NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP again!

Go down

UKIP again! Empty UKIP again!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 am

BRITAIN SHOULD NOT SEND AID TO BONGO BONGO LAND SAYS UKIP No 

A UK Independence Party politician has been rebuked for declaring Britain should not send taxpayer-funded aid to "bongo bongo land".

The eurosceptic party has asked Godfrey Bloom, an MEP for Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire, to watch his language.

Mr Bloom was filmed questioning Britain's overseas aid payments, as well as appearing to back the return of hanging.

"How we can possibly be giving a billion pounds a month, when we're in this sort of debt, to bongo bongo land is completely beyond me," he said in the video.

"To buy Ray-Ban sunglasses, apartments in Paris, Ferraris and all the rest of it that goes with most of the foreign aid. F18s for Pakistan.

"We need a new squadron of F18s. Who's got the squadrons? Pakistan, where we send the money."

Later in the speech, Mr Bloom railed against the European Court of Human Rights for ruling that full life sentences could not be handed down.

He said: "You can torture people to death but you jolly well can't give them a full life sentence because that's against their human rights.

"We can't hang them because we're now a member of the European Union and it's embedded in the Treaty of Rome. It's a personal thing, but I'd hang the b******s myself."

He added: "I do hope they would ask me to throw the rope over the beam because I'd be delighted to do so."

Mr Bloom denied to The Guardian, who obtained the video, that his comments were racist and declared: "What's wrong with that? I'm not a wishy-washy Tory."

FULL STORY
http://news.sky.com/story/1125426/bongo-land-comment-sparks-ukip-racism-row

Tut! Tut!

FFS! That party is full of stupid idiots that keep on digging themselves and showing themselves up as the racist and homophobic idiots that they are!

Back to top Go down

UKIP again! Empty Re: UKIP again!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 am

You have to larf!

It's all jolly hockey sticks and i went to Eton and i'm completely devoid of reality by using those comments!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 am

9:53AM, WED 7 AUG 2013 'BONGO' MEP 'REGRETS OFFENCE'
Women and horsemeat: Ukip MEP's previous gaffes
Last updated Wed 7 Aug 2013

• [b class="category-tag" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0, 100, 115); font-weight: bold; font-size: 0.8em;"]Politics[/b]
  • UKIP

Godfrey Bloom MEP has made a number of controversial remarks in the past and proudly admits that he doesn't "do political correctness".

• In 2004, just hours into his first day in the European Parliament, he told reporters that "no self-respecting small businessman with a brain in the right place would ever employ a lady of child-bearing age". He then added: "I just don't think they [women] clean behind the fridge enough".

• In 2007, he let rip at other MEPs claiming they had "absolutely no knowledge of international finance". He also claimed: "None of them have ever done a real job in their lives. This is a Mickey Mouse Assembly ..."

• In 2009, he told MEPs: "There are countries in the EU who actually regard horses as food ... An Englishman would no more eat his horse than he would his dog or his children. But then I suppose that shows the enormous cultural divide that their is between us and the other countries of this union."

Read: Ukip MEP: Stop sending aid 'to bongo bongo land'
Read: Leading UKIP is like 'herding cats' says party member

Rolling Eyes Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am

GASP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 am

What a fucking prick!lol!

Back to top Go down