NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments   Empty Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 pm

A man who was forced to give up work with heart problems had his benefits axed for failing to complete a capability assessment - after suffering a heart attack during the examination.

During the appointment, he was told he was having a cardiac arrest, forcing the nurse to stop the test.

Two weeks later he got a letter from Jobcentre Plus saying he had withdrawn from the assessment and, as such, was being sanctioned.

The anonymous man took his case to to Oldham East and Saddleworth MP Debbie Abrahams.

A spokesman for the MP said: “No-one is saying people on benefits shouldn’t have to look for work when appropriate, but this government is going beyond the pale in using underhand tactics to force vulnerable people off benefits to massage the unemployment data.”

The man is just one of a string of people who have come forward to the MP.

An anonymous woman was sanctioned after missing an appointment despite phoning on the morning of her assessment to explain she suffers from widespread arthritis, needs two knee replacements, cannot use her thumbs and struggles to write.

But the Department of Work and Pensions wrote to her to say they ‘doubt the reasons she provided’ and asked her to write informing of her illness meaning she was sanctioned even though she followed the correct procedures.

A further example includes a man who began claiming Jobseekers’ Allowance in November, 2012, after living off redundancy payment and has been seeking employment ever since.

He received a letter from the Jobcentre Plus office in Preston saying his allowance had been stopped because he had failed to attend an interview the day before.

However, he had attended at noon and saw an adviser for a 30-minute appointment.

Other agencies have also been accused over their administration of benefits. Earlier this month we reported how Atos wrote to a woman in a coma asking her why she was not working.

Hit Channel 4 series Benefits Street has also put the benefits system in the spotlight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sick-benefits-claimant-heart-attack-3098219#ixzz2s0RMyajA
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Sick Tory bastards. Get this scum out now.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments   Empty Re: Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:42 pm

The shock of having to work for a living , can have that affect on some people.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments   Empty Re: Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Legendary!

::alahoo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

You -- Allakaka and Andy -- are some sick, twisted fuckers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Yet when the DM produces a list of a handful of fraudulent claims everyone rushes to point out what a small portion of the whole those claims are that there will be a small number of errors in any system.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You -- Allakaka and Andy -- are some sick, twisted fuckers.

This we have learnt from the SPINELESS LEFT , it was bound to rub off on us sooner or later.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:27 pm

yup, the nasty right was bound to learn that lesson sooner or later, but actually they have always been this way inclined...

oh Kaka big andy ....you think YOU are R/W....you are only beginners......try moving to the third position....but have a bit of humanist in there too.....Its quite liberating really...once you learn to actually THINK, rather than just foam at the mouth. As you stand there is little between you and catman, except, given his life experiences, he has some good reason to feel bitter and twisted....whats YOUR excuse....

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:28 pm

grumpy old git wrote:yup, the nasty right was bound to learn that lesson sooner or later, but actually they have always been this way inclined...

oh Kaka big andy ....you think YOU are R/W....you are only beginners......try moving to the third position....but have a bit of humanist in there too.....Its quite liberating really...once you learn to actually THINK, rather than just foam at the mouth. As you stand there is little between you and catman, except, given his life experiences, he has some good reason to feel bitter and twisted....whats YOUR excuse....

SPIN ON IT .

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm

grumpy old git wrote:yup, the nasty right was bound to learn that lesson sooner or later, but actually they have always been this way inclined...

Excuse me.

I don't preach hatred against others in the way that he does, what a ridiculous statement.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 pm

How erm...educated you are...

no wonder the right is stuck where it is if thats the best level of argument you can find.... Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Catman wrote:

Excuse me.

I don't preach hatred against others in the way that he does, what a ridiculous statement.  Rolling Eyes 

No phil, you just condone it when it goes the other way, thereby fuelling their vitriol Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Its just the usual 'computer says no' mentality from the DWP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 pm

Catman wrote:

Excuse me.

Sweetie you seriously post hatred against so many diffuse targets its impossible to miss.

You even hate those who actually care for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 pm

I dont think it is nems, some of these places are actually inhabited by members of the liberalist hive....I've seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm afraid Ben that some of our compatriots are so sick in their minds they would walk past a dying man and laugh. One day, something will happen to them, karma will out.

Back to top Go down

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Excuse me.

Sweetie you seriously post hatred against so many diffuse targets its impossible to miss.

Thank you Sphinx, some one who can see  ::alahoo:: 

Back to top Go down

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Excuse me.

That's crap and you know it.

Anyway this is getting personal now.

Back to the OP....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 pm

Sassy wrote:I'm afraid Ben that some of our compatriots are so sick in their minds they would walk past a dying man and laugh.   One day, something will happen to them, karma will out.

Yea...Revolution or a change of government.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Sassy wrote:I'm afraid Ben that some of our compatriots are so sick in their minds they would walk past a dying man and laugh.   One day, something will happen to them, karma will out.

I certainly would not walk passed you without stopping for a quick piss.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Sassy wrote:Thank you Sphinx, because after the things he did, I'd fan the flames if he was on fire and laugh. So he is going on ignore permanently.

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t2093p50-british-babies-killed-for-being-girls#27026

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Catman wrote:

The change of government will come.   All those that are as twisted as GIG, Kaka etc will get their comeuppance.   After GIG telling me to dig my daughter up etc etc, if i found him I'd rip his heart out and feed it to dogs.   When I find him, and I will, I'll hand my file over to the police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

The change of government will come.   All those that are as twisted as GIG, Kaka etc will get their comeuppance.   After GIG telling me to dig my daughter up etc etc, if i found him I'd rip his heart out and feed it to dogs.   When I find him, and I will, I'll hand my file over to the police.

What do you mean when you find him??

JD went to stay with them remember?
Get the address off him

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:29 pm

A man who was forced to give up work with heart problems had his benefits axed for failing to complete a capability assessment - after suffering a heart attack during the examination.

During the appointment, he was told he was having a cardiac arrest, forcing the nurse to stop the test.

Two weeks later he got a letter from Jobcentre Plus saying he had withdrawn from the assessment and, as such, was being sanctioned.

That is truly shocking. What a disgrace.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yea...My stomach turned when i saw that, that creep had joined this site.

He left the bloody evangelicals because they weren't radical enough for him, him and his wife set up a cult at their house.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Irn Bru wrote:A man who was forced to give up work with heart problems had his benefits axed for failing to complete a capability assessment - after suffering a heart attack during the examination.

That is truly shocking. What a disgrace.

They are very quick to contact you to tell you how much money they are going to cut, but it takes them months to process a new claim, or an existing claim...Where you move from contribution based benefits, to income related ones, to give just one example.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Get the address off him

...Erm, I never actually Nems, that was just a goof around and we kept it going for ages! Laughing 

While I feel terribly for Sassy for some saying the thing s they did to her, I would not disclose anyone's address even if I did know it, for if anything were to happen to anyone , I would feel I lent a hand in it.

I don't want to be brought into someone else's spat if I need not be, but there were some who said appalling things of a Sassy' young lass...which I will always condemn strongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Catman wrote:

The anonymous man took his case to to Oldham East and Saddleworth MP Debbie Abrahams.

A spokesman for the MP said: “No-one is saying people on benefits shouldn’t have to look for work when appropriate, but this government is going beyond the pale in using underhand tactics to force vulnerable people off benefits to massage the unemployment data.”

The man is just one of a string of people who have come forward to the MP.

An anonymous woman was sanctioned after missing an appointment despite phoning on the morning of her assessment to explain she suffers from widespread arthritis, needs two knee replacements, cannot use her thumbs and struggles to write.

But the Department of Work and Pensions wrote to her to say they ‘doubt the reasons she provided’ and asked her to write informing of her illness meaning she was sanctioned even though she followed the correct procedures.

A further example includes a man who began claiming Jobseekers’ Allowance in November, 2012, after living off redundancy payment and has been seeking employment ever since.

He received a letter from the Jobcentre Plus office in Preston saying his allowance had been stopped because he had failed to attend an interview the day before.

However, he had attended at noon and saw an adviser for a 30-minute appointment.

Other agencies have also been accused over their administration of benefits. Earlier this month we reported how Atos wrote to a woman in a coma asking her why she was not working.

Hit Channel 4 series Benefits Street has also put the benefits system in the spotlight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sick-benefits-claimant-heart-attack-3098219#ixzz2s0RMyajA
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Sick Tory bastards. Get this scum out now.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Good evening sick Labour Nazi bastard.

Why did the guy have a heart condition?

Was it due to mistreatment of his body such as over eating? Over drinking alcohol? Taking illegal drugs?

Did he do physical execise?

Is he just a lazy useless twat who has been abusing his body who now expects the NHS to fix him whilst being given benefits?

I want to know why he had a heart condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Get the address off him

...Erm, I never actually Nems, that was just a goof around and we kept it going for ages! Laughing 

While I feel terribly for Sassy for some saying the thing s they did to her, I would not disclose anyone's address even if I did know it, for if anything were to happen to anyone , I would feel I lent a hand in it.

I don't want to be brought into someone else's spat if I need not be, but there were some who said appalling  things of a Sassy' young lass...which I will always condemn strongly.

You told a lie?

My my my what a surprise. Rolling Eyes 

It matters not anyway as the heavenly father is here and Im sure Sassy is going to give him what for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:45 pm

quite possibly for the same reason your brain cell (singular) has a "condition".....some folks are just "unlucky"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:53 pm

grumpy old git wrote:quite possibly for the same reason your brain cell (singular) has a "condition".....some folks are just "unlucky"

Good evening poster who is incapable of making a decision.

I take it your reply was directed at me?

Even with my singular brain cell I can still make numerous & difficult decisions at a speed that the likes of you can only dream of.

The guy may well be unfortunate enough to have an unlucky condition but either way,it is not stated in the article.Nor has LW Nazi scum Catty bothered to make that point clear.

My guess is that the guy is a fat lazy civvie bastard who hasn't got a good wank in him,let alone a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Get the address off him

I don't want to be brought into someone else's spat if I need not be, but there were some who said appalling  things of a Sassy' young lass...which I will always condemn strongly.

The problem is Joy that "a goof around" for you can hurt people irl. I'm sure you never intended to cause anyone any pain but surely you can see your association with some might? I don't recall you getting involved with the vicious comments when Sassy's daughter died but why you would have wanted to remain buddies with those who were I don't know  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The problem is Joy that "a goof around" for you can hurt people irl.  I'm sure you never intended to cause anyone any pain but surely you can see your association with some might?  I don't recall you getting involved with the vicious comments when Sassy's daughter died but why you would have wanted to remain buddies with those who were I don't know  No 

...believe it or not FTL, I did not see the abuse by them of Sassy's daughter, the abuse I did see was from a couple of members from here, I don't mean Father who some say is IMHO /GAGALT/GIG.

Your quite right FTL would never get involved with anyone who I KNEW to be making any such awful comments about Sassy's daughter., as I said two of those members who did make awful comments about Sassy's daughter are poster's on here already.

I did not see every post dins and IMHO made FTL, and if I had saw any derogatory post made by the toward Sassy's lassie ...I would have condemned it straight away...
I did see them being snide with SM at the time, I was also snide with SM for a bit as we were bickering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

The problem is Joy that "a goof around" for you can hurt people irl.  I'm sure you never intended to cause anyone any pain but surely you can see your association with some might?  I don't recall you getting involved with the vicious comments when Sassy's daughter died but why you would have wanted to remain buddies with those who were I don't know  No 

...believe it or not FTL, I did not see the abuse by them of Sassy's daughter, the abuse I did see was from a couple of members from here, I don't mean Father who some say is IMHO /GAGALT/GIG.

Your quite right FTL would never get involved with anyone who I KNEW to be making any such awful comments about Sassy's daughter., as I said two of those members who did make awful comments about Sassy's daughter are poster's on here already.

I did not see every post dins and IMHO made FTL, and if I had saw any derogatory post made by the toward Sassy's lassie ...I would have condemned it straight away...
I did see them being snide with SM at the time, I was also snide with SM for a bit as we were bickering.

I don't know the details either Joy but clearly their treatment of Sassy when she lost her daughter have hurt her deeply bearing in mind her comments recently.

Sometimes forum life slips into real life, I think sometimes we forget that  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I don't know the details either Joy but clearly their treatment of Sassy when she lost her daughter have hurt her deeply bearing in mind her comments recently.  

Sometimes forum life slips into real life, I think sometimes we forget that  Sad 

...indeed FTL, can't say I blame Sassy for being extremely upset and angry too, anyone would be if in that situation, if I saw any poster hurl awful comments on here at sassy about her daughter, I would have some angry words for them, but hopefully Sassy won't get any of that on here.

I've bit back with some insults on forums but...
Some say the most awful things to hurt someone else, some others say things that are completely despicable make one ashamed to be a human being as in the things that have been said about Sassy's daughter .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...FTL...Nems has made nasty comments, and not just to Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Sorry Phil but Sassy has made some very cruel comments to many, not just me, not just to Nems  Sad Nems has reacted because she and Sass were very close, she was hurt deeply. Sassy has called me all the names under the sun when I offered her nothing but kindness and friendship.  Bearing in mind we, I mean Sassy, I and Nems have been friends in the past we all know which buttons to press for a reaction.

However spiteful the comments made both I and Nems would never lower ourselves to use Sassy's daughter's death or any other personal details as weapons. Disgraceful behaviour  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:48 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sorry Phil but Sassy has made some very cruel comments to many, not just me, not just to Nems  Sad Nems has reacted because she and Sass were very close, she was hurt deeply. Sassy has called me all the names under the sun when I offered her nothing but kindness and friendship.  Bearing in mind we, I mean Sassy, I and Nems have been friends in the past we all know which buttons to press for a reaction.

However spiteful the comments made both I and Nems would never lower ourselves to use Sassy's daughter's death or any other personal details as weapons.  Disgraceful behaviour  Twisted Evil 

Thank you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

However spiteful the comments made both I and Nems would never lower ourselves to use Sassy's daughter's death or any other personal details as weapons.  Disgraceful behaviour  Twisted Evil 

I don't know that much of what went on between you three, neither do i want to tbf, i base my opinion of Sass on my experience of her posts etc...

Nems has made some spiteful comments towards me on here, and has involved herself, in a certain campaign on here.

Saying that, i think that we should now all move on and just spread peace & love etc!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I don't know that much of what went on between you three, neither do i want to tbf, i base my opinion of Sass on my experience of her posts etc...

Nems has made some spiteful comments towards me on here, and has involved herself, in a certain campaign on here.

Saying that, i think that we should now all move on and just spread peace & love etc!  :D 

Feelthelove Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments   Peace_18xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Feelthelove Sick benefits claimant has HEART ATTACK during Jobcentre test - and Government axe his payments   Peace_18xxxx

Yep!....You have always had a calming influence, atleast for me!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

What campaign?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Shady wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:quite possibly for the same reason your brain cell (singular) has a "condition".....some folks are just "unlucky"

Good evening poster who is incapable of making a decision.

I take it your reply was directed at me?

Even with my singular brain cell I can still make numerous & difficult decisions at a speed that the likes of you can only dream of.

that brain cell must feel lost inside such a huge cranium.....

The guy may well be unfortunate enough to have an unlucky condition but either way,it is not stated in the article.Nor has LW Nazi scum Catty bothered to make that point clear.

then until you know for sure, perhaps it would be decent to hold your opinion

My guess is that the guy is a fat lazy civvie bastard who hasn't got a good wank in him,let alone a job.

My goodness, are ALL our armed forces so arrogant and ignorant , do they all hold "civvies" in such contempt??

You disgrace your uniform sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:32 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

What campaign?

Saying that, i think that we should now just all move on, and just spread peace & love etc!  :D
 :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

What campaign?

Saying that, i think that we should now just all move on, and just spread peace & love etc!  :D

Very wise move

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Very wise move

Wise move indeed, for the good of the forum!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Very wise move

Lets hope you can keep it up, for the good of the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Lets hope you can keep it up, for the good of the forum

Yes, well....I have been ignoring most of the abuse today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Catman wrote:

Excuse me.

H I see Tory Cu-ts should be shot is a term of endearment.
You are the biggest hate  merchant on here's which is why we give you such stick.

You are also a b one idle fraudster workshy envious little mince to boot.
Sorry nems you are wasting your time with phi, he will turn on you just like sassy when he feels like it.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next