NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset

4 posters

Go down

Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset Empty Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 am

Jules Osmany took a sip of her Mai Tai cocktail, surveyed the crystal-clear water glittering in front of her and reflected that this was her best-ever holiday.

She’d enjoyed a luxury suite, relaxing massages, exotic food, sand as soft as talcum powder and fascinating culture.

What she hadn’t done, though, was share this blissful break with her family.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2693565/Meet-mother-went-5-000-holiday-Bora-Bora-husband-children-soggy-caravan-break-Dorset.html#ixzz37cPTEdQ2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Firstly why is this the main headline on DM??????

Secondly what do you guys think? Was she selfish? Should she have taken her kids?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset Empty Re: Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset

Post by nicko Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 am

She could have had a holiday on her own, but not at that price. A cheaper one could have been taken leaving cash for one with the family.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset Empty Re: Was she being selfish? Meet the mother who went on a £5,000 holiday to Bora Bora while her husband and children had a soggy caravan break in Dorset

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:42 am

nicko wrote:She could have had a holiday on her own, but not at that price. A cheaper one could have been taken leaving cash for one with the family.

That's what I believe too Nicko

I don't know why people nowadays make such a big deal of "getting away" from it all!!!!

Children are a precious gift and spending time with them should be every parents main priority!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 pm

It was her money, so she can do what she likes with it. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on one holiday myself, but other people seem to love that kind of thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It was her money, so she can do what she likes with it. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on one holiday myself, but other people seem to love that kind of thing.

I'm not disputing that fact however the point is she was selfish.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It was her money, so she can do what she likes with it. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on one holiday myself, but other people seem to love that kind of thing.

That depends on whether or not the rest of her family wanted to go. Perhaps they weren't bothered.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That depends on whether or not the rest of her family wanted to go. Perhaps they weren't bothered.

Highly unlikely........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Highly unlikely........

Why? I don't think children care that much where they go on holiday. It says one of the kids got upset, but I expect she got over it.

Even if she selfish, does it matter? People have this very idealised view of how families should behave, but this is the real world.

I just wonder how the press gets hold of these stories. I suppose she must have gone to them herself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Highly unlikely........

Why? I don't think children care that much where they go on holiday. It says one of the kids got upset, but I expect she got over it.

Even if she selfish, does it matter? People have this very idealised view of how families should behave, but this is the real world.

I just wonder how the press gets hold of these stories. I suppose she must have gone to them herself.

Now that is sure bet. Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now that is sure bet. Wink

It's not much of a story - they must have short of news.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I know a lot of tired mothers who would love to do that. I think they should. Esp. When kids are young and need more care. Taking a break can re motivate you.

But then she may a 'resentful wife' who needs to get away from her husband.

Sure going for a spa or a girly night is fine but not on a luxury holiday when you are not taking your kids with you, see that's my problem here.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:I know a lot of tired mothers who would love to do that. I think they should. Esp. When kids are young and need more care. Taking a break can re motivate you.

But then she may a 'resentful wife' who needs to get away from her husband.

Sure going for a spa or a girly night is fine but not on a luxury holiday when you are not taking your kids with you, see that's my problem here.

I don't think you could go to Bora Bora for a day though.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Maybe not a luxury holiday but getting away for a few days is good.

You need more than a day spa and a girly night out (which also takes energy).

But I don't care. The daal and chawal doesn't make itself.  Laughing 

Hence why you are still a bechara........ Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down