NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04

+3
eddie
The Puzzler
Lone Wolf
7 posters

Go down

A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04 Empty A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

19th July 2014

Now, one  heated post when angry can be forgiven.

1)  BIG RANDY and shitface_"Christie" should both go and report themselves while they're at it...

TROLLING what was a serious and sombre thread until 20 minutes ago..  

HOW much lower can those two get ?  confused

2)  GOOD for you, Randy...

BUT I also notice you didn't bother reporting that racist trolling bitch for attacking my post !

You hypocritical and opportunistic lowlife bastard..

3)  FUCK OFF, Troll...

GET out of my face, you filthy slut !!!

AND take your stinking lies with you, you shit for brains fascist idiot..    Cool

4)  AND take half of the fun out of it ???

Gerbil manages to insult me and others several times over without anyone pulling her up, and yet she's also the one constantly trying to cheapen and politicise every second thread with her tired old lies and rhetoric aimed at the USA and Barack Obama..

AND, note that Obama has made his second presidential address on this tragedy today ?

5)  IGNORE Little Miss Flouncealot's ignorant b/s, and have a look at the photo's and video's for yourselves, peeps !!!

THERE'S heaps of wreckage around there, scattred over that crash site ~ including footage of people in military uniform walking over the wings..

6)  THOUGH I logged onto this site four or five times yesterday, I mainly posted on the Malaysia Airlines thread, apart from the odd foray into defending myself against the usual rabid assaults from 2 or 3 of this forum's wannabe-trolls, who seem peculiarly intent on chasing all of their foes away from here...

I DIDN'T revisit this particular thread until this morning, my time (Saturday morning..) ~ more than two days since my last look in at this thread..

7)  YOU really are fucked in the head, Little Miss Pointless...

YOU'RE the one who's been rabidly defending your lesser half against well-deserved abuse that he copped over his fake Cancer Cures scams, from veya' and myself some months go now...

BETTER luck next time trying to raise group support with your rancid lies, you slimy little trollop.

8.  SHOVE your hot crumpets up where the  sunny  don't shine, you slimy little trollop...

9)  SLITHER OFF back to your cesspit, you slimy little trollop...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04 Empty Re: A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:19th July 2014

Now, one  heated post when angry can be forgiven.

1)  BIG RANDY and shitface_"Christie" should both go and report themselves while they're at it...

TROLLING what was a serious and sombre thread until 20 minutes ago..  

HOW much lower can those two get ?  confused

2)  GOOD for you, Randy...

BUT I also notice you didn't bother reporting that racist trolling bitch for attacking my post !

You hypocritical and opportunistic lowlife bastard..

3)  FUCK OFF, Troll...

GET out of my face, you filthy slut !!!

AND take your stinking lies with you, you shit for brains fascist idiot..    Cool

4)  AND take half of the fun out of it ???

Gerbil manages to insult me and others several times over without anyone pulling her up, and yet she's also the one constantly trying to cheapen and politicise every second thread with her tired old lies and rhetoric aimed at the USA and Barack Obama..

AND, note that Obama has made his second presidential address on this tragedy today ?

5)  IGNORE Little Miss Flouncealot's ignorant b/s, and have a look at the photo's and video's for yourselves, peeps !!!

THERE'S heaps of wreckage around there, scattred over that crash site ~ including footage of people in military uniform walking over the wings..

6)  THOUGH I logged onto this site four or five times yesterday, I mainly posted on the Malaysia Airlines thread, apart from the odd foray into defending myself against the usual rabid assaults from 2 or 3 of this forum's wannabe-trolls, who seem peculiarly intent on chasing all of their foes away from here...

I DIDN'T revisit this particular thread until this morning, my time (Saturday morning..) ~ more than two days since my last look in at this thread..

7)  YOU really are fucked in the head, Little Miss Pointless...

YOU'RE the one who's been rabidly defending your lesser half against well-deserved abuse that he copped over his fake Cancer Cures scams, from veya' and myself some months go now...

BETTER luck next time trying to raise group support with your rancid lies, you slimy little trollop.

8.  SHOVE your hot crumpets up where the  sunny  don't shine, you slimy little trollop...

9)  SLITHER OFF back to your cesspit, you slimy little trollop...

and here is another one from victorisnotamused

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Thats because you are so damn thick you will believe any old crap which suits your warped mind, and have the intellectual capacity of a dead fly.

well thank you for your kind words victor i always knew you were a gentleman xxxxx

another of those delusions you operate under......

victorisnotamused

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04 Empty Re: A Little Selection Of Posts - From Today - And It's Only 12:04

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:32 pm

you keep posting vile remarks and we will keep showing you how stupid you look  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:41 pm

You're slipping wolfboy. You haven't had a screaming rant about me and nicko yet lol.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:30 pm

The posts have been reported and I've brought all these concerns to the attention of Ben.

Vod, I'm sorry but Vic's post is hardly nasty nor in the same vein as Lone Wolf ATM.
We can't just jump on every single passionate post.
If you don't like the way someone speaks to you then ignore them or reply in exactly the way that you did.
Seemed to work!

Moving this thread to miscellany.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:51 pm

eddie wrote:The posts have been reported and I've brought all these concerns to the attention of Ben.

Vod, I'm sorry but Vic's post is hardly nasty nor in the same vein as Lone Wolf ATM.
If you don't like the way someone speaks to you then ignore them or reply in exactly the way that you did.
Seemed to work!

eddie i find victors reply very offensive and uncalled for and why he would choose to reply in that way i don't know , i haven't insulted him ever on this forum and i don't know what i have done to make him speak to me in that way .

If he speaks to me like that then i want to know the reason because if im going to be insulted at least give the reason .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Sometimes Vod, people are just rude.
I found his response pretty rude and the subsequent laughter (too many rofl's to count) made by sassy, inflammatory and unnecessary.

I am rude to people when they are rude to me.

I didnt see your post to Vic as being rude, but tbh, I dint think his post is something I think he needs pulling up over.
If everyone starts being pulled up over their rude remarks during debates then this forum will fold.

If it were me I'd have replied how you did or ignored it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:53 pm

I intensely dislike these targeted hate threads. Where is the lock? With so much good discussion going on above, why do we have to look at this? This is just lil andy bawling.

I'm going back upstairs. I'll duck in later.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:I intensely dislike these targeted hate threads.  Where is the lock?  With so much good discussion going on above, why do we have to look at this?  This is just lil andy bawling.

I'm going back upstairs.  I'll duck in later.

This isn't a hate thread it is members sick to the high teeth of being verbally abused for no reason by wolf , there is no need for his behaviour .

I am all for peace on the forum but as long as he is posting sick and vicious things towards members then it won't happen .
He isn't the victim here he causes most of the fights along with a few other people with big wooden spoons .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:07 pm

eddie wrote:The posts have been reported and I've brought all these concerns to the attention of Ben.

Seemed to work!

eddie i find victors reply very offensive and uncalled for and why he would choose to reply in that way i don't know , i haven't insulted him ever on this forum and i don't know what i have done to make him speak to me in that way .

If he speaks to me like that then i want to know the reason because if im going to be insulted at least give the reason .

YOU?? FIND that "offensive"?? oh how delicate of you. but then you find anything offensive...as long as you are not dishing it out....remember...I know you and that thing of a "husband" of yours not only from here but from way back to the old sky forum.....and I know the bilge you promulgate...
you are a bigger hypocrite than any, christian you call yourself, and yet you, miserable harridan that you, are have less christianity and less christian charity than a lightening blasted rock....offensive.....Pffft...

If you want i can BE offensive.......

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:I intensely dislike these targeted hate threads.  Where is the lock?  With so much good discussion going on above, why do we have to look at this?  This is just lil andy bawling.

Lone has pmed me and i have advised him to ignore all the idiots that 'target' him
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm not being funny SM but are you joking? The ones that target him? what about the ones he targets with no reason???

He followed me around this board for a few weeks being very abusive, and I had never even exchanged a post with him much less had a disagreement. And it seems now Christie is his new target, for no reason at all.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 pm

harvesmom wrote:I'm not being funny SM but are you joking? The ones that target him? what about the ones he targets with no reason???

He followed me around this board for a few weeks being very abusive, and I had never even exchanged a post with him much less had a disagreement. And it seems now Christie is his new target, for no reason at all.

I didnt mean you or Christie Harves.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:22 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
harvesmom wrote:I'm not being funny SM but are you joking? The ones that target him? what about the ones he targets with no reason???

No I appreciate that SM, I've never targeted him for a start! The point I was making was that if you are going to give it out then you have to be prepared to take it back  Wink 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:15 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

lol

I think that says it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:34 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lone has pmed me and i have advised him to ignore all the idiots that 'target' him

your advise didn't work even bigmama has no influence on the village idiot  Basketball 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:09 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thank you, SM. LW can be good, and he can be bad, but these threads are just bullying. It's a sign of cowardice that people gang up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
harvesmom wrote:
I'm not being funny SM but are you joking? The ones that target him? what about the ones he targets with no reason???

Lying old cow...

I abused you a couple of times over a couple of nasty comments you made at one time..

I abused Christie three times over her one comment yesterday.

I've never "followed" you anywhere, either..

You are a pathetic liar..

Oi. Less of the 'old'.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

you keep posting vile remarks and we will keep showing you how stupid you look  cheers 

scratch 

HOW'S the sham "natural cancer cures" home business going there this week, VoD ?

CAUGHT some more desperate new customers today, have you ?

YOU'RE no better than drug dealers..

okay Lone wolf, i am not going to reply with anything offensive , but i will tell you this. I do not know who are and never even heard of you as beekeeper until i joined here , you have your views about natural cures and i have mine, i do not sell them i am interested in them and i have every right to be .
I have only responded to your abusive posts after ignoring you for ages , i find you very offensive and i do not deserve any of what you keep saying to me , now i know it doesn't matter to you that i might have both parents very ill and that i am their full time carer but i wanted to let you know and to ask you politely to please leave me alone . I come on this forum to take a break from caring for my 80 year old father with Parkinson's disease and my mother who is still receiving after care for oral cancer back in 2010 and cannot walk , i would appreciate it if you wouldn't bring him or my mother into your abusive replies as they haven't done anything wrong .
I could put you on ignore but i actually think you can be a decent person . I am not normally a person who will swear and argue but my patience only lasts so long .
Now can we move on and try to be civilized to each other ?
vod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thank you, SM.  LW can be good, and he can be bad, but these threads are just bullying.  It's a sign of cowardice that people gang up.

I think we have had enough of the abusive posts and Andy wanted to bring it to the attention in the hope it may stop them altogether .
We are all responsible adults and know how to behave and how to speak to each other, i am sure none of us would speak to each other in real life the way we do on forums.
I wouldn't reply to someone in real life with '' you fucking idiot are you stupid '' because it isn't how normal people behave .

I don't think anyone enjoys being called names if they are honest so why can't we stop it now , it would make life easier and the forum a nicer place .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thank you, SM.  LW can be good, and he can be bad, but these threads are just bullying.  It's a sign of cowardice that people gang up.

cyclops 

I FIND it very informative that there are 4 or 5 people on here who are so ready and willing and eager to defend that blacks-hating God-bothering bullying scam artist  VoD !

AND they are the same hatemongerers attempting to vilify me today..

SAYS it all, really ~ as 'BAndy' would say...  

Please read my reply to you above

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:42 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Lying old cow...

I abused you a couple of times over a couple of nasty comments you made at one time..

I abused Christie three times over her one comment yesterday.

I've never "followed" you anywhere, either..

You are a pathetic liar..

Oi. Less of the 'old'.

I don't think you deserved that HM because I've never seen you being abusive to anyone here. Maybe I missed it but I doubt it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Well we all know Bee has something in his Bonnet and it isn't an insect.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

scratch 

HOW'S the sham "natural cancer cures" home business going there this week, VoD ?

CAUGHT some more desperate new customers today, have you ?

YOU'RE no better than drug dealers..

okay Lone wolf, i am not going to reply with anything offensive , but i will tell you this. I do not know who are and never even heard of you as beekeeper until i joined here , you have your views about natural cures and i have mine, i do not sell them i am interested in them and i have every right to be .
I have only responded to  your abusive posts after ignoring you for ages , i find you very offensive and i do not deserve any of what you keep saying to me , now i know it doesn't matter to you that i might have both parents very ill and that i am their full time carer but i wanted to let you know and to ask you politely to please leave me alone . I come on this forum to take a break from caring for my 80 year old father with Parkinson's disease and my mother who is still receiving after care for oral cancer back in 2010 and cannot walk , i would appreciate it if you wouldn't bring him or my mother into your abusive replies as they haven't done anything wrong .
I could put you on ignore but i actually think you can be a decent person . I am not normally a person who will swear and argue but my patience only lasts so long .
Now can we move on and try to be civilized to each other ?
vod

This is a very heartfelt post. It took alot to write it and I know this is true.

Please wolf, leave it now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down