NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff will not be prosecuted.

+2
Raggamuffin
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Cliff will not be prosecuted. Empty Cliff will not be prosecuted.

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:34 am

Cliff Richards will not be charged with any wrongdoing.
South Yorkshire police apologise wholeheartedly for the way they handled the case. Rolling Eyes

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cliff-richard-no-charges-over-sex-abuse-claim-090901456.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cliff will not be prosecuted. Empty Re: Cliff will not be prosecuted.

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:54 am

That is wonderful news! I just hope it hasn't upset him too much. The police did indeed need to apologise.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:02 pm

It must be a huge relief for him.
Can you imagine living a good life and having a fabulous career like he has....then suddenly on the word of some anonymous person, and even he has no idea who.....your whole life comes crashing down in such a horrible way.

The S Yorkshire police are idiots and liars....they can add this travesty to the Hillsborough one they caused.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 pm

But his signature was on those books at that house of paedos.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 pm

But his signature was on those books at that house of paedos.
Apparently.

Sassy has the link somewhere I think.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Should sue the arse off 'em.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:54 pm

eddie wrote:But his signature was on those books at that house of paedos.

So were many others who probably had no idea what was going on there.
Just because he went to a place which was later known to accommodate paedophiles doesn't mean that everyone who went there was in on it.

I went to a brothel for a job once....I thought I was going for a bar job. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:55 pm

nicko wrote:Should sue the arse off 'em.

He will probably be advised to sue....I hope he does.
I don't think any amount of money could make up for what he has been through though...he has aged about 10 years.

And re the other thread about there being too many rumours for it not to be true..... tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Just to refresh the thread that broke the news today that despite all the rumours, gossip  and ridiculous slurs against him by people hoping it was true.....CLIFF WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED. Cool

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cliff-richard-speaks-out-first-8211512
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:48 pm

NP ...the two could have been just as easily merged into one; didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, just trying to fill in voids in the story line No

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 pm

The other thread was full of hearsay and slander and as the title suggested rumour. Old videos of interviews that had been taken completely out of context to imply that he was a pervert.....also making out that the fact he was gay in some way implied he must also be a paedophile.......ridiculous.

The threads imo didn't belong together, but it wasn't my suggestion to lock the other one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Perious that thought ...never even crossed my mind that you might have B & M about dual topics ...I well versed in the 'GAME' plan here Cliff will not be prosecuted. 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:29 pm

That's OK....I don't see any game plan, I just wanted to state that the locked thread had nothing to do with me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Apparently.

Here it is. Hard to believe that someone of his public profile would actually write something like that and there's no certainty that its authentic. Also on that list is Jess Conrad who was also a famous pop star at the time.

Cliff will not be prosecuted. 15092011573110
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Cliff Richard still feels he hasn't been properly cleared. Insufficient evidence isn't the same as no evidence.

I doubt he will sue over this because the last thing he will want is to give those who accused him more air time in court to repeat their allegations. Even if he won it would still be damaging to him as all the allegations would surely become public.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:38 pm

A lot of that writing is obviously written by the same hand.

But even if all the sigs were genuine it doesn't prove that all the people who signed the register knew what was going on in private areas.
There are so called respectable establishments that have secret goings on not privy to everyone.....the places Saville frequently carried out his abuse highlight that fact.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:45 pm

Syl wrote:A lot of that writing is obviously written by the same hand.

But even if all the sigs were genuine it doesn't prove that all  the people who signed the register knew what was  going on in private areas.
There are so called respectable establishments that have secret goings on not privy to everyone.....the places Saville frequently carried out his abuse highlight  that fact.

That's true Syl and it's not against the law for people just to go there so he hasn't done anything wrong in that respect. What went on there was the alleged abuse of young kids but there is no evidence to suggest he was involved in that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:50 pm

But he knew. Are you telling me he didn't know?

Doesn't anyone find it a bit odd that's he's had only one close "friend", Sue Barker (and even she has never been referred to as his significant other) and no more?

I have liked his songs, but he's shifty. Always thought so and I don't buy the "asexual Saint cliff" persona, either.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Syl wrote:A lot of that writing is obviously written by the same hand.

But even if all the sigs were genuine it doesn't prove that all  the people who signed the register knew what was  going on in private areas.
There are so called respectable establishments that have secret goings on not privy to everyone.....the places Saville frequently carried out his abuse highlight  that fact.

That's true Syl and it's not against the law for people just to go there so he hasn't done anything wrong in that respect. What went on there was the alleged abuse of young kids but there is no evidence to suggest he was involved in that.

Exactly Irn.
The police would not have publicly stated that they 'apologised wholeheartedly' if they had any doubts about his innocence.
As for Cliff feeling that he has not been completely exonerated, I can understand that.....maybe he will sue, but the man is 75, and all this at the end of such a successful life and career must have been horrific for him.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:58 pm

eddie wrote:But he knew. Are you telling me he didn't know?

Doesn't anyone find it a bit odd that's he's had only one close  "friend", Sue Barker (and even she has never been referred to as his significant other) and no more?

I have liked his songs, but he's shifty. Always thought so and I don't buy the "asexual Saint cliff" persona, either.

I think it's entirely possible he didn't know. I have known of clubs that have a respectable veneer but have shady goings on behind the scene that most people have no idea about.

As for his sexuality...I don't think over the last 3 or 4 decades he has denied being gay.....what he doe say is he is a Christian and his sex life isn't open for discussion, and why should it be?
He could hardly flaunt the fact he was gay in the 60's...it was against the law.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 am

Doesn't anyone find it a bit odd that's he's had only one close  "friend", Sue Barker (and even she has never been referred to as his significant other) and no more?

Well we don't know the date when that list was created alleging that he did actually go there and whether that coincides with the dates when the allegations of child abuse actaull took place so I don't know.

I only liked his early songs like The Young One's etc.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:07 am

Cliff will not be prosecuted. 265384880  Gee, and there wasn't any 'NEED' to merge the threads ... ya, right! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 am

4EVER2 wrote:Cliff will not be prosecuted. 265384880  Gee, and there wasn't any 'NEED' to merge the threads ... ya, right! Suspect

Laughing

Whatever...but at least the outcome of this thread is positive.....he wont be charged and he has a wholehearted apology from the South Yorkshire police who started all this off in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:04 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Apparently.

Here it is. Hard to believe that someone of his public profile would actually write something like that and there's no certainty that its authentic. Also on that list is Jess Conrad who was also a famous pop star at the time.

Cliff will not be prosecuted. 15092011573110

That was a list of alleged attendees... made by someone else...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 am

https://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:18 pm

That place sounds absolutely disgusting and I hope everyone who was PROVEN to be there using youngsters for sex will be prosecuted.
They wont be because the huge cover up has gone on for decades.

There is NO PROOF Cliff ever went and if he had no proof that he knew what was going on or joined in.

On the other thread was it you who posted a video of 2 odd looking characters discussing Cliff attending some hell hole with someone called 'Gladys'?...their proof...none, just his name not even his signature on a tatty piece of paper, it could just have easily been your name plucked out of a hat.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:20 pm

What are you saying? Is there a law that he must have a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Maybe he keeps his private life private.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down