NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner

2 posters

Go down

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Empty Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:42 pm

His name is Lonny Roseland, and since he's fond of vandalizing the church early in the morning, he told Fox 9 he'd like to be called the "right-wing early-bird vandal."

Roseland admits he's the man caught on camera Sunday morning, and told Fox the "main reason" he keeps vandalizing the church is because "I am definitely against gay marriage, of course. Although, I know I can't change it."

"Show me in the Bible where gay persons can get married in the eyes of Yahweh," Roseland said. "If they were atheists, I would not have had a problem with them -- but they call themselves the United Church of Christ. They consider themselves a religious organization."
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2013/08/so_this_is_the_homophobe_who_kept_vandalizing_gay-friendly_maple_grove_church_photo.php

Some choice excerpts from his Facebook page:

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Lonny16

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Lonny15

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Lonny14

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Lonny4

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Lonny5
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner Empty Re: Man who vandalized pro-gay rights church in Minnesota sounds like a real winner

Post by Lurker Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 pm

So, he's a vandal, racist, homophobe AND a pedophile.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down