NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun'

3 posters

Go down

What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun' Empty What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun'

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:10 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25669206

Last edited by The Puzzler on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun' Empty Re: What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun'

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

I see what you did there.  Cool 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun' Empty Re: What's wrong with these bloody women? Joanne Dennehy: The woman who murdered men 'for fun'

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644982/Judge-Jodi-Arias-face-death-penalty.html
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm

The Puzzler wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644982/Judge-Jodi-Arias-face-death-penalty.html

I've been reading about that case. It's very interesting - you just can't imagine her doing that to someone! I think the guy was probably a bit of a git to her, but perhaps she should have just cut the buttons of his shirts or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Ah righto well now I have to change this thread title all in the name of equality lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644982/Judge-Jodi-Arias-face-death-penalty.html

I've been reading about that case. It's very interesting - you just can't imagine her doing that to someone! I think the guy was probably a bit of a git to her, but perhaps she should have just cut the buttons of his shirts or something.
That's the trouble - a lot of people can't imagine women, particularly slim, young ones like her, can be capable murderers and abusers. She is really no different than a wife beater, she killed him in some of the most brutal ways because she couldn't control her jealousy and he wanted to leave her. Personally I hope she does get the DP, if anyone deserves it it's her.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's the trouble - a lot of people can't imagine women, particularly slim, young ones like her, can be capable murderers and abusers. She is really no different than a wife beater, she killed him in some of the most brutal ways because she couldn't control her jealousy and he wanted to leave her. Personally I hope she does get the DP, if anyone deserves it it's her.

She's so softly-spoken as well, and doesn't seem like the sort of person who would kill someone in such a rage. I don't think it was jealousy as such, I think it was anger. He wanted her but he didn't really respect her, and she let herself be used IMO. In the end she got so enraged by it that she wanted to destroy him. I'm not sure if she planned it or not before she went to his house, but they got very cosy and took photos of each other. Shortly after she took some photos of him in the shower, she killed him.

I wouldn't vote for the death penalty for anyone, so I'm biased, but it was certainly very brutal, and she told a lot of lies afterwards. I think the worst thing is that she just left him there and went to visit a friend.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:Ah righto well now I have to change this thread title all in the name of equality lol

True, although it's more about Jodi Arias now.  Embarassed 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:49 pm

I just realised that I'm talking about Jodi Arias in the wrong section!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down