NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!

2 posters

Go down

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  Empty Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:28 pm

With his big, round, mesmerizing eyes, Gimo does everything with a level of cuteness that puts normal cats to shame...

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  A4nfj-big-eyes-1
Instagram

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  739aa-big-eyes-2
Instagram

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  Ik05b-big-eyes-3
Instagram

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  Rvkcb-big-eyes-4
Instagram

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  O9vmy-big-eyes-5
Instagram

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  4bdb9-big-eyes-6
Instagram

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  Fu2th-big-eyes-7
Instagram

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1337/Everyone-Is-Falling-In-Love-With-Gimo-The-Cat-With-The-Biggest-Eyes-Ever-#3KqpeRB0IJgRKVZC.99

Back to top Go down

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  Empty Re: Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:14 pm

I think Gimo is a Russian Long-hair. With his wide face and totally black color, his eyes jump out.

Cute. I'm a sucker for cats, anyway.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!  Empty Re: Everyone Is Falling In Love With Gimo, The Cat With The Biggest Eyes Ever!

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 am

I always thought cats were actually aliens that had enslaved humans

now I know that it is indeed the case......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down