NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joy Division - has he deleted his account ?

+6
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
veya_victaous
eddie
Andy
Lone Wolf
10 posters

Go down

Joy Division - has he deleted his account ? Empty Joy Division - has he deleted his account ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Or is he here under another ID ?

Back to top Go down

Joy Division - has he deleted his account ? Empty Re: Joy Division - has he deleted his account ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:Or is he here under another ID ?
I`m Spaticus JD Smile 

Back to top Go down

Joy Division - has he deleted his account ? Empty Re: Joy Division - has he deleted his account ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:50 pm

okay so no sensible answer i guess .
I checked the members list he isn't on it .
This place is losing members fast and i wonder why that is eh ?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

Basketball 

LOOK in the mirror...

YOU ugly racist scamster, you...
I left you a reply on the other thread, i'm not playing wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:30 pm

You need to creep back to the Jardonless flop site - it used to be full of extreme rw Muslim hating racists - right up your street.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You need to creep back to the Jardonless flop site - it used to be full of extreme rw Muslim hating racists - right up your street.

who is this in reply to HA ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

Basketball 

LOOK in the mirror...

YOU ugly racist scamster, you...

Ok wolf seriously?
Unwarranted attack.

Just stop it okay?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:33 pm

@VOD
he deleted his account without saying anything

So YES but i have no idea why  Sad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:46 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@VOD
he deleted his account without saying anything

So YES but i have no idea why  Sad 
Thank you veya

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 am

This place isn't losing people fast at all VOD. People take breaks, your dear husband will be bsck again as always no doubt. JD will probsbly come back. Smelly and Catman the site are frankly better off without anyway.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:19 am

Typically we have 30-40 users signing on every day, with an all-time average of about 238 posts (that number just keeps going up, by the way) per day, an all-time average of about 11 new topics (also going up) per day, a new registration on average every four days.

Activity has dropped slightly since the beginning of April, which I attribute to little more than the weather getting nicer in the UK. Smile

I'd be more than happy to see the numbers around 400 posts per day or so (so far in July we've had over 11,000, or roughly 550 per day), and to keep up our rate over the past several months of over 20 new topics per day (the all-time average factors in the early months when the site had quite a bit less activity; for example, last August we had 98 new topics all month!).

I never wanted this site to become so big that members start feeling anonymous. And while people leave or get banned, we also have a few newer members who get involved, like FB, Christie and The Puzzler.

I'm fine with the way things are going ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 am

No,JD is fine.He left a message on BF saying he will return but has personal things to deal with.

http://bitchfest.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11110
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:27 am

FluffyBunny wrote:No,JD is fine.He left a message on BF saying he will return but has personal things to deal with.

He had a good old rant about me whilst he was at it. He's such a twat.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:36 am

Well at least you're not the epitome of evil.

I get called scum by someone else on the thread and apparently I attempt to turn friends against friends.Not that the individual who made such claims was attempting to do that exact same thing on that thread of course, by lying about me to JD.JD knows I am not a nasty person.

What I can't stand is people just making up wanton lies to try and tarnish other people.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:50 am

About time he returned.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 am

FluffyBunny wrote:Well at least you're not the epitome of evil.

I get called scum by someone else on the thread and apparently I attempt to turn friends against friends.Not that the individual who made such claims was attempting to do that exact same thing on that thread of course, by lying about me to JD.JD knows I am not a nasty person.

What I can't stand is people just making up wanton lies to try and tarnish other people.

FWIW, I don't think you're as scummy as the person who called you scum.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 am

So I am 'scum lite' lol Razz 

Every cloud and all that...!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:No,JD is fine.He left a message on BF saying he will return but has personal things to deal with.

He had a good old rant about me whilst he was at it. He's such a twat.  ::D:: 

ha ha but he can be okay at times we used to get along fine until i joined here  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 pm

So he has personal things to deal with and that requires deleting your account?

...and also requires you go posting on another forum? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:
You need to creep back to the Jardonless flop site - it used to be full of extreme rw Muslim hating racists - right up your street.

Smile 

AFTER setting up this hate thread against JD last week, LittleMissRacistVoD turned two more threads into hate threads against me over the weekend, after stalking and harassing me since Thursday/Friday...

THAT was on top of BAndy's dedicated attack thread against me, here she has been posting plenty more of her obsessive hatemongering over the last couple of days ..

AND then to up the ante, yesterday VoD attempts to blame me for attacking her !   Rolling Eyes   And then digs herself into an even deeper hole by accusing me of "playing the victim" on here..

LIES come all too naturally to that flop-headed little scamster...    Suspect 

NOW that veya's back onboard, VoD can make herself another 3 or 4 hate threads !

C'mon Bee. You're better than that. Just ignore any hate or abuse directed at you and get back to the poster that I remember so well with all the knowledge that you posses and the beliefs you shared on issues like social justice and much more.

Whatya say buddy?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm

@ Irn Bru.

I do not know of any hate posts to wolf , i replied to him on another thread and asked him to leave me alone and if we could move on and yet he has chosen to carry this on .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

So he has personal things to deal with and that requires deleting your account?

...and also requires you go posting on another forum?  lol

Pfft anyone would think he had some thing to hide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Lez my hubby won't be posting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down