  Empty Re: Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?

Post by Fluffyx Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am

I don't judge people until there is sufficient evidence to do so.

It's wise to see if the police decide to charge him before speculating.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?  Empty Re: Cliff Richard - too many links and rumours for it to NOT be true?

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Some interesting links here on all this....

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5802-who-was-on-the-covered-up-peado-list
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Some interesting links here on all this....

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5802-who-was-on-the-covered-up-peado-list

Thanks Matt I thought I'd seen something similar on here
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Well I'll say it.

Gladys and Miranda killed of Jill Dando.

She was investing the Elm Guest House abuses.

Elaborate Zack!!  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 pm

I read a while back that Cliff Richard was banging Jet Harris's wife (or GF) back in the early days of the group and that he was riddled with guilt over it and never touched another woman again. Not even 15/love Sue. Not sure if it was true but it's certainly strange to go through life without experiencing the love of a woman or a partner of the same sex. Young boys is a different matter and I really hope this isn't true.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Read the same, but I did always think it funny that he never ended up with anyone, but that could just be his quirk. We will have to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Always found him asexual and that, in itself is quite questionable.

Don't believe for one moment he swore never to touch another woman because of some guilt.
That sounds less believable than anything else I've read.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Went to see 'The Young One's' at the pictures with the lads and I remember Darinda Morrell.

I thought then - that's the woman for me. Laughing

Watch it n- Lessons in Love

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 pm

I remember that lol, only interesting bit of the film!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:32 pm

OMG ...what a horrid thing to do to a guy's reputation; and yet like so many 'crap house rumors' ...the nasty assed crap once started spreads like a wild fire with each breath providing it's energy!
Rolling Eyes
Had to go see how old and what other info there was for this unseemly garbage story line ...no surprise here! Archival search - it's a wonderful TOOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:58 pm

A friend of 'miranda' maybe...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:04 pm

http://mydownloadmp3.xyz/watch?v=necBkE-CAag
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 pm

I started a thread this morning when the news broke that he will not be prosecuted.
Not sure why the 2 year old thread casting further suspicion on him has been brought back.
Just shows that people prefer to still think of him as a paedophile when clearly he is not.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:I started a thread this morning when the news broke that he will not be prosecuted.
Not sure why the 2 year old thread casting further suspicion on him has been brought back.
Just shows that people prefer to still think of him as a paedophile when clearly he is not.
I did ...not knowing if there was another existing topic - not knowing the entire story line - where I come from we always use previous threads to continue the topic conversation.  

Sure keeps so many redundant topics circling around ...and I was very curious about this guy ...we have our own similar one but with drugging his victim's .... the Bill Cosby case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:I started a thread this morning when the news broke that he will not be prosecuted.
I did ...not knowing if there was another existing topic - not knowing the entire story line - where I come from we always use previous threads to continue the topic conversation.  

Sure keeps so many redundant topics circling around ...and I was very curious about this guy ...we have our own similar one but with drugging his victim's .... the Bill Cosby case.

Never mind 4Ever....it's just that the other thread is much more positive (and it happened today not 2 years ago) and after the time he has been through he deserves it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:18 pm

given the decision made over this matter as shown in the thread syl has posted....

and that in the light of that any further negative commentary could be seen as libelous

this thread is now

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down