NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussie Arab Muslim and proud

3 posters

Go down

Aussie Arab Muslim and proud Empty Aussie Arab Muslim and proud

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am

Any Day in Western Sydney  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  this guy is hilarious in that 'brutally honest' sort of way  

And Why does he Love Australia?
Cause even hate is over powered by the desire to get in each other pants  I love you I love you I love you I love you 
After the Advert  Cool Cool Cool  Hectic and Inseptic  ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: 

Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Aussie Arab Muslim and proud Empty Re: Aussie Arab Muslim and proud

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:20 am

Oh and the Cops are at the Bridge that separates "the Shire" a.k.a Cronulla (the place of the riots pirat ) from the rest of Sydney... it's white haven  Wink 
but even though I'm white I'm a westie so the Cop would have turned me away ...Actually being Blacktown he might have searched the car  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm

What drives people to allow them to become radicalised in such a beautiful, laid back country? http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/07/25/Australian-Jihadist-Poses-with-Decapitated-Heads
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2677508/Australian-Muslim-hate-preacher-travelling-Syria-support-terrorists-new-Islamic-state-Iraq-Syria.html?offset=0&max=100#comment-58165800
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 pm

The Puzzler wrote:What drives people to allow them to become radicalised in such a beautiful, laid back country? http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/07/25/Australian-Jihadist-Poses-with-Decapitated-Heads
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2677508/Australian-Muslim-hate-preacher-travelling-Syria-support-terrorists-new-Islamic-state-Iraq-Syria.html?offset=0&max=100#comment-58165800

we still get a few are fundamentalists (just like we get a few Christian nut jobs) and often they leave (the Christians go the USA  Wink )  but they are like a dozen out of 100,000 so really not representative of the community at all  pirat pirat pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 pm

@ Wolf
there was no actual fighting at the Cronulla riots the most eventful thing was the guys on the back of their utes with the Barbie handing out sausage sandwiches.
 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
One thing Aussie Apparently suck at is rioting  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  we seem to confuse it with a Music festival or Australia day party  :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:53 am

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down