NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin

2 posters

Go down

'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin Empty 'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/18/baby-pandas-falling-off-things_n_5599321.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin Empty Re: 'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 am

Aww pandas are so cute 'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin Panda10

Back to top Go down

'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin Empty Re: 'Baby Pandas Falling Off Things' Does What It Says On The Tin

Post by harvesmom Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 am

Awwwww I want one  Smile 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 am

So cute I just died. 

I want a baby panda and they could wear a bonnet  Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Made my morning that video, so cute indeed

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down