NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth

Go down

CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth Empty CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm

CNN has removed correspondent Diana Magnay from covering Israel's Gaza offensive, after she tweeted that Israelis who had threatened her before an on-air report and were heard cheering the bombing of Gaza in the background, were "scum", the Huffington Post reports.

After her segment aired on CNN, Magnay tweeted: 'Israelis on hill above Sderot cheer as bombs land on #gaza; threaten to 'destroy our car if I saw a word wrong'. Scum." The tweet was later removed.

"After being threatened and harassed before and during a liveshot, Diana reacted angrily on Twitter," a CNN spokeswomen told the Huffington Post. "She deeply regrets the language used ... She certainly meant no offense to anyone beyond that group, and she and CNN apologize for any offense that may have been taken." Magnay has been reassigned to Moscow.

CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth 1
The incident comes as NBC News is facing growing criticism for removing veteran foreign correspondent Ayman Mohyeldin from Gaza, The Intercept reports. On Tuesday, Mohyeldin personally witnessed the killing by Israel of four Palestinian boys who had been playing football on a Gaza beach.

According to an NBC source upset at his treatment, the executives claimed the decision was motivated by “security concerns” as Israel prepares a ground invasion, a claim repeated to me by an NBC executive. But late yesterday, NBC sent another correspondent, Richard Engel, along with an American producer who has never been to Gaza and speaks no Arabic, into Gaza to cover the ongoing Israeli assault ...

Speaking on Democracy Now!, Glenn Greenwald, author of the Intercept story, said NBC's decision raises real questions, speculating that Mohyeldin's "very mild comments" on social media criticizing the State Department could have been at the root of his removal.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/israels-ground-invasion-of-gaza-live-updates

The truth gets out and is immediately silenced.

Back to top Go down

CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth Empty Re: CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 pm

She should have known, don't tell Westerners what Israeli's are actually doing and saying. That is not allowed.

Back to top Go down

CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth Empty Re: CNN Correspondent Removed for Telling the Truth

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Nope we must NEVER paint Israel in a bad picture
Just HIDE the evidence no one will know!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:39 am

I see no one has bothered to 'debate' on this?

Israelites cheering the deaths of Palestinians!

Gutless bastards
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:41 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:I see no one has bothered to 'debate' on this?

Gutless bastards

You mean like some Palestinians who cheered over 9/11 and 7/7?

Are they gutless bastards too?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I see no one has bothered to 'debate' on this?

Gutless bastards

Ahhh I see your deflection again there.

You think I haven't noticed your LACK of condemnation?

Smelly hasn't really been banned as you have replaced the fucker
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ahhh I see your deflection again there.

You think I haven't noticed your LACK of condemnation?

Smelly hasn't really been banned as you have replaced the fucker

Wow even further infantile responses, I condemn anyone that celebrates civilians dying and I am not the one that called for the extermination of people as you did, I am pointing out the hypocrisy again.
I do not make personal insults about family members, even though Stassi has actually done this to me and for you to equate me to smelly shows how extremist you have become, when again I am pointing out the fact this did happen with 9/11 and 7/7, and thus all such examples are clearly disgusting when people do celebrate including when it is Israeli's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 am

Ben sorry but I am not going to be excused of such poor lies to associate me with someone who is so vile, even more when I have defended against people bashing Sexy with abuse about her and her family to have her then claim I am like him when I am nothing like this, that is wrong on every level and I never bring in family members of posters. I understand threads can become heated, but that is bang out of order, even more so when I defend against people making fallacy associations against all Muslims and defend against all extremism.

Well that just shows to me how people are ungrateful and how nasty they have become.

Night to all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down