NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights, Female Rights and Mens Rights?

Go down

What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights,  Female Rights and Mens Rights? Empty What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights, Female Rights and Mens Rights?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 pm

I really think we are heading down a poor path due to trans radicals activists, who by the way the vast majority men that identify as women. Most people who suffer from gender dysphoria are not trans activists and they should be given complete respect and dignity. These radical activists are mainly men that simple identify as women.

The point is, if it becomes law, that men can identify as women and vice versa, based on a metaphysical cclaim and not biological. Then what happens to gay and hetrosexual rights? Or men and women's rights?

How then can we then determine whether someone is homosexual or hetrosexual, if not through the biological fact they are attracted to either the same or opposite sex?

I mean think about this, where is the determination any more with same sex and the opposite sex relationships?

If sex is interchangable in humans, then both hetrosexuality and homosexuality, cease to exist.

A biological man, with male sexual organs, that claims to be a woman that is attracted to men. Would be cast as hetrosexual, which is biologically illogical. They would be homosexual, as they are attracted to the same sex. Where a Trans woman with male sex organs is attracted to women, they would be classed as a lesbian, which again would be biologially illogical.

Its up to people how they want to identify their gender, even if I think its gone beyond the realms of reality, with their being so many ridiculously made up Genders. That does not mean their sex can change, because they feel they are trapped inside the wrong body. They should have seperate rights that do not encroach upon the rights of Hetrosexuals, homosexuals, females and mens rights. How can people really reassign biological sex?

To me they are simple Transgender, but stil the same biological sex. Even if they transition fully with surgery, they are still the same biological sex. Their rights should be based around transgenderism. That they do not suffer discrimination, prejudice etc, but it does not make them the opposite sex.

In the end there will be no such thing as Gay, hetrosexul, female and men's rights, only Transgender rights. As by their radicalism, they will have rendered the others rights redundent.

To me this transgender radicalism, is like a religious/political ideology, where they are trying to impose their beliefs onto others and can only see countless problems ahead for society.

Back to top Go down

What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights,  Female Rights and Mens Rights? Empty Re: What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights, Female Rights and Mens Rights?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:45 pm

The story of my first brush with trans activism and what I learned.

In 2005 I became the artistic director of Manchester’s Queer Up North Festival. QUN took place annually in Manchester between 1992 and 2011 and had a tradition of disruptive, provocative performance work centred around sexuality and gender, alongside literature, film, music and debate. Artists and performers such as Lea DeLaria, Ursula Martinez, Mojisola Adebayo, Mx Justin Vivian Bond, Taylor Mac and sassy Bernhard appeared. Scores of writers spoke, including Edmund White, Patrick Gale, Armistead Maupin, Sarah Waters and Val MacDiarmid. We invited a wide range of speakers, including Linda Bellos, Julie Bindel, B Ruby Rich and Billy Bragg. It was an irreverent and stimulating mix of events. Most importantly, it was a place where artists, writers, performers and audience were free to be themselves.

QUN had an activist dimension too. One of the projects I’m most proud of is FIT, the anti-bullying schools’ theatre project we co-created and toured with the charity Stonewall. Tens of thousands of young people have seen it and taken part in its linked workshops. Tens of thousands more have seen the 2010 film version.

https://medium.com/@JonnnyBest/the-story-of-my-first-brush-with-trans-activism-and-what-i-learned-3ef13e31fd37

Well worth reading and it shows again how this effects many groups of people.

Back to top Go down

What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights,  Female Rights and Mens Rights? Empty Re: What is going to happen to Gay Rights, Hetrosexual Rights, Female Rights and Mens Rights?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:00 pm

A couple more interesting articles to read on this

Changing the concept of “woman” will cause unintended harms

There are more things to consider than some trans activists would have you believe, argues Kathleen Stock, an academic

https://www.economist.com/open-future/2018/07/06/changing-the-concept-of-woman-will-cause-unintended-harms

Stonewall’s new definition of ‘conversion therapy’ raises a few questions

Since July, the Government have been publicising a Stonewall-approved major initiative against ‘conversion therapy’. What seems to have been missed is that, according to the definition of conversion therapy endorsed by Stonewall and others, every single therapist working in the area of gender identity is likely to count as engaging in the very practice which the Government is supposedly keen to outlaw.

The concept of ‘conversion therapy’ originally described any therapy attempting to change a homosexual (same-sex) orientation to a heterosexual one. There are two main assumptions behind such therapy’s rejection. Both are reasonable. First, there’s little convincing evidence that a homosexual orientation can be changed after late childhood. Second, homosexuality isn’t harmful, either to the individual or wider society, so there’s no need to try.

In recent times, however, it’s become accepted by many that there’s a second possible variety of conversion therapy: not just from gay to straight, but also from trans to non-trans (or ‘cis’). That is: conversion therapy can illegitimately target, not just sexual orientation, but also ‘gender identity’. See the definition used in a 2017 memorandum of understanding endorsed by many major UK mental health providers. Or see Stonewall’s own definition, which tells us that:

Conversion therapy ..refers to any form of treatment or psychotherapy which aims to change a person’s sexual orientation or to suppress a person’s gender identity (my italics).

Such pronouncements should be read in light of a further, related new paradigm – again, Stonewall-backed - concerning sexual orientation. This says that biologically male transwomen, if sexually oriented exclusively towards women, are ‘lesbians’. Equally: biologically female transmen, if sexually oriented exclusively towards men, are ‘gay’men. Meanwhile, though we hear less about it, logic dictates that a male transwoman sexually oriented exclusively towards men counts as ‘straight’ or ‘heterosexual’, as does a female transman sexually oriented exclusively towards women.

Effectively then, biological sex-class is removed as the main locus for sexual orientation, replaced by ‘gender identity’. This has significant consequences for our understanding of conversion therapy. As noted, it’s a reasonable assumption that homosexual orientation – understood in the old-fashioned sense, as same-sex attraction - starts sufficiently early on in childhood that it would be pointless as well as inappropriate to try to convert it to heterosexuality later. In contrast, in the new paradigm, the gap between a ‘gay’ or ‘lesbian’ person and a ‘trans’ person is paper-thin, and it is entirely plausible that therapeutic intervention might easily convert one to the other.

https://www.thearticle.com/stonewalls-new-definition-of-conversion-therapy-raises-a-few-questions/

More to read on the links

Back to top Go down