NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to avoid a heart attack

Go down

How to avoid a heart attack Empty How to avoid a heart attack

Post by Adrian Messenger Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 pm

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
3. Africans drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
4. Italians and French drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
5. Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Adrian Messenger
Adrian Messenger
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How to avoid a heart attack Empty Re: How to avoid a heart attack

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Adrian Messenger wrote:For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
3. Africans drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
4. Italians and French drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.
5. Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Well i don't exactly have a healthy diet and i've always suffered from high blood pressure during this hot weather i've become somewhat like a rabbit and i've been eating lots of cucumber tomatoes and lettuce etc and i've been feeling a lot better and my GP took my blood pressure the other day and it was fine i stopped taking those beta blockers a year ago because they were monging me out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Messenger Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Right, note to self.... Buy hutch as Christmas present for Phil. :D 
Adrian Messenger
Adrian Messenger
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Adrian Messenger wrote:Right, note to self.... Buy hutch as Christmas present for Phil. :D 

Ha! Ha!Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down